hype cog

OFFICIAL - Post Your Collections Thread

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2006 @ 14:59
nice am collection
Jul 06, 2006 @ 15:48
MEGATRON: sick AM collection (I see some stash 95 smokeyface ) and nice to see you wear your shoes smokeyface

(cool, immer mehr Deutsche hier blushing )

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2006 @ 16:43
loving the maxes don't you keep the boxes?
Jul 07, 2006 @ 06:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
MEGATRON: sick AM collection (I see some stash 95 smokeyface ) and nice to see you wear your shoes smokeyface

(cool, immer mehr Deutsche hier blushing )


thanx......you like the stash 95s?!.....
(woher kommste in Schland eigentlich? )
Jul 07, 2006 @ 06:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
loving the maxes don't you keep the boxes?

i keep the boxes in my closet.....blushing

Inactive User

Jul 07, 2006 @ 09:06
im happy when i see people like megatron who also wear their shoes
Jul 07, 2006 @ 10:19
?) .....ick hau hier wieder ab...weil dieses forum extrem gay is...nur schwule missgeburten die dunks sammeln und bunte clown klamotten tragen hier.....hoffe sneaker tv is bald wieder online......achso und das amis und holl
Jul 07, 2006 @ 10:51
?) .....ick hau hier wieder ab...weil dieses forum extrem gay is...nur schwule missgeburten die dunks sammeln und bunte clown klamotten tragen hier.....hoffe sneaker tv is bald wieder online......achso und das amis und holl
Jul 07, 2006 @ 10:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
?)hoffe sneaker tv is bald wieder online......(


wei
Jul 07, 2006 @ 13:29
hoffe mal bald wieder... diese stinkf
Jul 07, 2006 @ 22:23
facken schoffelhagen, jaja???
Jul 08, 2006 @ 12:29
lol all u guys make me cry....i wish my collection wuz as nice urz....blinkyeyes
imma post my kicks soon,so can ne one u great sneakerheads tell me wut ur grails r???

Bless.

Jul 12, 2006 @ 07:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
wutz r those gray ones in the top left corner?! and how long have u had those pidgeons?!

I got them 2 weeks after they released in NY
Jul 13, 2006 @ 00:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
so can ne one u great sneakerheads tell me wut ur grails r???



http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6289&highlight=grail
Jul 13, 2006 @ 16:05
ooo^^^

Bless.

Aug 04, 2006 @ 16:17
heres a taste....2nd series set

Aug 04, 2006 @ 16:23
Gasp! Nice heat you got there..
Aug 06, 2006 @ 10:48
FINALLY
haha finally i cud post pics, my collection very small cuz itz still undercontruction but enjoy hahaha!!!!>smh smokeyface tongueface



Bless.

Aug 06, 2006 @ 11:20


this is only one corner of my walk in closet...ill post the rest soon...
Aug 06, 2006 @ 11:44
Originally posted by Inactive User


this is only one corner of my walk in closet...ill post the rest soon...

o my shittin doo doo , u have a fresh collection there! where can i get those shelves from?tongueface smokeyface

Bless.

Aug 06, 2006 @ 11:53
Duval tahts a sick ass closet

This is my current collection- sold alot of my shit over the years have gone from like 30+ pairs down to a manageable amount- needed to be more practical plus I didn't wear half the shit I had-

Aug 06, 2006 @ 11:57
uh oh..duval...competition ?) ahahahaa jk jk very fresh closet

here are my collection pics from last year...2/3 are long gone due to bills that i had to pay....enjoy







and for all you people who have small feet...this one is for you blushing
this is my girlfriends collection that i bought for her...500$ is a steal for all these...hehehe

Aug 06, 2006 @ 12:22
shelves come from target...i think they were like 30.00.....and its good to have competition, j/p.....loving all your jays....and nice damier bag...my wife bought me the same one for christmas, perfect for the laptop....ill post the updated pic soon...it will include 2,hopefully 3, pairs of stash af1's, another pair of each undftd's, and possibly the huf quake af1....and if my connects come thru and the funds is right two hyper's...as i sit and pray
Aug 06, 2006 @ 13:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
shelves come from target...i think they were like 30.00.....and its good to have competition, j/p.....loving all your jays....and nice damier bag...my wife bought me the same one for christmas, perfect for the laptop....ill post the updated pic soon...it will include 2,hopefully 3, pairs of stash af1's, another pair of each undftd's, and possibly the huf quake af1....and if my connects come thru and the funds is right two hyper's...as i sit and pray


im waiting on thoe huf quakes...cant wait...looking forward to it duval smokeyface blushing
Aug 06, 2006 @ 14:51
thanx duvual, wen do the hulk quakes come out?!

Bless.

Inactive User

Aug 06, 2006 @ 16:16
where did u get those glass thigns?
Aug 06, 2006 @ 16:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
where did u get those glass thigns?



try ikea or home depot
Aug 13, 2006 @ 12:48
here

Inactive User

Aug 13, 2006 @ 17:15



Aug 14, 2006 @ 22:27
sick collection gallo, i like how you have more then jus nikes. what are the new balance camo ones? i want all your air max 1's.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0