hype cog
Hypebeast forums will be frozen since July 31st 2017. However, posts and comments will still be available. We are working to develop our community further.

[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:38
Mega whats good with those Giants Split snapbacks??
releasing with the capsule in feb. late feb

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:40
yo mega any chance i can stop by the sf store to pick this up right now?

edit: yal should consider thinking about closing a lil late for special release such as this. 7pm is too earlier for most of us.
it will be released today at blvck sf

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:47
did the illegal retail at 65 before cause it just went back up and its priced at 65 god damn

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:48
^Yo meg@gem can we get more info on that capsule dropping in late feb?
Jan 29, 2013 @ 20:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
did the illegal retail at 65 before cause it just went back up and its priced at 65 god damn
same price. these were late cancellations from credit card frauds that didn't clear.

Jan 29, 2013 @ 21:41
Oh word. Missed out first time so i never knew actuL price

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jan 29, 2013 @ 23:17
Blvck Niner Superbowl tees now available in store at Black Scale San Francisco 1409 Haight St or www.Black-scale.com

Black Ops

Jan 29, 2013 @ 23:56
Blvck Niner Superbowl tees now available in store at Black Scale San Francisco 1409 Haight St or www.Black-scale.com
thanks Reezy.

Jan 29, 2013 @ 23:56
how are all your online orders coming through with shipping?

Jan 30, 2013 @ 00:08
Blvck Niner tees ordered from online will be shipped out today. Just fyi.

Black Ops

Jan 30, 2013 @ 00:14
My camo crewneck arrived yesterday and while I love how it looks/feels I was a little turned off by the size of the embroidery on the arms.  Maybe include a picture of it on the shop.  Otherwise the fit and feel is great.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jan 30, 2013 @ 00:16
Mega when those Freshiam Ski Mask releasing? I'm trying to get my hands on one of those & limited? thanks Meg
Jan 30, 2013 @ 06:25
Mega when those Freshiam Ski Mask releasing? I'm trying to get my hands on one of those & limited? thanks Meg

Fall 13. Ski Mask, Beanie and Scarf. Just showing teasers now. Freshiam did that shoot. 

Jan 30, 2013 @ 08:10

Fall 13. Ski Mask, Beanie and Scarf. Just showing teasers now. Freshiam did that shoot. 
will the beanie have the same print as the ski mask?
Jan 30, 2013 @ 08:28
will the beanie have the same print as the ski mask?
Yes it's beanie and ski mask combo in one piece. Two colorways. 

Jan 30, 2013 @ 08:40
^dope, but I hope that means that it doesn't fit small like some of your other beanies. The pom beanies have the perfect fit imo.
Jan 30, 2013 @ 16:38

damn that's a long time from now
Jan 30, 2013 @ 17:23
This ski mask looks pretty dope.
Jan 30, 2013 @ 18:13
Ski mask on some wu-tang shit
Jan 30, 2013 @ 23:46
^dope, but I hope that means that it doesn't fit small like some of your other beanies. The pom beanies have the perfect fit imo.
the pom beanies are our fit now.

it wont fit small

Jan 31, 2013 @ 00:21
meg@gem On the real, do you plan on making a leather BELIEVE?
Jan 31, 2013 @ 01:34
yessir.

this will be released in the summer

Jan 31, 2013 @ 03:11
Leather hats and australian summer do not mix well at all.
Jan 31, 2013 @ 03:32
meg@gem Yeeeee, Instacop shit. I'm stoked as fuck.
Jan 31, 2013 @ 03:42
yessir.

you spilled the beans, now you gotta tell us whats going to be on the under brim
Jan 31, 2013 @ 03:44
Big ups to Reezy for the good service! I had a problem with receiving a defective order, and he handled it right away Thanks for the prompt attention. Mega, you got a great crew running things this year. Love!
Jan 31, 2013 @ 03:50
Anybody copping any FEAR OF GOD in the next few days? I know this ain't Black Scale related, but seeing that Mega gives Jerry Lorenzo the support, it seemed fit to ask.
Jan 31, 2013 @ 04:05
Anybody copping any FEAR OF GOD in the next few days? I know this ain't Black Scale related, but seeing that Mega gives Jerry Lorenzo the support, it seemed fit to ask.
im going to see what the prices are first i heard that shit is mad expensive  tho
Jan 31, 2013 @ 06:39
Big ups to Reezy for the good service! I had a problem with receiving a defective order, and he handled it right away Thanks for the prompt attention. Mega, you got a great crew running things this year. Love!
Thank You. We are on it this year. 

Jan 31, 2013 @ 06:40
yessir.

you spilled the beans, now you gotta tell us whats going to be on the under brim
This under brill is pretty ill. It's actually a photo. 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0