[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Oct 23, 2013 @ 14:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
this new store gonna be in chicago mega? ;)
that'd be too ill
Oct 23, 2013 @ 16:26
We blasted out a code on our app good for two days. Also Friday we will be having a surprise drop in all of our flagship stores and online.
its the rugby hoodies isn't it
Oct 23, 2013 @ 17:49
We blasted out a code on our app good for two days. Also Friday we will be having a surprise drop in all of our flagship stores and online.
if its the rugbys ima straight dash all the way from work to the LA store i aint missing these
Oct 23, 2013 @ 20:35
I know the online store is out of stock, but by any chance is the black free world hoody available at any of the flagship stores in sz s?
Email ryang@black-scale.com and he can help

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 23, 2013 @ 20:36
It's actually a discount code. BLVCK20 for select items. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 23, 2013 @ 23:53
what are these black scale rugby hoodies everyone keeps hyping about? can someone post pics of the old ones?
Oct 24, 2013 @ 00:15
what are these black scale rugby hoodies everyone keeps hyping about? can someone post pics of the old ones?
its the one rocky wears in the peso video
Oct 24, 2013 @ 04:01
its the one rocky wears in the peso video
okay I get the hype now! real clean hoodie.
does it come in differnet colours maybe? Don't wanna look too much like Rocky
Oct 24, 2013 @ 04:50

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 24, 2013 @ 05:25
It looks exactly like this. Just with a added label on the bottom

Oct 24, 2013 @ 14:03
It looks exactly like this. Just with a added label on the bottom
mega...you are on some serious G shit right now. i remember a couple months back you mentioned how a change had been made to the piece for rerelease and i was worried it was going to be overdone. sounds like this rerelease is going to be exactly what i was hoping for. can't remember being this stoked ona black scale release in a long time.

on a sidenote, friend told me the bandana shorts were restocked last night and they're already gone?? does anyone know if these are still in-stock at any of the flagships?
Oct 24, 2013 @ 17:44
So when are we gonna find out what's coming out tomorrow or do we have to wait?
Oct 24, 2013 @ 21:29
meg@gem, will there be any restocks on the Severus Rose crewneck sweater?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 01:19
meg@gem, will there be any restocks on the Severus Rose crewneck sweater?
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Severus-Sweatshirt-in-Vnderworld/317078
Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:29
Don't tell me that hatclub collab is the surprise drop tomorrow D:
Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:31
is the hat club a snap?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:55
Black Scale x Hat Club Capsule Collection http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7438

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:57
#It looks exactly like this. Just with a added label on the bottom
mega...you are on some serious G shit right now. i remember a couple months back you mentioned how a change had been made to the piece for rerelease and i was worried it was going to be overdone. sounds like this rerelease is going to be exactly what i was hoping for. can't remember being this stoked ona black scale release in a long time.

on a sidenote, friend told me the bandana shorts were restocked last night and they're already gone?? does anyone know if these are still in-stock at any of the flagships?
we will re stock online but email ryang for info when exactly when that will take place. It's not alot going up.

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:03
is the hat club a snap?
snaps, strapbacks and fitteds.

the lookbook didn't show all the hats.

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:06
Just hoping they aren't all new eras they fit terrible on my head
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:12
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:15
mega you made me proud my dude. this collab is going to be that juice. slide through hotel Nikko on mason st lets do this

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:32
Anyone looking for a size Large grey rugby hoodie? I got a brand new one im sellin. lemme kno yo
Oct 25, 2013 @ 03:42
word I need some bandana shorts

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:59
Just hoping they aren't all new eras they fit terrible on my head
its only a few styles that are new era fitteds.

the rest are snapbacks made by starter but without the starter logo.

Oct 25, 2013 @ 05:02
those boots are pretty dope, has the price been said anywhere?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 08:06
MEGA coming in with the booosstiez all day. i'll email reezy about the shorts. can't wait for tm/later today actually hahaha
Oct 25, 2013 @ 08:08
Anyone looking for a size Large grey rugby hoodie? I got a brand new one im sellin. lemme kno yo
PM'd
Oct 25, 2013 @ 12:23
so the drop today is the hat club collab and not the rugby hoodies right?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 13:57
those boots are pretty dope, has the price been said anywhere?
$180

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0