hype cog

[Mishka] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Sep 10, 2009 @ 13:17
The color difference is huge!
Sep 10, 2009 @ 14:06
anyone who bought the magenta loveless flannel who can comment on the consistency of colors? i've seen many pics of this shirt on different websites, some the color against the magenta appears to be a teal blue, but then on others it looks more like a seafoam green. is there consistency in the materials they use? (ie either it's lighting of the shot based on the photographer) or have u noticed differences in the color in the pic and the actual item?

i just received one i bought online and the color just don't look quite the same as it did online. specifically i was disappointed by the shade of 'blue' which looked more seafoam greenish to me like in the photo below

i'd say the most accurate to me is ours...we have a legit light setup

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Sep 10, 2009 @ 14:18
i'd say the most accurate to me is ours...we have a legit light setup

i'm going to have to agree. mine matches up with it pretty well.
Sep 10, 2009 @ 16:13
aight im done with the picture posts for awhile. anyone else rocking this shirt? one of my fav mishka shirts.
Sep 10, 2009 @ 16:18
I've been on the hunt for a while now, but I got a carebears and S.O.T.S. tee. I found a Mr. Softee too!... just waiting for a response...
Sep 10, 2009 @ 17:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
They need to come back to SF

when and where were they in SF?
Sep 10, 2009 @ 22:47
sots tee?

I've been on the hunt for a while now, but I got a carebears and S.O.T.S. tee. I found a Mr. Softee too!... just waiting for a response...

thriveordecline.com

Sep 10, 2009 @ 23:15
i think he was refering to the Snake Mountain tee
Sep 10, 2009 @ 23:21
please tell me someones tryna get rid of this inna small or medium ='[

http://mishkanyc.com/feature.php/MishkaSpring08?photo=19
Sep 10, 2009 @ 23:42
This one but in purple

Sep 11, 2009 @ 00:40
sick ^^

i thought there was unofficial society of the snake tee that came out ... we can wish right? blushing

This one but in purple

thriveordecline.com

Sep 11, 2009 @ 01:07
Any LA heads going here? I might hit it up... Do you think people will line up for this? And is it brand new stock saved for each day cause if all the other la heads just camp and get it early for fri, sat and sun will suck!
Sep 11, 2009 @ 11:30
aight im done with the picture posts for awhile. anyone else rocking this shirt? one of my fav mishka shirts.

Yup, big fan, always a hit when I wear it at the office.
Sep 11, 2009 @ 12:50
the big days here!

ill prob roll down in a bit

thriveordecline.com

Sep 11, 2009 @ 21:24
their best piece was the swarm windbreaker no doubt
Sep 11, 2009 @ 21:31
yo greg nice meeting you today anyways heres the link to that electro dj i was telling you about
myspace.com/killnoisekill (ps i dont know him personally so im not trying to hook him up to you but nonetheless hes ill)

thriveordecline.com

Sep 11, 2009 @ 21:47
any1 see that freshjive shirt ???)
Sep 11, 2009 @ 23:10
This sale was pretty underwhelming, especially if you wear a medium. But I still walked away with some flan's and a graphite pillbox blazer (for 40 bucks) so it was definitely worth the trip. Apparently Greg's opening a Mishka store within the coming months in that exact location. Los Angeles Cold Crush Powers?
Sep 11, 2009 @ 23:21
Yeah, thought the space would be bigger. No medium tees!!

If you're an XL or XXL, go nuts.

Picked up: (Sample) N.E., snapback and crewneck for $65. Left pretty happy.
Sep 11, 2009 @ 23:27

shirt is fucking dope

no chance to cop though?
Sep 12, 2009 @ 01:25
This sale was pretty underwhelming, especially if you wear a medium. But I still walked away with some flan's and a graphite pillbox blazer (for 40 bucks) so it was definitely worth the trip. Apparently Greg's opening a Mishka store within the coming months in that exact location. Los Angeles Cold Crush Powers?

guess i was better off not going

but that location is bad thats what alife be doin they held down fairfax then moved to hollywood

theyll get a lot more brand recognition and loyalty if they start out nearby the LA streetwear culture and make it easier for dudes in LA to cop mishka
Sep 12, 2009 @ 16:47

Mishka just updated their twitter saying:
"A ton of new samples just dropped off to Mishka LA sample sale! Hurry up! 1357 echo park ave!" followed by "Forgot to say a ton of mediums too! Sorry for the skinny kids that came earlier today."
Sep 12, 2009 @ 17:03
damnn now i kinda wanna go back ..

thriveordecline.com

Sep 12, 2009 @ 17:08
Word, Must agree the sale was dope. My girl and I walked out with $1200+ worth of stuff for only $420.smokeyface
Good meeting ya Greg, Cant wait till the West Coast shop officially opens up. smokeyface
Best buy had to be getting the Loveless Fleece M-65(teal) for a mear 40 bones.
Sep 12, 2009 @ 17:12
You got the loveless m65 for 40 tongueface

I hate you --- haha jk

thriveordecline.com

Sep 12, 2009 @ 17:31
What the fuhhhhh.. More mediums?!?! blinkyeyes
Sep 12, 2009 @ 17:32
This one but in purple

This shirt is fuking sick! Miahka is easily one of my top favorite brands.

OH! Anyone got a Red DEFCON fitted for sale 7 1/2?

This--

Sep 12, 2009 @ 18:08
Mishka just updated their twitter saying:
"A ton of new samples just dropped off to Mishka LA sample sale! Hurry up! 1357 echo park ave!" followed by "Forgot to say a ton of mediums too! Sorry for the skinny kids that came earlier today."

guess i might go tomorrow
Sep 12, 2009 @ 23:54
Yo Mishka - you guys ever gonna make some 3XL tees? Ya'll overlooking the big dawgs.
Sep 12, 2009 @ 23:57
lose weight

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0