hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

May 28, 2013 @ 05:05
BS at zumiez. 

Obviously a bad move. That BS Silence broke out, BS Funeral to be scheduled. Believe that shit, cuhz.
May 28, 2013 @ 05:16
Still a fan of the brand even at Zumies, but i will never shop at Zumies. Lol
May 28, 2013 @ 05:22
I think people are just talking shit because they feel like they might have an opportunity to affect the brands business decisions if they complain. This is the only negative thing about having a forum like this, because fans feel entitled. I think most of them complain because the love the brand. Kinda like when Laker fans started talking shit when the Lakers hired Mike D'antoni, they still love the Lakers but hate that business decision. 
May 28, 2013 @ 05:32
At the end of the day, Black Scale is going to do what they have set out to do.

Very much like any smart, well planned brand, they will have seasons done well in advance.

Peace to the fellas and ladies at Black Scale. Congrats on the new stores opening in Japan and elsewhere.

To me, survival = growth = progress.

Peace to Mega, Al, Reezy, et alia.

D3

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

May 28, 2013 @ 06:05
When we first started Black Scale it was two of us. We managed to design and open our 50 first accounts in the 1st season. That was in 2007. Where you guys into streetwear at that time? If so dope and if not dope too.

We manage what we could manage for that first experience in having a brand. Now we have close to 40 employees and many streetwear doors don't exist anymore. I feel you on selling out but we never will sell out or sold out as of today. Opening a big door like Zumiez for selected cities is good for brands growth because the city's we open might not have specialty boutiques that offer these brands. The most important part for me to continue to grow in a proper direction is to make sure my family which are my staff at Black Scale to get paid. I mean its cool being a exclusive brand not making money and all and the people loving it but then people have to work for me for free. I will never treat my people like that especially after all the sacrifices they made to make sure this company does well. It's easy to bitch about things when you don't actually see what it takes to run a brand. Hopefully all what I'm saying makes sense to you but if it doesn't then sorry man I can't really say anything else. Peace Hypebeast.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 28, 2013 @ 07:08
@meg@gem One of the realist. Period.
May 28, 2013 @ 08:57
Why all you faggots dissin meg on his Black Scale thread? Any body who disses over the Internet is a low cunt, and your doing on the fuckin brands own post! No one here gives a shit bout your opinions cos they all love black scale, (that's why we're following the thread) so go complain to your mother or someone who listens to ya shit cos it ain't wanted here. 
Full support meg
"Any body who disses over the internet is a low cunt"

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 28, 2013 @ 13:23
i wonder why there're still shoes left! i thought those go faster away than hot bread! 

still copped! cant wait for it to arrive!

figaro

May 28, 2013 @ 20:11
40% off sale now going on at http://Black-Scale.com . Sale includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, ready to wear, headwear, & women's. Code: BLVCK40

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

May 29, 2013 @ 00:27
will the discount code work on special projects?
May 29, 2013 @ 00:59
Black Scale Online Sale starts today at Black-Scale.com Special Projects, Accessories and Footwear are not on sale. Code use for checkout is "BLVCK40"

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 29, 2013 @ 00:59
BLVCK40 is the code use for checkout

May 29, 2013 @ 01:09
Everything in my size is gone. Womp smh
May 29, 2013 @ 01:10
The sale has been crazy today. It's been really busy online. The last hour has been alot of traffic.

May 29, 2013 @ 05:37
i wonder why there're still shoes left! i thought those go faster away than hot bread! 

Let us know how they fit.
May 29, 2013 @ 06:25
The sale only brings good news.. i didn't purchase anything because the few items i wanted were out of my size but there should be new shit dropping soon.
May 29, 2013 @ 07:05
Black Scale Seattle Pop Up store will open June 15th @AliveandWellSEA Exclusive Black Scale x Alive and Well releases and more.

May 29, 2013 @ 07:14
That's dope. I'm in Portland might have to make the 3 hour trip to Seattle when you guys are there.
May 29, 2013 @ 07:37

dope...
May 29, 2013 @ 08:59

dope...
capsule is about to be dope! 
May 29, 2013 @ 09:16
Black Scale is forever

May 29, 2013 @ 10:00
Damn is that wolf tee gonna release online as well.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:37
ay megs

u lookin mighty defensive n desperate in this thread lately fam 

i mean

u mad quick to rush and defend any accusations that black scale may be going under

and u wouldnt even let this thread go to page 2 of the forum

u literally logged into a dummy account that u normally use to buy supreme (lmao) to bump this thread

shit been a struggle since the asap hype died huh? 
Whenever I go to the Black Scale SF store, the staff is always chill and show nothing but respect and love. It was no different when I went on Memorial Day. And as long as they keep that up, Black Scale's fan and customer base will only continue to grow.

I stopped shopping at one brands store (who will remain nameless) after they gave me attitude like "you should be thankful you can wear our clothing" Yeah, loss of my business probably means nothing to them, but customer service is a two way street. And that's why Black Scale is and will continue to be my top favorite; this may seem like the talks of a thirsty hypebeast, but you give credit, where credit is due.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 29, 2013 @ 16:51

I agree!! I thought the exact same thing, but that's just more for me! LOL

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

May 29, 2013 @ 17:24
Wait what store said that to you?

May 29, 2013 @ 17:38
Black Scale Seattle Pop Up store will open June 15th @AliveandWellSEA Exclusive Black Scale x Alive and Well releases and more.
excited for this drop been supporting alive and well for a min glad to see them come up

WTB NOTHING

May 29, 2013 @ 22:34
Just to clarify, they didn't say those exact words, even though they might as well have. But they were just disrespectful to my friends and I. At the time I was heated, but I don't wanna put them on blast and start unnecessary drama, it's water under the bridge. And I'm sure that one dude doesn't represent the brand. Regardless I won't be going back there for a while.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

May 30, 2013 @ 01:29
Black Scale x Golden Bear Varsity Jackets http://www.black-scale.com/?p=6607

May 30, 2013 @ 01:31
Just to clarify, they didn't say those exact words, even though they might as well have. But they were just disrespectful to my friends and I. At the time I was heated, but I don't wanna put them on blast and start unnecessary drama, it's water under the bridge. And I'm sure that one dude doesn't represent the brand. Regardless I won't be going back there for a while.
next time just ask them if they own the company? lol

i wish an employee of a store comes at me crazy. i would spit on em for sure.

May 30, 2013 @ 02:47
Yeah fuck any company that treats a customer like that.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0