hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Mar 10, 2013 @ 07:25
Got my Syndicate hoodie delivered yesterday. Gotta size down. Anyone happen to know if I can exchange it at the BSLA store, although I ordered online originally?

Yes you can. Just bring your online receipt 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 10, 2013 @ 19:59
Got my Syndicate hoodie delivered yesterday. Gotta size down. Anyone happen to know if I can exchange it at the BSLA store, although I ordered online originally?

Yes you can. Just bring your online receipt 
Fresh. I didn't get an automated email confirmation for the order. I do have the PayPal payment info though. Does the online shop reflect the store's stock? I hope not.
Mar 10, 2013 @ 20:29
Picked up the Syndicate hoodie today, details as always are on fucking point.

Still had stuff from the sample sale also black shorts are dope and the pattern on those pants hooly shit, some dope stuff this summer.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Mar 10, 2013 @ 21:18
Picked up the Syndicate hoodie today, details as always are on fucking point.

Still had stuff from the sample sale also black shorts are dope and the pattern on those pants hooly shit, some dope stuff this summer.
Thank You 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 10, 2013 @ 21:19
Hey can anyone tell me how the Giants Split hoodie fits compared to a Supreme Box Logo Pullover? Really interested in copping. Thanks!
Mar 10, 2013 @ 23:38
Any cop the storm tee in the green color way... Trying to get a feel of how it fits
Mar 11, 2013 @ 01:22
Picked up a Crow jacket in medium, online, would like to size down to a small if anyone has one.
Mar 11, 2013 @ 01:27
Delivery 3 can't drop soon enough...got a stack set aside for one big order
Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:08
hey meg, i ordered last week and I still havent gotten shipping confirmation. How do I go about handling this?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Mar 11, 2013 @ 05:17
I need a look book for Delivery 3

out here fiending for that All over Cathedral tee 

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:56
Delivery 3 can't drop soon enough...got a stack set aside for one big order
It will drop Friday in store 

Mar 11, 2013 @ 06:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
hey meg, i ordered last week and I still havent gotten shipping confirmation. How do I go about handling this?
Call the online store customer service number or email ryang@black-scale.com

Mar 11, 2013 @ 18:02
Whats good with them Paisley Shorts Mega?smokeyface
Mar 11, 2013 @ 20:35
Whats good with them Paisley Shorts Mega?
fall 13

Mar 12, 2013 @ 03:28
is the syndicate hoodie ever gonna restock?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 07:35
is the syndicate hoodie ever gonna restock?
Yes it will

Mar 12, 2013 @ 17:48
Mar 12, 2013 @ 21:38
wavegod blvck cashe n cashe releases this weekend.

these tees will sell out

Mar 12, 2013 @ 21:45
Black Scale x Chase N Cashe "WAVEGOD" Tees releasing March 16th, 2013. http://instagr.am/p/WvaqWRvPQZ/ 

Mar 12, 2013 @ 21:49
fuck a tee I want the button up

Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:02
Two words: Spring Lookbook.
Whens it droppin, fam?
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:24
@iamzan

Droppin in the Fall
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:29
Black Scale x Chase N Cashe "WAVEGOD" Tees releasing March 16th, 2013. http://instagr.am/p/WvaqWRvPQZ/ 

When does the full capsule release fam? That button up & fitted.
Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:53
pic?????????

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:43
@stevenhtx You're hilarious, b. Foreal.

Nah, but seriously. Delivery 3 drops Friday, So I wanna see whats coming. Black Scale lookbooks are the dopest, I swear.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 00:16

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 13, 2013 @ 00:35
Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point. 

I mean.. that Skulle Shirt was released years ago.. before all the ASAP hype.. I don't wanna see scrubs walkin' around in that shirt... It also devalues all the gear you bought from them in the past.

Also, like every collab they do gets re-printed? One of the great things I find in a collaboration is the limited availability. The ASAP collab and SSUR collab is available on Karmaloop right now even though they were released MONTHS ago..

Unless they print a fuck ton and spread releases out but I really don't think that happens..

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

Mar 13, 2013 @ 00:53
Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point for the majority. 

I mean.. that Skulle Shirt was released years ago.. before all the ASAP hype.. I don't wanna see scrubs walkin' around in that shirt... It also devalues all the gear you bought from them in the past.

Also, like every collab they do gets re-printed? One of the great things I find in a collaboration is the limited availability. The ASAP collab and SSUR collab is available on Karmaloop right now even though they were released MONTHS ago..

Unless they print a fuck ton and spread releases out but I really don't think that happens..
we never re printed any of that stuff plus ssur collab was the first time it released.

holla.

also 75% are re prints? we only re print mona eyes and rebel.

two of our iconic designs since we started.

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:00
Been a long time fan of Black Scale but one thing I haven't seen anyone discuss in this thread is that Black Scale reprints like 75% of their designs? That's the only complaint I have with Black Scale. Designs are on point for the majority. 

we never re printed any of that stuff plus ssur collab was the first time it released.

holla.

also 75% are re prints? we only re print mona eyes and rebel.

two of our iconic designs since we started.
Word, I wasn't sure. That's why I used question marks and tried getting at that in the last sentence.

So did you have extra Skulle Shirts to release for Spring 2013? cause I definitely got that shirt years ago. Unless you left out the "All Black Everything" on the back and considered it a new shirt?

And 75% was an exaggeration obviously.

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:04
You can see my frustration as a "collector" though? when I see the same designs available multiple times throughout the year(s). It pretty much acts the same/creates the same effect as a reprint (that's why I assumed).

I understand you got a business to run though.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0