hype cog

[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Oct 05, 2013 @ 22:32
Mega is fat ?
Oct 05, 2013 @ 22:42
I'm really stoked for the women's sample sale tomorrow. It's great to have some ill chicks on the team you can learn from and teach you.
wish i were in the area to cop but ;( when's womyn's dropping online? i'm really excited!
Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:52
I wonder how dat1dude562 looks like in person? I am going to ask Hypebeast to get me his ip address he's posting from so I can spy on him.

watch me post a few pics of him in a few days.
here is a pic of Kidrisen ahahahahaha
damnnnnn that kid is way cutre than kidrisen. kidrisen looks like shrek with matching foamposites on

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:53
He doesn't rock blvck scvle anymore after Mega hurt his feelings
i didn't mean to hurt his feelings. its just a forum board.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Mega is fat ?
super fat

Oct 06, 2013 @ 00:54
Black scale is on some devil worshipping bullshit. Fuk this brand
fuck your mother. hopping on our forum lol.

go away people dont want you here.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 02:07
That umbrella is sick. Ill keep it 100% when it rains,ill have my girl under this feeling some type of way.love the line.

Oct 06, 2013 @ 03:52
here is a pic of Kidrisen ahahahahaha
damnnnnn that kid is way cutre than kidrisen. kidrisen looks like shrek with matching foamposites on
But i don't own foamposites...
Oct 06, 2013 @ 05:45
Black scale is on some devil worshipping bullshit. Fuk this brand
lol aint nothing wrong with conjuring demons bruh

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 06, 2013 @ 06:35
This is true

Oct 06, 2013 @ 15:24
 Can someone explain the red line on this hoodie (La Joconde)? And why are only her eyes visible??

https://www.google.se/search?q=black+scale+la+joconde+hoodie&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=84BRUu30AauX5AS0hIDwDg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1399&bih=783&dpr=1
Oct 07, 2013 @ 18:12
When is the BLVCK LAB collab releasing?
Oct 07, 2013 @ 21:15
 Can someone explain the red line on this hoodie (La Joconde)? And why are only her eyes visible??

https://www.google.se/search?q=black+scale+la+joconde+hoodie&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=84BRUu30AauX5AS0hIDwDg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1399&bih=783&dpr=1
The red line represents the first color of the rainbow and only her eyes are visible because she can't see the other colors of the rainbow, only red unfortunately. I feel bad for hersmh

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Oct 08, 2013 @ 02:24
Does anybody else get shit from people when wearing the upside down flag stuff that blvck scvle has? People I'm around are offended by it.
Oct 08, 2013 @ 15:48
Does anybody else get shit from people when wearing the upside down flag stuff that blvck scvle has? People I'm around are offended by it.
I get hella shit. People trip like it means anarchy and tearing down the gov't but they don't know it means nation in distress. smokeyface
Oct 08, 2013 @ 19:21

The red line represents the first color of the rainbow and only her eyes are visible because she can't see the other colors of the rainbow, only red unfortunately. I feel bad for her
LOL..

DUMMIE

Oct 08, 2013 @ 19:22
they are only offended because they are ignorant to it. it's our strongest selling item since we started.

Oct 08, 2013 @ 21:22
Mega if a kid comes in one of your stores with his parents do you shit talk him about fucking his mom or do you simp out in front of his dad?

Just wonderin thx
Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:20
Mega if a kid comes in one of your stores with his parents do you shit talk him about fucking his mom or do you simp out in front of his dad?

Just wonderin thx
fucking gold
Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:25

Just wonderin thx
"kid walks in with his parents"
bitch this aint the supreme store 

and kidrisen ur still fat
Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:31

Just wonderin thx

lol right. Lets meet up this weekend on la brea. We see who's in better shape. Probably not your frail ass. And yes, i've seen plenty of people go into BSLA with their parents. shit, probably even you kosmiklol
Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:37
Black Scale Severus Rose Tee http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7404

Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:38

Just wonderin thx
naw i don't do the mama jokes with moms. i keep it online only. 

Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:39

lol right. Lets meet up this weekend on la brea. We see who's in better shape. Probably not your frail ass. And yes, i've seen plenty of people go into BSLA with their parents. shit, probably even you kosmiklol
hows our customer service in LA?

Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:40
albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:59

Just wonderin thx

hes fat but ur a mexican midget

probably a pretty fair fight
Oct 08, 2013 @ 23:14

Shits getting hostile in here
Oct 08, 2013 @ 23:17
albert is one of the chillest dudes i've ever met, and your workers are professional and laid back. My problem isn't with them. Its with you.
Albert? We don't have a Albert that works in the store. That's all that matters is my workers. Stop worrying about me and trying to get attention. I'll keep it real with ya, no owner of a company cares for the forums so don't get too comfortable on here because it's easy to ignore you.

Oct 08, 2013 @ 23:18

Shits getting hostile in here
the best part of the forum now

Oct 09, 2013 @ 00:23
Implying in Mexican lol but in pretty sure u are
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0