[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2009 Discussion Thread.

Sep 21, 2009 @ 02:14
robierobs tshirt entry

still kinda rough but wanted to get it in, in time. the concept is a gypsy or fortune teller looking into her crystal ball and foreseeing diamond supply as the future of the skate world. my first go around with corel. feedback is welcome.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 02:36
^^ it has potential. the front looks cool in concept, but youll have to do away with the flames in the back. Instead you could have a quote saying "Your future is shining" or Something of the like.

thriveordecline.com

Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:04
Feedback Appreciated
I wasn't sure between "SHINING WORLDWIDE" since 1998 and "WE SHINE HIGH" since 1998 on the sleeve. I couldnt rotate and create the sleeve image either but i was picturing the most recent hundreds collab sleeve. Also think "Diamond" with "United we shine" or "Greatest foes shine strong" below it would be cool on the back. Just some ideas but doubt they can compete with so many dope concepts. Only hope

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/pabraham6/XY2qGp.jpg

Thanks for scopin
Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:06
I wasn't sure between "SHINING WORLDWIDE" since 1998 and "WE SHINE HIGH" since 1998 on the sleeve. I couldnt rotate and create the sleeve image either but i was picturing the most recent hundreds collab sleeve. Also think "Diamond" with "United we shine" or "Greatest foes shine strong" below it would be cool on the back. Just some ideas but doubt they can compete with so many dope concepts. Only hope

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/pabraham6/XY2qGp.jpg

Thanks for scopin

probably doesn't help much that you just took the diamond off the fallin' tee.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:46
Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:55
Made a collage from pics I took of some upcoming Diamond product.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:56
Nick! Are the cardigans still dropping or did you scratch em?!
Sep 21, 2009 @ 03:59
Cardigans are still comin, but will drop a lil later in the season.
Most of Fall Line is droppin at the Diamond store in LA Saturday.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 04:03
when are they going to hit online?
Sep 21, 2009 @ 06:48
Here's my second entry... Just a simple logo, added a little glow effect to the diamond...

Sep 21, 2009 @ 06:57
Here's my final entry... Diamond Supply Club... Nice and clean, simple presentation... thats overall what im going for in my designs... nothing too over the top, just nice and clean...

feedback is greatly appreciated... thx

Inactive User

Sep 21, 2009 @ 07:42
My late Diamond Entry.
Hey Nick, I had other ideas, but I don't have time to photoshop them cause it ends today. haha
Actually have the pocket cut like a Diamond! Simple but clean.

Sep 21, 2009 @ 08:08
Can't wait for the new line to come out...It's all looking good!
Sep 21, 2009 @ 08:32
anyone got a diamond wallet looking to trade any of the stuff on my signature hollatongueface
Sep 21, 2009 @ 08:32
If I could not pick my own designs haha...I would have to say that Jassoone's Braille tee has this on lock. If you silk screened the braille using a Puff technique or high density to have raised diamonds on the front tee would be pretty awesome.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 08:44
made some revisions to my final entry... Diamond Supply Club...

feedback greatly appreciated... thx
Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:03
If I could not pick my own designs haha...I would have to say that Jassoone's Braille tee has this on lock. If you silk screened the braille using a Puff technique or high density to have raised diamonds on the front tee would be pretty awesome.

something about capitalizing on someone else's disability bothers me a little... my fav is the diamond caddy
Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:20
its the first shirt i ever designed and also the first time i used illustrator,so tips are welcome!

made an other one

Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:35

Thanks AfterMidnight for the top pick.

something about capitalizing on someone else's disability bothers me a little... my fav is the diamond caddy

And braille isnt a disability, its a means of helping the blind read.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:46
Alot of nice designs coming in at the end.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:55

ehhhhh is it gonna drop online also? or can we do phone orders? And those cardigans needa drop quick I hate going to the club with a wack ass h n m button up only to take it off to reveal some sick diamond/bs/crooks tee haha one love
Sep 21, 2009 @ 11:02

will saturdays drop include the carabiners and coin pouch?
Sep 21, 2009 @ 11:16
Thanks AfterMidnight for the top pick.

I feel that there are only a handful of real original works that I would go out and drop my hard earned money on. The Caddy one is not one of them. I feel that it just utilized elements from the Maybach Music tee - palm trees, sun and similar colorway.

I would say the strongest and have stuck in my memory are the Braille, Diamond Standard, DJ AM - although I feel that tribute tees are way over done but the execution and concept was really strong which is what a lot of the designs lacked. No rational given on a lot of the ones that make no sense to me.

And by far the most talent artist on here is Gerard of the Illionaires.

I am sure there will be a few ringers later today.

Again thanks to the people who keep hitting me up about the designs. Appreciated.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 12:05
ehhhhh is it gonna drop online also? or can we do phone orders? And those cardigans needa drop quick I hate going to the club with a wack ass h n m button up only to take it off to reveal some sick diamond/bs/crooks tee haha one love

haha.

Cardigans are gonna be sickkk

and the carabiners are STUUUUUUPIDDDD! the attn to details nick put into it is nuts. Got alot of compliments this weekend for it. Dont sleep!
Sep 21, 2009 @ 13:21
I feel that there are only a handful of real original works that I would go out and drop my hard earned money on. The Caddy one is not one of them. I feel that it just utilized elements from the Maybach Music tee - palm trees, sun and similar colorway.

I would say the strongest and have stuck in my memory are the Braille, Diamond Standard, DJ AM - although I feel that tribute tees are way over done but the execution and concept was really strong which is what a lot of the designs lacked. No rational given on a lot of the ones that make no sense to me.

And by far the most talent artist on here is Gerard of the Illionaires.

I am sure there will be a few ringers later today.

Again thanks to the people who keep hitting me up about the designs. Appreciated.

Made my day, thanks for the appreciation man! Can't wait to see which design(s) gets chosen
Sep 21, 2009 @ 13:28

okay the idea behind this tee is that diamonds are the cure (their the substance thats in the syringe, barely noticeable heh >.<) for solanum, which is the virus that causes people to turn into zombies in max brooks World War Z and the Zombie survival guide. I know its not really diamond style but i liked the idea behind this one. If I could fix this one, id make the box a vial and the syringe would be poking through to get the diamonds. PS. I know the box is not in perspective, I rushed through this one.

Since I hit my quota of 3 already this one doesnt count but I did want to post it because I did put some work into it.

Originally, the idea behind this tee was to have a guy climbing up a rope away from the croc, left hand on the rope and the right hand throwing diamonds at the croc as to try to cause him pain, anything to make him go away. He'd be carrying a backpack, from which he got the diamonds and he'd have a terrified look on his face.

thriveordecline.com

Sep 21, 2009 @ 14:10

i never said braille was a disability... the people who use it have a disabilty. but maybe im just being too sensitive im not saying you had bad intentions when making the design just saying it bothers me a little thats all.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 14:29
i wonder who will win. Great stuff folks. smokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 21, 2009 @ 14:49
Which designs are your favorites? The DJ AM one left a lasting impression...that was pretty creative.
Sep 21, 2009 @ 14:55
A design is not a colorway..a lot of people doing Laker colors and playing safe.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0