hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2009 Discussion Thread.

Sep 21, 2009 @ 18:28
thnx grizzzly. but the reason why i wanted to repost it was because i posted the design when the contest started. its not like im tryin to post it up hella times. plus im sure theres a lot of people that havent looked at any of the designs since the 7th of this month.

Halloway Company Join the Murder www.wearehalloway.com

Sep 21, 2009 @ 18:32
Clean & Simple.

Close up of design.

Sep 21, 2009 @ 18:34
thnx grizzzly. but the reason why i wanted to repost it was because i posted the design when the contest started. its not like im tryin to post it up hella times. plus im sure theres a lot of people that havent looked at any of the designs since the 7th of this month.

but the only person that matters is nick. he's gonna have to look through all these pages with tons of reposts just to see the designs.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 18:59
i'm feelin the one with the crest and crown. it's clean and simple. def something i'd rock.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 19:28
Made a collage from pics I took of some upcoming Diamond product.

the polar bear tee is...colder than a polar bears toe nails, oh hell! what is that last tee on the 3rd row from the bottom?dont think i have ever seen that.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 19:41
That's the Mined Denim stamp tee.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 19:46
Not feeling it G!!!
Sep 21, 2009 @ 19:51
diamond
Sep 21, 2009 @ 19:58
Leave it to the Kings
Final design, came up with a new back, with a slogan, "Diamond, leave it to the Kings".blushing
Came up with a few colorways. Let me know what you think...

close-ups...

the back...

input? blushing
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:08
Here is my design. Good luck everyone!

Here is a close up!

Here is a close up of the back!

Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:13
sick entries everyone
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:16
Give Blood, Play Skate
Hi, my name is Vince. I'm borrowing my friend Chuck's account since I don't currently have a HB forum account yet. I run a brand called Loud& Obnoxious (www.loudobnoxious.com) and I thought I'd try my hand at making a design for Nick and the Diamond Supply Co. crew.

I've had this idea in my head for a loooong time and I always wanted to use it, but never found the right place for it. Since Diamond is known for being a heavyweight in the skate industry, I thought it was perfect for this contest.

The idea came from when I used to play ice hockey, we would get these shirts that say "GIVE BLOOD, PLAY HOCKEY" and I'm pretty sure a lot of other sports had them too. Example - http://www.greatlakeshockey.com/images/give_blood_play_hockey_fvo3.jpg - so since skating can be a brutal sport too, I thought this would make sense.

Hope you like it!

Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:18
Lookin forward to the new drops smokeyface
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:20
Shine High

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/pabraham6/jrPAph.jpg

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/pabraham6/XY2qGp.jpg

I tried re-doing it with a diamond that put off more shine, and also not using the "falling" one but dont have the time or softwares to make my own diamond puting off a light beam but thats what i was goin for, diamond lights the world.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:32
Can someone tell me what exactly is dropping tomorrow?
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:34
damn wondering who the winner gonna be. GL everyone.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 20:37
T-shirt entry
Bermuda triangle

http://tinypic.com/r/1z1fbrc/4
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:02
quickly thought of this:

then flipped it to this:

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:03
quickly thought of this:

then flipped it to this:

nice one bro.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:05
quickly thought of this:

then flipped it to this:

Nice D. Didn't know you designed.

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:08
Yea Im pretty sure about a cpl items
Can someone tell me what exactly is dropping tomorrow?

I dont know everythin droppin but almost certain the fly society of diamond supply co tee is which is ill, and also a new skate harrasment tee. Sometime in the near future the blood diamond tee should drop cause its sick lets hope tomoro.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:12
probably doesn't help much that you just took the diamond off the fallin' tee.

did the fallin tee drop yet?
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:14
quickly thought of this:

then flipped it to this:

Damn on some last minute ish thats dope dude 4real...whens the winner announced?
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:17
I dont know everythin droppin but almost certain the fly society of diamond supply co tee is which is ill, and also a new skate harrasment tee. Sometime in the near future the blood diamond tee should drop cause its sick lets hope tomoro.

I just need to get my hands on that Never Fall Off joint. Perfect tee to skate in.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:19
anyone got a diamond harrasment tee in size S?
pm mee
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dennis does everything. One time he was playing beer pong while doing calculus homework while talking on the phone while driving a car. It was crazy!

haha thats just ridiculous
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:33
Ok Last minute submissions.
FOREVER

CLOSE-UP

DIAMONDBACK

CLOSE UP

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:39
nice one bro.

Damn on some last minute ish thats dope dude 4real...whens the winner announced?

Thanks guys
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dennis does everything. One time he was playing beer pong while doing calculus homework while talking on the phone while driving a car. It was crazy!

lmao! this was a typical day anytime before May when i was still in school. now it's the same drill just no calc hw.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:48
really wish I had photoshop or some shit, I was thinking of a shirt with this saying..
Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:59
really wish I had photoshop or some shit, I was thinking of a shirt with this saying..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0