hype cog

Official Odd Future Wolf Gang Thread

Mar 02, 2011 @ 19:31

Whoever did this is a mindless following ass sheep. Might as well kill themselves.

I fucks with OF super duper hard, but the thing I dont understand is that these ♥♥♥♥♥s is showing people to be themselves and not give a fuck what anyone thinks about it. But instead of ppl realizing that and being themselves they instead choose to imitate and be JUST like tyler and OF.
Mar 02, 2011 @ 19:48
fuk the haters, i thought that was halarious.

**Goes to post on other sites

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Mar 02, 2011 @ 19:48

This fool spelled Supreme wrong smh.
Mar 02, 2011 @ 19:50
This fool spelled Supreme wrong smh.

lool
Mar 02, 2011 @ 19:53
why doesn't tyler fuck with Deshay no more

Supreme 2 tone parka for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167513/

Inactive User

Mar 02, 2011 @ 20:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Whoever did this is a mindless following ass sheep. Might as well kill themselves.

I fucks with OF super duper hard, but the thing I dont understand is that these ♥♥♥♥♥s is showing people to be themselves and not give a fuck what anyone thinks about it. But instead of ppl realizing that and being themselves they instead choose to imitate and be JUST like tyler and OF.

^^^fucking worddd. it's all these dumb sheltered suburban fucks who have never tasted rebellion. and then these black kids talking about rape//murder//satan gives them a little venue to "rebel". injects a lil iconoclasm into their vanilla lives
Mar 02, 2011 @ 20:27
why doesn't tyler fuck with Deshay no more

this. im quite new to OF (I tried to go to their christmas show but the bitch at the roxy box office lied to me) so I'm wondering what the drama is.
Mar 02, 2011 @ 20:53
^^^fucking worddd. it's all these dumb sheltered suburban fucks who have never tasted rebellion. and then these black kids talking about rape//murder//satan gives them a little venue to "rebel". injects a lil iconoclasm into their vanilla lives

that's exactly what it is..
Mar 02, 2011 @ 21:02
that was some like 7th grade math

•••

Mar 02, 2011 @ 21:14

Couldn't have said it better. Damn.
Mar 02, 2011 @ 21:15
you guys need to chill, when i dont know anwsers i draw pictures, he probobley just had earl stuck in his head or somthing

IRONHEART 364S SIZE 32 forsale, pm me

Mar 02, 2011 @ 21:28
Or you could just, you know, not give a fuck
Mar 02, 2011 @ 23:46
they talk about everyone. white bitches, they use the n-word with er at the end, gays, jesus, etc. No one can be offended because we're all included.
Mar 03, 2011 @ 00:04
whats up with them talking about mexicans in some of their songs?

smh

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Mar 03, 2011 @ 00:15
Earl got me into OF. You can't deny that the kid can spit.

Co-sign....Earl is fucking CRACK in the 80's and he aint even a 80's baby.

pleeez tell me why you alwayz hatin?

Mar 03, 2011 @ 00:22
whats up with them talking about mexicans in some of their songs?

what're you like MS-13 or some shit???

pleeez tell me why you alwayz hatin?

Mar 03, 2011 @ 00:32
what're you like MS-13 or some shit???

ms-13 is an el salvadorian gang. ok im done correcting people.
Mar 03, 2011 @ 00:42
they talk about everyone. white bitches, they use the n-word with er at the end, gays, jesus, etc. No one can be offended because we're all included.

lol'd
Mar 03, 2011 @ 03:13
Mar 03, 2011 @ 03:22
mike g said gold pushed back to a later date....first single will be released march 11th on spin magazine
Mar 03, 2011 @ 04:28
Mar 03, 2011 @ 04:30

Fucking dope smokeyface

Come on bro, this shit sounds miles gayer than that picture. There have been numerous occasions where I couldn't answer any questions on little quizzes and I would start randomly doodling whatever is on my mind to kill time...at least dudes doodles came out ill.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:22
Fucking dope smokeyface

Come on bro, this shit sounds miles gayer than that picture. There have been numerous occasions where I couldn't answer any questions on little quizzes and I would start randomly doodling whatever is on my mind to kill time...at least dudes doodles came out ill.

i lol'd super duper hard

Inactive User

Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:24

" the thing I dont understand is that these ♥♥♥♥♥s is showing people to be themselves and not give a fuck what anyone thinks about it. But instead of ppl realizing that and being themselves they instead choose to imitate and be JUST like tyler and OF."

lol @ people "imitating" this.
I don't see any originators in Odd Future, there has been thousands of people similar to Tyler before him. He's obviously talented, but I'm just saying.
If all he can do is swearing and make very simple beats (which obviously appeals to many), then he's a fucking sell out herb, even though it's a smart business move..

I've never seen a footage of him beating anyone, punching people, other than slapping his friends...smh.

I swear to god, when he's around people that really do shit instead of just talking, he will get his longs socks stretched around he's fucking head, with his ears sticking out. And beat to death.
What will that do his ego and appeal? Maybe he should just stick to singing and making "I really want to do blow" threads.
Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:46
lupe talks about odd future at 27 sec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYREWgwD5M
Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:47
lol @ people "imitating" this.
I don't see any originators in Odd Future, there has been thousands of people similar to Tyler before him. He's obviously talented, but I'm just saying.
If all he can do is swearing and make very simple beats (which obviously appeals to many), then he's a fucking sell out herb, even though it's a smart business move..

Who else would you say is similar to Tyler and holds as much talent? I'm curious.
I swear to god, when he's around people that really do shit instead of just talking, he will get his longs socks stretched around he's fucking head, with his ears sticking out. And beat to death.
What will that do his ego and appeal? Maybe he should just stick to singing and making "I really want to do blow" threads.

What rapper that talks shit (which as far as im concerned is damn near all of them?)) can actually walk it? What a strange argument. And plus when has he said anything violent towards other people besides white bitches? again curiosity. Can you say you legitimately dont like them? I just totally agree with the imitation statement as he's directly stated it before.
Mar 03, 2011 @ 12:53
those mashups are wild homo
Mar 03, 2011 @ 13:11
Same here, I thought they were like step bros or some shit

same dad, different moms i believe. he talks about on the intro track on EARL.

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Mar 03, 2011 @ 13:41
new The Fader article on Earl: http://www.thefader.com/2011/03/03/why-hasnt-anyone-freed-earl/#more-96509

They're overplaying his affect on his audience just a little bit.
Mar 03, 2011 @ 13:51
does anyone know where OF gets their artwork from? Espeically the Earl and Bastard covers.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0