hype cog

Pick Ups: 2010 (Flame person = Infraction)

May 27, 2010 @ 16:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
R.I.P Hypebeast....

word, all the fag that were wearing tight ass vnecks, pussy fag jeans, and giant patent sneakers started killing it.... oh yea that's right...
May 27, 2010 @ 16:48
lol
May 27, 2010 @ 16:54
stop shitting up this site and I will.

shitting up this site? really.... what have you ever contributed? nothing. if i'm jokin around with another dude on this site to have some fun wouldn't you think shitting the forum up would be useless unnecessary posts like yours?

and if you're about to say i haven't contribute shit either; i know i haven't, but you don't hear me bitching about how hypebeast is dead...stfu and move on.
May 27, 2010 @ 17:09
stop shitting up this site and I will.

it's Off Topic, what do you expect?
May 27, 2010 @ 17:13

www.ronindivision.com

May 27, 2010 @ 18:39
fuck you chadd!!!!

word.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 27, 2010 @ 18:50
May 27, 2010 @ 18:54
just ordered these snake skin Cazal 858

May 27, 2010 @ 19:00
May 27, 2010 @ 19:15

bought 2 pairs of the white authentics since they were 12$ each at a local shop...
burgundy vans sample hoodie
diamond / fillmore wheels
diamond / jeron wilson & girl

in total i spent $45
May 27, 2010 @ 19:26
12 dollar vans? wanna do a pickup?

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

May 27, 2010 @ 19:39
do me a pickup .

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 27, 2010 @ 19:46
meh too!
May 27, 2010 @ 19:50
and me blushing no joke size 9.5...2 if you can lol
40 for both :D
May 27, 2010 @ 20:22
i would but i got a discount because i knew the girl working... i don't know if she could let more cheap vans slide but i can ask next time i'm at that store for you guys if you're serious
May 27, 2010 @ 20:48
Montblanc Meisterstuck
May 27, 2010 @ 21:14
der Meister! Gut gemacht!
May 27, 2010 @ 21:44
der Meister! Gut gemacht!

Danke, Ich stahl es!

Dont know if I said it right but thats all I remember from German 1 and 2.
May 27, 2010 @ 21:51
Mein Schwanz ist hart wie Stahl
May 27, 2010 @ 22:07
just picked up a mont blanc too, but i got a rollerball one. wouldn't the fountain pen be a little of a hassle to use?
May 27, 2010 @ 22:12
just picked up a mont blanc too, but i got a ballpoint one. wouldn't the fountain pen be a little of a hassle to use?

In what way, refilling it? The only hinderance is me being left handed.
May 27, 2010 @ 22:15

I
May 27, 2010 @ 22:18

i was just thinking about the writing itself, fountain pens usually have such wide tips, and it's not really smooth. but i just got one to look cool while taking notes for class, so a fountain one would be a little difficult to write fast and in small spaces. but i guess most people don't buy mont blancs to take notes in class
May 27, 2010 @ 22:22
I
May 27, 2010 @ 22:24
i was just thinking about the writing itself, fountain pens usually have such wide tips, and it's not really smooth. but i just got one to look cool while taking notes for class, so a fountain one would be a little difficult to write fast and in small spaces. but i guess most people don't buy mont blancs to take notes in class

The tips are usually exchangeable depending on the brand and if it's a nib or not. It also depends on the pressure you place on the pen.

To be honest, if you bought a ballpoint Mont Blanc you definitely wasted a shitload of dough for nothing. You coulda got a BIC fine point for like $4 bucks. What model is yours?
May 27, 2010 @ 22:36
The tips are usually exchangeable depending on the brand and if it's a nib or not. It also depends on the pressure you place on the pen.

To be honest, if you bought a ballpoint Mont Blanc you definitely wasted a shitload of dough for nothing. You coulda got a BIC fine point for like $4 bucks. What model is yours?

I got the rollerball version, not ballpoint. Writes really smooth so i kinda like it but yeah i'm not sure if i really want to drop that much on a pen. It's on order right now from the dealer, my cousin who is into this expensive shit picked it out for me, i think it's from the noblesse series. not sure but i can always back out since i didn't even give a deposit.
May 27, 2010 @ 23:15
I got the rollerball version, not ballpoint. Writes really smooth so i kinda like it but yeah i'm not sure if i really want to drop that much on a pen. It's on order right now from the dealer, my cousin who is into this expensive shit picked it out for me, i think it's from the noblesse series. not sure but i can always back out since i didn't even give a deposit.

Rollerball and ballpoint are the same thing.
May 27, 2010 @ 23:31
Rollerball and ballpoint are the same thing.

rollerball is a bit pointier i think...but anyways i'm not really into this shit it was kinda one of those things that i could buy now and still use later...but do you think i should just forget about it? i've already picked up a more realistic pen to write with since i'm already afraid of losing it.

got this coming in the mail
May 27, 2010 @ 23:40
rollerball is a bit pointier i think...but anyways i'm not really into this shit it was kinda one of those things that i could buy now and still use later...but do you think i should just forget about it? i've already picked up a more realistic pen to write with since i'm already afraid of losing it.

got this coming in the mail

^ Naw, that's just the size. Rollerball pens use a small ball that perpetually circulate back and forth when you write.

I would just ditch the purchase unless someone is paying for you.
May 28, 2010 @ 00:14
Chukka Lows....

Vintage snapback

Reppin those Chattanooga Lookouts like my boy Kool Keith lol

Ohh almost forgot, I got some UO unbranded selvedges (that I ended up returning) and a '08 Nissan Sentra (I'll take pics later..)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0