when platinum flame drop
Sep 18, 2012 @ 00:34
first single from his rock album:
Sep 18, 2012 @ 00:42
CALIFORNIA BOY #VERY #RARE
Sep 18, 2012 @ 03:33
IM JUST A CALIFORNIA BOY
Sep 18, 2012 @ 05:15
Been listening to that song the whole day. So catchy LOL.
Sep 18, 2012 @ 08:54
Lil B is Always Making History. Everybody should be happy we are alive and witnessing the Legend at work. #TYBG #CaliforniaBoy
Sep 19, 2012 @ 00:23
#positivethug #californiaboy
Sep 19, 2012 @ 07:07
Most charismatic rock singer in a minute. Combination of Jim Morrison/Ian Curtis
Sep 19, 2012 @ 10:14
Can't believe lil b actually has fans..

BitchMobTaskForce Reporting, Must Wipe Out The Trash Out This Earth.
I'm going to have to ask you to stop hating on the Based God, sir. I know he probably fucked your mother, or bitch, but hey it happens. I have tracked your location by your IP address and it appears you are located in a trailer park with a very low bitch and swag count. I suggest you stop hating at once, or I will send Task Force representatives to your location to change your views in a positive manner. Have a good day, and keep it Based.

- General JaimeyBased1017 Out.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 06:49

Wow Lil B you Went In bruhh damn "Only Truth Straight Gudda" *RARE Pic Leak* of upcoming mixtape Illusions Of Grandeur 2 BasedWorld we got the Game On Lock Baby. #HistoryAllDay
Sep 24, 2012 @ 18:28
Lil B used to be fun to play for laughs, but ya niggas have lost ya minds.

Don't badmind me.

Sep 24, 2012 @ 18:30
For real. I'm lookin for the Lil B depreciation thread cause that cat has definitely lost his value.

Inactive User

Sep 24, 2012 @ 18:32
i showed my appreciation to lil b

Sep 24, 2012 @ 19:28
illusions of grandeur 2 gonna be that lyrical shit ive been waiting for from b

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

Sep 24, 2012 @ 19:54
based gods blowin up like I knew he would. dude has more genuine personality in his music than pretty much any rapper. even tho he may not be the most lyrical I feel like I can relate to a lot of the shit he says. he has a strong connection with his listeners and thats why his fan base keeps growing.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 20:49
Niggas talking down on Lil B are fake Based you will never understand the movement bruhh go listen to some YMCMB,G.O.O.D. MUSIC, VSVP, and the rest of your Teeny Bopper music.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:01

This. I recognize what hes done/doing... haha... but he (along with some trap niggas) truly opened the pandoras box of pure fucking ignorance in hip hop. This is my craft and i love it so with all due respect, fuck this nigga lil b.

^you on your knees for another man? Paying homage to a pair of grimy ass VANS? you taking picture next to another man with his pants unzipped? You niggas is fools. And im black and i dont even use the nword like that.

Inactive User

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:04

This. I recognize what hes done/doing... haha... but he (along with some trap niggas) truly opened the pandoras box of pure fucking ignorance in hip hop. This is my craft and i love it so with all due respect, fuck this nigga lil b.

^you on your knees for another man? Paying homage to a pair of grimy ass VANS? you taking picture next to another man with his pants unzipped? You niggas is fools. And im black and i dont even use the nword like that.

yes i had to pay homage to the legendary based vans at pop montreal
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:50
Based freestyle (tybg) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHrvD0N-NME
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:03

this is understandable. lil b is not for everyone. but how do feel bout dudes like Cormega, 9th wonder and lupe embracing the based movement? honest question...
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:13

this is understandable. lil b is not for everyone. but how do feel bout dudes like Cormega, 9th wonder and lupe embracing the based movement? honest question...
Hes changing the game. If you dont see it,oh well. If you do may the based be with you.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:19
Lil B Might be the Realest in the Rap Game No Lie. He ain't faking no Phonk (No Rick Ross No 98% Of These Rappers Talking All That Murda) he did his work in the street he pushed that rock too locked up stole whips and all that but he over that and he positive and yes he makes Based Music but sometimes the world needs music to go Dumb or Turn Up too! Don't take my word on this take it from Too Short he backs up his 5150 side.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:36
Here is another Legend talking about Lil B 9th Wonder. He Solved The BasedGod this is something Amazing Collect all the RARE Videos.
Sep 28, 2012 @ 04:14
#BASEDketball

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/09/lil-b-to-try-out-for-golden-state-warriors

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

Sep 28, 2012 @ 07:12
Lil B x Blu blinkyeyes

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/09/26/danny-misunderstood-f-lil-b-blu/

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Sep 28, 2012 @ 23:21
BASEDGOD CONCERT IN MINNEAPOLIS TONIGHT. IM GETTING STOKED AS FUUUUUUCK blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Fuck yall

Sep 29, 2012 @ 01:34

finagle

Sep 29, 2012 @ 04:34
i cannot tell you how amazingly based i feel right now. the based lord himself signed my hat, shook my hand and told me that he loved me. it was the most amazing concert/experience in my life. feeling real positive

Fuck yall

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0