hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums will be freezing on July 31st 2017. Threads and posts will still be available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Will someone tell me what print this is please?

Aug 05, 2013 @ 09:58

A specific name for this kind of print? Also anybody know where sell this kind of print on sweatshirts?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 10:02
Also the name of this style of print?

Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:41
those look like dye subs to me
Aug 18, 2013 @ 19:37
those look like dye subs to me
yeah I meant the design
Please login first to reply.