is this game considered an rpg anymore? it's more like devil may cry.
Originally posted by Inactive User. The actual battle screen in the final game will show character names.
. Some areas regarding how the battle screen shows commands will probably change for the final.
. Magic has different effects depending on the character who uses it.
. A young blonde male character shown in the magazine's screenshots is good with guns. He alone has aiming controls and can aim for enemy weak spots.
. When other characters use guns, they have just a normal lock-on.
. The game has a large number of weapons. Main character Noctis can use them all.
. Your battle party can have up to three members. However, the members who aren't taking part in the battle will join in on conversations.
. There are more party members than the four shown in the magazine. However, the game doesn't have a massive number of party members.
. Main character Noctis is not "cool." He's just a normal youth. He feels "I am strong," but he's not as strong as he thinks.
. Some segments of the trailer show natural landscapes. These are like the fields you encounter in other games. The game will have time progression: morning, afternoon, evening and night.
. Contrary to some theories, the dragon rider character who appears in the trailer is not heroine Stella. Nomura says he wouldn't show Stella in such a state. The character you see in that sequence is an enemy.
. You can steal army vehicles for your use. You can ride air ships, cars and Chocobos.
. The blonde character shown in the trailer is Noctis's friend. The other two characters are friends from Noctis's childhood. The person with glasses is like Noctis's tactician.
. You'll recall that someone in the trailer says "You're not fit to be king," or something to that effect. This statement is not directed at Noctis. (I think everyone assumed it was!)
. Nomura says something along the lines of: This year, we have Type-0 and XIII-2, so please forget about Versus for a while. He asked that people be patient and understand that they're trying to do something incredible.
. At the earliest, we could see more from Versus XIII at E3.p.
@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
Originally posted by Inactive User* Your characters in Versus will not have jobs. However, your enemies will include dragon knights (or dragoons if you prefer) and summoners.
* There is a summoning element to the game.
* Your weapon selection will include: swords, axes, spears/lances, hand guns, machine guns, rifles, bazookas, and shot guns. This is just a partial list, though.
* The Ignis character (the guy with the glasses) is good with assist-style attacks. He can toss knives at enemies.
* The character with the scar on his face uses a fighting style. He can make use of a pile bunker and broad sword.
* The blonde character is a gunner.
* The game will have positional damage elements for attacking enemies.
* Larger enemies will have weak points.
* The game does not have team attacks for your party members.
* You can combo your attacks across character changes - that is, you can keep your combo going when you switch the character you're currently controlling.
* You can bring party members back to life if they die. The only exception is Noctis. If he dies, the game is over.
* The difficulty is being set towards the high end.
the CGI is beautiful. As far as gameplay i still cant really tell if im impressed or not.
@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
more like kingdom hearts, which is an action jrpg
Originally posted by Inactive UserKotaku also reports that resources used to make the game were folded into what will become Final Fantasy XV a few months back.
Originally posted by Inactive UserThe rumor, it seems, was wrong! Today, Square Enix head Yoichi Wada confirmed that he just came out of a Final Fantasy Versus XIII meeting.
According to Wada's tweet, "There's someone making a false rumor that Versus was cancelled. Haha...Just a minute ago, the regular Versus meeting ended. If you saw the presentation of the city, it'd knock you off your feet~lol"
Okay, then, let's see it!