hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 18, 2013 @ 08:18
Yeah the denim looks amazing, definitely wanna cop. Wonder what the price is gonna be like..

UFO's and Paradiddles.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:30
Probably something like $180-200NZD.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Apr 18, 2013 @ 13:56
What do you guys think of the mini-drop they just released?
-2 new parkas
-2 new pocket tees
-Zespy burnt orange colorway
and of course alot of sneak peaks on the model, like the denim, bobble beanie, sweater and a white shirt, similar to the white paisley shirt.
Apr 18, 2013 @ 20:17
What do you guys think of the mini-drop they just released?
-2 new parkas
-2 new pocket tees
-Zespy burnt orange colorway
and of course alot of sneak peaks on the model, like the denim, bobble beanie, sweater and a white shirt, similar to the white paisley shirt.
It was, well mini. But not bad. Nothing I want as of right now. But def coppin one of the parkas after the summer, no reason to get them now.
Apr 19, 2013 @ 08:13
May release is looking like it's going to be dope as fuck smokeyface
Apr 21, 2013 @ 20:53
Might have to pick up a jacket when they drop them just for the fall if I have money..

and btw I'm getting rid of my Medium Zespys if anyone's looking for some

IG: @JStrathern

Apr 21, 2013 @ 22:23
Where do you guys usually cop your Zespys for non rape price?
LA here and I'd like to try and avoid additional charges due to customs if possible.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

Apr 22, 2013 @ 00:43
Unfortunately, your best source is directly from ILU.
Apr 22, 2013 @ 22:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where do you guys usually cop your Zespys for non rape price?
LA here and I'd like to try and avoid additional charges due to customs if possible.
Unfortunately, your best source is directly from ILU.
Yeah man its not even really that rape once you convert to USD, theyre like $80-90 depending on if you get a sale, and in my experience (which has been like 5 purchases) there is no additional shipping costs so usually ill even just buy 1 thing by itself if I want it because theres really no advantage to bundling items (in order to save on shipping) because the shipping is free and for the US there must not be import charges cuz ive paid none

Just buy from their site. The zespys on sale right now would only cost you $67, thats cheap
Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:50
^ Depends on where in the US you live though.
Apr 24, 2013 @ 00:44
these pants make them gram joints pop.
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:35
i love this brand so much
Apr 24, 2013 @ 01:54
i love this brand so much
As do I, The craftsmanship and attention to detail is just top notch. Though I keep ordering things and then changing my mind after, not sure if I want to keep my track pants or not. Just not sure how I feel about the fit.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 17:04
^ What size man?
Apr 24, 2013 @ 18:11
^ What size man?
Medium. I'm down with more fitted pants because I have quite a few but I'm not sure how I feel about these. I do like the elastic ankles though because it can be hard to find a nice pair of sweats with those.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 20:34
Denim dropping on the 9th of May. So stoked.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 23:22
Denim dropping on the 9th of May. So stoked.
setting an alarm for 4am that day in the US smokeyface
Apr 24, 2013 @ 23:46
^I dont think you're going to have to be that swift. Usually i just get up whenever and cop. No need to be up at 4am.
Apr 25, 2013 @ 00:19
^I dont think you're going to have to be that swift. Usually i just get up whenever and cop. No need to be up at 4am.
i may not need to be that swift, but i'm going to be
May 01, 2013 @ 07:09
A little old but for those who don't follow up on their IG. They're somewhat re-releasing the Pin-up girl shirt again. Releasing on the 9th of May along with the denim

May 05, 2013 @ 05:37
A little old but for those who don't follow up on their IG. They're somewhat re-releasing the Pin-up girl shirt again. Releasing on the 9th of May along with the denim
The pin up shirt looks interesting. If they do end up re-releasing it I'll have to see a more fuller on may 9th.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

May 08, 2013 @ 00:36
They just posted this to their facebook smokeyface
May 08, 2013 @ 01:35
Fuck man, that denim. smokeyface What do you think the price estimate on them are? I'm thinking something like $200NZD.

May 08, 2013 @ 02:09
I actually messaged their page a bit ago about the price, 220NZD
May 08, 2013 @ 03:00
Reasonable price. Never mentioned the oz.?

EDIT: Emailed them, Oz is 12. 

May 08, 2013 @ 14:06
Apparently they have the 'Jonty' shape, don't own a pair of them. How's the fit?
May 08, 2013 @ 21:32
Any idea how the sizing will work with the denim? And I'm guessing that pin-up print is gunna be on a T rather than a S/S button up?
May 09, 2013 @ 02:19
Apparently they have the 'Jonty' shape, don't own a pair of them. How's the fit?
I went TTS and they ran a little small for me around the calves and ankles, so I'd size up on the actual Jonty's. Waiting to get my exchanged sized pair to see how they fit. If you plan to get the denim, I'd stay TTS as most denim stretches over time..

May 09, 2013 @ 07:36
Is only the stuff in the picture going to drop or do they usually drop more items than the preview?
This is my first time trying to buy something from I Love Ugly.

May 09, 2013 @ 07:53
pumped for this drop, denim looks really nice, really like the balloon pattern aswell, probably one of my favorite graphics by them
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.