I really want a pair of Lunargrands, but I'm not willing to dish out $250 for them. So I found these exact replicas of the Lunargrands made by some Korean company named Fabrixquare, and they look dope.
1. They're $140
2. They look exactly like the Cole Haan Lunargrands
3. I trust that Koreans make some quality shit
But the negatives of these are:
1. I won't be able to resell these
2. They're made by some random ass company
3. Can't get feedback on quality of these
4. I'm gonna be a cheap ass with these "fakes"
Fuuuuuuh, Hypebeast guide me through this struggle.
So yes or no?