hype cog

WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
while i think he looks stupid you guys realize it can be hot and rainy at the same time right? and the water would just run off his body since its out over his legs, yall dumb sometimes

Not in a monsoon. Legs would be soaked. As well as socks and shoes.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:32
Why does Mil get so much hate for rocking baggy clothes? If it was Soundbomber yall would be riding his dick.

but soundbomber doesnt dress like a gothic buddhist monk

•••

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:39
re fuck longer: ever seen a marathon runner? built more like me than you, I got endurance, not carrying around all that fat, and my hearts in better shape than you fags who protein load for big gay muscles.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:41
Jgirls fucken love it I bet.

ig @hen7ai https://www.grailed.com/anoma1y

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:42
re fuck longer: ever seen a marathon runner? built more like me than you, I got endurance, not carrying around all that fat, and my hearts in better shape than you fags who protein load for big gay muscles.

c'mon son. my soul is deteriorating watching you try to "win" this argument.

btw marathon runners bodies are seriously fucking gross. and having some fat on your body is much healthier than having no fat at all.

•••

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:43

Lol I've ran marathons bro and I look nothing like you
Kkimagetoffyounow
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:44
MLI...dude i respect you for doing you and wearing w.e you want but stop responding to the hate. you need to deal with that shit better and chill the fuck out. you're sounding like a douche
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:44
ah but no I`ll go away and work on my muscles and come back wearing yeezys/hiking boots, small jeans pulled up to my waist and rolled, a lot more supreme box logos (like way more) a cardigan and a beanie or a new era, then I`ll come back and then I`ll finally be cool.. smokeyface
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:46
i love wearing ponchos too dont worry you're not alone mli
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:49
yeah man... ponchos...
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:52
is it not a poncho?

\X/

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:53
the valet jacket? naw its not a poncho, its a jacket.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:54
why the fuck does it matter. you put your arm through sleeves. it has a hood. you can zip it up. it goes over your upper body.

•••

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:59
shot pictures for friend's portfolio

fucking swag.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Dec 06, 2010 @ 00:59
Why does Mil get so much hate for rocking baggy clothes? If it was Soundbomber yall would be riding his dick.

soundbomber's fits are 10000x cleaner than mli's

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Dec 06, 2010 @ 01:03

marathon runners get heart attacks from shoveling snow ie over exertion. I guess you're limited to slow paced sex. smh sorry to hear that. lol
Dec 06, 2010 @ 01:34

On right.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 04:12
Dec 06, 2010 @ 05:02
marathon runners get heart attacks from shoveling snow ie over exertion. I guess you're limited to slow paced sex. smh sorry to hear that. lol

they also have a higher chance of getting respiratory infections/diseases.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 05:25
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 05:30
cool story bro
Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:24
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.

you wear what you want bro, it's your life. but out of sheer, morbid curiosity, what do you wear to formal (rather, less casual) events?

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:30

and he was fined heavily, had to do a national apology to the president and almost cut from the service, dat crazy asshole
Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:36
you wear what you want bro, it's your life. but out of sheer, morbid curiosity, what do you wear to formal (rather, less casual) events?

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:45
Y'all need to calm down, Jgirls fucken love it.

Y'all need to calm down, he fucks longer.

ah but no I`ll go away and work on my muscles and come back wearing yeezys/hiking boots, small jeans pulled up to my waist and rolled, a lot more supreme box logos (like way more) a cardigan and a beanie or a new era, then I`ll come back and then I`ll finally be cool.. smokeyface

shits cracks me up everytime he posts .... I can do nothing but LMAO blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:58
damn, y'all raging
Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:02

just wondering, how old r u? I've been seeing this dude since '05
Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:36
a friend of mine ain't got nothing to do with streetwear ..... he went to japan for college and guess what , j girls loved that shit .....
you don't need to get dressed in w-taps and have a body like starvin marvin to fuck j-girls . it's enough to be italian and good looking . smoke 2 dat smokeyface

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:50
^^ like cboom.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 08:23
damn, y'all raging

keep up your shit MLI. all these haters are the exact reason why hb won't progress anywhere further than box logos and redwings.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0