hype cog

What are these bags called?

Aug 02, 2008 @ 15:12

Hey I'm wondering what these bags are called? Also, is there a site where i can see all the styles of adidas, nike etc of these bags?

i have a friend in Taiwan right now, and I want him to get me a nice one

thanks in advance

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2008 @ 20:07
ima say theyre called messanger bags.
man purse?
Please login first to reply.