hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Nov 03, 2013 @ 06:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats good with the rugby doe
Monday or Tuesday I will have a release date. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 03, 2013 @ 07:15
nice.

how many colorways?
Nov 03, 2013 @ 09:40
nice.

how many colorways?
One

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 03, 2013 @ 22:01
nice.

how many colorways?
BLVCK AND BLVCKXR
Nov 03, 2013 @ 22:02
Nov 03, 2013 @ 22:07
Rob Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice rocking Blvck
also saw bs at my local mall at some no name streetwear shop

between the last ridiculous outerwear drop that NO ONE bought anything from, BS popping up in mall stores including zumies and urban outfitters, and clowns like vanilla ice repping......no longer spending a penny on this brand 
Nov 03, 2013 @ 22:26
so are we finally not going to see you on this thread ever again? Say yes please. Lol

Nov 03, 2013 @ 23:25
hey mega. really long shot but there isnt one of these hanging around i could cop is there? also how much did it retail at? thanks.
Nov 04, 2013 @ 00:16
Yes no one ever. It's funny how much shit he talks but keeps coming back. Lol. Anyway let's hope this is his last post. Thanks Vanilla Ice for wearing the hat. It was worth you wearing it so this cornball loser doesn't post on our thres anymore. ps you suck Vanilla ice.

Nov 04, 2013 @ 04:32
Paddy email Reezy. He has a few tucked away.

Nov 04, 2013 @ 10:32
Is there going to be a online sale anytime soon?

figaro

Nov 04, 2013 @ 16:52
Mega it's fucking raining all the time where I live now !
I need that Torpedo Jacket ! Give us a Holiday release date...
Nov 04, 2013 @ 16:59
Paddy email Reezy. He has a few tucked away.
thanks man, will do
Nov 05, 2013 @ 03:10
everyday i wait to see this rugyb hoodie
Nov 05, 2013 @ 03:42
mega said release date coming. I'm guessing it'll drop this week
Nov 05, 2013 @ 22:09
you reckon it'll sell out fast?
Nov 05, 2013 @ 22:51
you reckon it'll sell out fast?
yes. but we got the hypebeast heads-up on our side i think. i'd still be ready for when they drop.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 00:58
anyday now
Nov 06, 2013 @ 02:17
Mega meant Japanese Monday which is actually like a saturday

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:31
Ok fellas. This Saturday the Rugby will release online and will only come in black. 

This will release with our anniversary pack. 

Black Scale Anniversary Varsity Jacket black
Black Scale Anniversary Crewneck Fleece black
Black Scale Anniversary New Era black
Black Scale Anniversary Tee black/white
Black Scale Anniversary Rugby Release black

The Anniversary pack is a celebration of our 6th year.

The collection will be available at all stores SF NY LA Tokyo and online at Black-Scale.com

But the Rugby will only be available at Black Scale SF (limited quantities) and online at Black-Scale.com

This will release at midnight Saturday Morning. The Rugby is a limited release and will not release ever again. We is this release specifically for our Hypebeast supporters. 

Nov 06, 2013 @ 04:53
Ok fellas. This Saturday the Rugby will release online and will only come in black. 

This will release with our anniversary pack. 

Black Scale Anniversary Varsity Jacket black
Black Scale Anniversary Crewneck Fleece black
Black Scale Anniversary New Era black
Black Scale Anniversary Tee black/white
Black Scale Anniversary Rugby Release black

The Anniversary pack is a celebration of our 6th year.

The collection will be available at all stores SF NY LA Tokyo and online at Black-Scale.com

But the Rugby will only be available at Black Scale SF (limited quantities) and online at Black-Scale.com

This will release at midnight Saturday Morning. The Rugby is a limited release and will not release ever again. We is this release specifically for our Hypebeast supporters. 
Thank You Based God

whats the price gonna be on the rugby? Wasn't around for the first release
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:22
How would you guys size on The rugby? TTS?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 05:39
i found an archived page of Karmaloop when they had the Rugby it says it was 67$ im hoping its that price please dont raise the price insanely
Nov 06, 2013 @ 06:59
i found an archived page of Karmaloop when they had the Rugby it says it was 67$ im hoping its that price please dont raise the price insanely
was that on sale? thats a weird price.
Nov 06, 2013 @ 07:12
That was definitely a sale price. 

It it will be more than that. 

Nov 06, 2013 @ 07:13
How would you guys size on The rugby? TTS?
Yessir. I just tried the new one on and it fits lovely. 

Nov 06, 2013 @ 07:26
What time on saturday PST? And can we get a ball park range on price of the rugby?
Nov 06, 2013 @ 07:32
Also... does it say anything on the back of the rugby hoodie? 
Nov 06, 2013 @ 07:41
What time on saturday PST? And can we get a ball park range on price of the rugby?
spill the beans mega
Nov 06, 2013 @ 11:22
2am Saturday Morning Eastern. That is 9pm Friday night PST.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0