hype cog

[Supreme 2008] - Discussion Thread

Oct 08, 2008 @ 23:52
you're not smashing.

no, not recently.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 00:56
Are there any more tee's in stock at the LA store?
Oct 09, 2008 @ 01:17
^ i think this season's hoodies,, esp the pullover i have,, have been real snug
Drewbacca
Oct 09, 2008 @ 03:10
lol. from what ive heard from preme heads.. shit is baggier...

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Oct 09, 2008 @ 03:45
does anyone have the last seasons football top in blk/grey in an XL and this seasons football top in black in an XL? interested in coppin coppin coppin.

hows the fit, also? im an XL in everything.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 09:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
does anyone have the last seasons football top in blk/grey in an XL and this seasons football top in black in an XL? interested in coppin coppin coppin.

hows the fit, also? im an XL in everything.

have both....neither are for sale though.

Fits def cut slimmer and shorter than regular tee shirts for the short sleeve football top, XL is prob closer to a Large....23" or so pit to pit.

As for the L/S one from this eason measurements should be on the site
Oct 09, 2008 @ 15:43
Hey guys lookin to get a Supreme Flannel, i really like the bright ass red one they got.

i.e. this one

2 questions. Never bought anything Supreme and i don't know how they fit. I wear a Medium in LRG to just get an idea of what size i should get.

Also where can i find one since i live in San Diego and i dont feel like making a trip over to NY anytime soon, does Commisary sell it? Thanks for the help.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 15:51
^^^Save the cash and trip and just cop the flannel from Costco made by Field & Stream.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 15:54
true however the supreme flannel has such bright colors and i like the cut at the bottom. the field and stream ones are dull and bulky.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 16:55
werd the preme one is bright. I like the bulkyness of the F&S one, it keeps you warm without the need for a jacket.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 16:57
Also where can i find one since i live in San Diego and i dont feel like making a trip over to NY anytime soon, does Commisary sell it? Thanks for the help.

There's a Supreme store at North Fairfax in LA.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 17:46
he's right about the supreme store on fairfax. however, don't bother showing up thinking that you're going to be able to score one of those flannels. they've been sold out of the box flannels for weeks and aren't getting any new stock on them.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 17:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^Save the cash and trip and just cop the flannel from Costco made by Field & Stream.

Yo Scyfer do you know if they carry any 2xl?
Oct 09, 2008 @ 19:55
got my collegiate pullover today from supreme. got a large and it feels hella fitted. and i normally rock a med tee so i guess i shoulda sized up to XL i feel kinda claustrophobic inside it. anyone want to trade my L black for their black/maroon/navy L/XL?
Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:17
^ when you rock your med tees are they skin-tight on you??
Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:19
This ain't the marketplace, but fuck it.

I'm willing to trade my red size M box pullover hoodie for an L of any color. Needs to be new or like new. I might change my mind soon, so PM me sooner rather than later.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:35
^ when you rock your med tees are they skin-tight on you??

nah dude comfortable fit, it's not like it's hugging and exposing my nipples.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:40
nah dude comfortable fit, it's not like it's hugging and exposing my nipples.

oh ohk kuz i wear M in tees too,, en i ordered a collegiate pullover in M last wk and by the looks of what you mentioned perhaps i should've sized up
Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:47
http://www.bapedirect.com

email:bapedirect02@yahoo.com.cn
MSN:bapedirect02@live.com

NEW STUFF EVERYDAY!
MINI ORDER:1PCS!!
SHIP TO WORLDWIDE!!!
FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HK TOPSUN TRADE COMPANY is one of the leading companies of fashion supplies in China. We offer top quality of Brands Jackets.T-shirts.handbags.wallets. sports shoes. Jeans . watches.Ipod MP4 and Tiffany&Co. 100% silver jewelry and other accessories .
Oct 09, 2008 @ 21:28
i made a pretty big order online last week (around $800) and still haven't got an email like past orders i've placed. also the transaction has disappeared from my bank acct. wtf is going on? has this happened to anyone else??
do they think im a reseller ?
Oct 09, 2008 @ 21:41
^ i asked the same question a page back or so,, they said same thing happened to them and it reappeared in a day or two. . for me it came back in one day. and now i have received the tracking email
Oct 09, 2008 @ 22:39
got my collegiate pullover today from supreme. got a large and it feels hella fitted. and i normally rock a med tee so i guess i shoulda sized up to XL i feel kinda claustrophobic inside it. anyone want to trade my L black for their black/maroon/navy L/XL?

i love the fit on that hoody.

Inactive User

Oct 10, 2008 @ 00:40
If anyone wants a small supreme messenger bag in black I have a DS one I am willing to let go for just under retail plus shipping let me know!

Oct 10, 2008 @ 00:52
If anyone wants a small supreme messenger bag in black I have a DS one I am willing to let go for just under retail plus shipping let me know!

how much? pm me

Inactive User

Oct 10, 2008 @ 01:09
edit pm'd.
Oct 10, 2008 @ 11:03
Yo Scyfer do you know if they carry any 2xl?

Yup, up to 2XLT cuz that's what I picked up smokeyface
Oct 10, 2008 @ 11:14
anybody got the supreme NYC beanie in grey/blk or kelly green? willing to sell.
Oct 10, 2008 @ 15:16
my order came in today,, the green heather looks way diff from the webstore's pics. anyone who owns or has copped a red "S" new era,, is the top of the bill a dark navy blue color??
Oct 10, 2008 @ 15:36
wanna trade my DS XL royal blue veritas crewneck for a navy color XL, let me know.
Oct 10, 2008 @ 17:23
my order came in today,, the green heather looks way diff from the webstore's pics. anyone who owns or has copped a red "S" new era,, is the top of the bill a dark navy blue color??

Yeah, it's navy.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0