hype cog

Verizon Wireless Iphone?

Aug 15, 2010 @ 13:51
Yea iggy it does but im saying i switched between those frequently mainly airplane on the first night and the second night when i was at 11% at a party.
I really didnt see the difference in battery either when i switched from 3g to edge, and i only web browsed had about a hour and 15 minutes of call time between 5-6 calls, texted alot, and checked my settings, took a couple pictures, but no apps at all because someone hacked my itunes and i owe $16 so im waiting for them to refund so i can use the app store again.
So with all that in mind, is that good? should i restore still?
Aug 15, 2010 @ 13:54
Yea iggy it does but im saying i switched between those frequently mainly airplane on the first night and the second night when i was at 11% at a party.
I really didnt see the difference in battery either when i switched from 3g to edge, and i only web browsed had about a hour and 15 minutes of call time between 5-6 calls, texted alot, and checked my settings, took a couple pictures, but no apps at all because someone hacked my itunes and i owe $16 so im waiting for them to refund so i can use the app store again.
So with all that in mind, is that good? should i restore still?

nah, you're aight.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 21:23
iphone 4 is the easiest to jailbreak
Aug 16, 2010 @ 01:23
dang how do you jailbreak it with the latest update?
Aug 16, 2010 @ 19:53
Fasho so I did full recharge. Should I keep doing this method or should I charge it before it fully dies?
Aug 16, 2010 @ 19:56
you only have to do a "full recharge" once a month.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 19:33
I got my free bumper today and it actually looks dope as fuck on my phone. I'm deathly afraid of walking around with just the bumper on though. With both sides being glass I'm afraid of something hitting my phone in my pocket and cracking one or both sides. I don't know how Apple thought this was a good idea.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 21:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck, before i jailbroke my phone i didn't back up my files since i was on vacation and didn't have my desktop. how do i restore my shit without backing up cydia and installous?

Aug 18, 2010 @ 00:02
I put this SGP Leather backing on mine. Shit looks dope with the bumper.

(not my pic)
Aug 18, 2010 @ 00:04
Ha. I was about to say I saw that on macrumors. Where did you get the back? I don't like the leather but I want a similar back. Is it actually hard and provides some drop protection?
Aug 18, 2010 @ 00:05
I got the Carbon fiber one, these back guards are very nice and it fit's perfectly with the bumper.
Aug 18, 2010 @ 00:08
Ha. I was about to say I saw that on macrumors. Where did you get the back? I don't like the leather but I want a similar back. Is it actually hard and provides some drop protection?

You could get them here. http://www.sgpstore.com/index.php/cPath/21_28_89. It's not hard, its actually just a sticker really, but it's nice since you don't have to worry about the glass back getting scratched.
Aug 18, 2010 @ 00:13
That's weak. I think if the bumper had a solid back it'd be the perfect case. The flat shape of the iphone 4 makes it a little annoying to hold but the rounded edges of the bumper make it a lot more comfortable. Too bad. Fuck those back things too. $18 is way too much to pay for something that just protects the back from scratching.
Aug 23, 2010 @ 20:04
my iphone4 has 4.0.2, does anyone have link for me to jailbreak it? thank you
Aug 23, 2010 @ 21:06
^u dum nonexistent
Aug 24, 2010 @ 21:45
im tempted to get an iphone4 but i've never owned an iphone in my life, so i have no clue about all this jailbreaking and all that. someone convince me to take the go ahead.

btw do i have to convert all my music into itunes if i get it? thats one of the deal breakers for me.
Aug 25, 2010 @ 02:36
i have a fair amount of flac and ogg vorbis files on my computer but latelly I`ve been getting lazy on buying cds and just downloadin MP3s so I guess its ok.

but still im pretty much 50/50 on this or the bold 9700
Aug 25, 2010 @ 06:08
after Espgaluda II on the iphone, cave are releasing Dodonpachi Resurrection tmrw

bullet hell on the iphone...

times like this i wish i didn't go android

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9cOiydk3w
Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:29
nice.. hopefully installous will list it quick
Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:24
You have some weird format shit or something b? MP3s and shit work on iTunes, what do you usually use to play music, Windows Media Player?

My current phone's been acting up and without having even said anything to my dad about wanting the iPhone, I caught 'em looking at them and sure enough that same day he asked me if I wanted one. He's down to buy me one, but he doesn't want to pay for the data charges. Anyone here with the 2GB data go over? Will someone pay for the data package for me? smh

I got the 2GB data plan and have yet to go over, I'm actually short by like almost a GB or so each month and I use my phone a lot. Just use WiFi whenever you can and you're straight.
Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:43
after Espgaluda II on the iphone, cave are releasing Dodonpachi Resurrection tmrw

wow that looks insane
Aug 25, 2010 @ 15:40
And what are some other good games/apps? So far I got angry birds, mega jump, and ninjump.
I love the phone btw, but I hate that I press "n" alot when in trying to press space smh
Aug 25, 2010 @ 16:38
i have the 2g data plan, and i'm constantly on the net, on faecbook, etc. i'm on that shit a good 3+ hours a day and i have yet to go over.
Aug 25, 2010 @ 20:38
unlimited ftw
Aug 25, 2010 @ 23:07

lord have mercy. copped.

edit: downloading now. yeeee.

edit x2: omfg so dope.
Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:49
Downloading from Installous now. Big ass file.
Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:54
someone should make a iPhone wallpaper thread, just saying.
Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:18
Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:43
oh my bad bro, didnt know.
Aug 30, 2010 @ 08:20
HELP HB. I Just found an Iphone 4. How do i crack the password and get my own service on here. I dont have A&T&T but im down to get a plan now. I hear the original owner can call in the serial number and get it turned off forever since theres no warranty so i need to do something soon. Advice please HB.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0