[Supreme 2008] - Discussion Thread

Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:10
which ones? the supreme new york beanies or the ones that just read supreme .. which was posted earlier
Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:13
what is the significance of the jfk tee?

wow. this coming from the kid thats dropping out of high school 6 months early.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:16
boards
ayy wheres the best place to get supream boards like most veriety AND/OR price .... looking for a neww one... grasias
Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
wow. this coming from the kid thats dropping out of high school 6 months early.

i read an article that most kids who start college this fall will have lived in a world where they always had the internet and GPS and also will have no idea of what watergate is, so i'm certain that they wouldn't know who jfk is or even the significance of the shirt.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:31
^DAMN! thats kinda crazy........

anyway is the dobby hoodie dropiing anytime?
Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:41
ska is a fucking tard
Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:52
Could use a pick up on a few items. If your legit, get at me.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 02:47
i read an article that most kids who start college this fall will have lived in a world where they always had the internet and GPS and also will have no idea of what watergate is, so i'm certain that they wouldn't know who jfk is or even the significance of the shirt.

and thats the thing, this dude is making a thread in off topic talking about how he is dropping out of high school and that he will be set once he gets into real estate, but he doesn't even know the history behind a t shirt bearing the likeness of JFK. He needs to stay in school and read a motherfucking book, much like most of the kids that are growing up these days. I mean, how can you not know the legacy that JFK left behind? Its unreal. And on top of that, he was probably one of those kids that was beasting over the JFK shirt not even knowing anything about it. Oh well. That's his journey, and he has to travel it.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

Sep 30, 2008 @ 02:54
red med jfk anyone

Shop.Bloopset.com IG&Twitter - @Bloopset

Sep 30, 2008 @ 03:13
anyone been to supreme LA recently? do they have anymore yellow smash tees?
Sep 30, 2008 @ 03:41
are you serious nigg?Cut&Sew?

same prices.
all gone
Sep 30, 2008 @ 03:45
and thats the thing, this dude is making a thread in off topic talking about how he is dropping out of high school and that he will be set once he gets into real estate, but he doesn't even know the history behind a t shirt bearing the likeness of JFK. He needs to stay in school and read a motherfucking book, much like most of the kids that are growing up these days. I mean, how can you not know the legacy that JFK left behind? Its unreal. And on top of that, he was probably one of those kids that was beasting over the JFK shirt not even knowing anything about it. Oh well. That's his journey, and he has to travel it.

yea, in all honesty it's hard to do anything without at least graduating high school and have people take you seriously. it's not about remembering all the crap u learn in high school because most of us, including myself, that did graduate probably can't tell you 10 things we learned during our 4 years there. same thing with college. sure u get an education but it's really about the experience and being able to go through all the bullshit to accomplish a goal. and seriously, REAL ESTATE? u've gotta be outta ur fckin mind if u think going into real estate right now is going to make you any money. thats one of the biggest reasons our economy is in the shitter as we speak. so all in all, wearing a jfk tee without knowing anything about jfk or even where that picture is from is kinda like a pedophile wearing a crucifix around his neck. hey, but to each his own.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 05:12
anyone seen the off bowery x supreme collabo?
what do you think?
i like the fact that they made something together ..
Sep 30, 2008 @ 05:21
i need surgery to get chicks removed from my..........
Sep 30, 2008 @ 13:37
anyone seen the off bowery x supreme collabo?
what do you think?
i like the fact that they made something together ..

its kinda lame and retail is 108euros at Colette..
Sep 30, 2008 @ 15:53
red med jfk anyone

damn i got the red xl
Sep 30, 2008 @ 16:56
lol im getting hella PM's

sorry guys..what i meant to say was that im still looking for one

Shop.Bloopset.com IG&Twitter - @Bloopset

Sep 30, 2008 @ 17:41
is the mccain X supreme collabo on complex serious or a PS joke?
Sep 30, 2008 @ 17:54
are you?
Sep 30, 2008 @ 19:35
anyone got a red or black dipset in a Large?

supreme needs to make a selena gomez X supreme tee

that would be fuckin dope! lmao
Sep 30, 2008 @ 20:45
anyone got a red or black dipset in a Large?

supreme needs to make a selena gomez X supreme tee

that would be fuckin dope! lmao

No it wouldn't.
Sep 30, 2008 @ 21:02
yea it would

+1 she is sexy as fuck [no pedo]

qyel.org

Oct 01, 2008 @ 00:34
anyone have a fit pic of the veritas crewneck?
Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:05

I HAVE THE RED ONE FOR SALE PM ME
Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:21
anyone have a fit pic of the veritas crewneck?

Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:41
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/singhboys/DSC_5981.jpg

size?
Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:42
Medium
Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:05
how tall are you?
Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:17
pics of this mccain PS?

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

Oct 01, 2008 @ 20:23
how is the quality on the heather pull over hoodies?

was just at the the store, these hoodies are seriously being slept on. the pics do absolutely no justice to. back to your question the quality on hoodies is always high, but snug...

hitting up LA store tomorrow. pick-up = pm me
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0