[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Aug 26, 2013 @ 20:52
can I get more previews of either the fresh i am collab or the rugby's
Aug 26, 2013 @ 21:11
can I get more previews of either the fresh i am collab or the rugby's
THIS
Aug 27, 2013 @ 03:26
Will have lookbook up in a few days for the Freshiamcollab

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 27, 2013 @ 05:45
freshiam dropping online too? and if so we got a time on that? i'm working on the 31st, just hoping to cop that crewneck.
Aug 27, 2013 @ 06:00
hey does anyone know a sizechart for black scale hoodies. i really wanna cop one but i dno whether to get medium or small.
If you like them snug and fit get a small

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Aug 27, 2013 @ 08:46
this freshiam collab is not gonna be that limited that you have to be at a computer at drop time right?

woof woof

Aug 27, 2013 @ 12:09
this freshiam collab is not gonna be that limited that you have to be at a computer at drop time right?
i doubt it but you probably shouldn't leave it too long just to be safe.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 00:29
Black Scale VV Fall/Holiday 13′ LookBook http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7054

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Aug 28, 2013 @ 01:19
Yo mega I was just wondering if you got any plans for a collab with Jilted Royalty. It would be great to see two of my favorite brands put out something together. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 01:51
anyone wondering how you would wear the blvck x freshiam face mask?
are they beanies/facemask or just a facemask
Aug 28, 2013 @ 02:07
It looks like a straight up balaclava, which tbh is kind of a stupid piece to buy. Really don't see why anyone would walk around with a balaclava straight up.

Instagram - @octose // visually inclined

Aug 28, 2013 @ 02:49
It looks like a straight up balaclava, which tbh is kind of a stupid piece to buy. Really don't see why anyone would walk around with a balaclava straight up.
im trying to think of when you would wear one besides when ur attempting robbery
i guess every thiefs gotta look stylish too
Aug 28, 2013 @ 04:39
damn, i wanna know a rough estimate on drop date for delivery 2 because finding out my money situation is gonna be a big thing because i want 1-2 items from fresh i am, and from a couple other brands fall collections, but i plan on buying 4+ items from delivery 2 so i wanna know when i need to save up by. Any info will be helpful. Thanks mega and all of the black scale crew and fam. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 04:48
Ima cop the mask and wear at HARD DAY OF THE DEAD. Yeee. #maskgang we in dis
Aug 28, 2013 @ 05:23
Delivery comes out late Sept

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Aug 28, 2013 @ 05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Delivery comes out late Sept
i heard early to mid september. but thats just hear say from various peeps.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 10:35
The FACEMASK is a beanie. You fold it down and and then you can use it to cover your face when you eat your girl out so she doesn't look at your disgusting faces drooling all over her pussy lol. Naw but it's a simple beanie

Aug 28, 2013 @ 16:56
Goin in on this FResh collab, price set?  I need that short sleeve hooded shirt PRAISE GOD

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

Aug 28, 2013 @ 18:48
yo meg, yall really need to change the hoodie blanks you guys use for the zip up 
cause it fits like SHIT.

a small is too big for me... im 5'6 and i wear a M in Supreme....

please consider changing them
Aug 28, 2013 @ 18:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo meg, yall really need to change the hoodie blanks you guys use for the zip up 
cause it fits like SHIT.

a small is too big for me... im 5'6 and i wear a M in Supreme....

please consider changing them
you are the only one my dude
Aug 28, 2013 @ 19:15
What's the sizing on the two finger rings?
Aug 28, 2013 @ 19:27
Lonely hearts club. Maybe your fleece was mistag. Also are your hoodies from our store and online store? Or PLNDR? Because PLNDR we use blanks. For our inline we use cut & sewn

Aug 28, 2013 @ 19:47
^ @tommypurp size 9/10 on 2 finger rings
Aug 28, 2013 @ 23:31
What are the black embroidered VSVP hoodies goin for these days?
Aug 28, 2013 @ 23:53
Lonely hearts club. Maybe your fleece was mistag. Also are your hoodies from our store and online store? Or PLNDR? Because PLNDR we use blanks. For our inline we use cut & sewn

i got it from ebay from a store called streetrica unless he sold me a fake...

i got an untimeless hoodie.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 00:22
i said the same about the hoodies/crewnecks

they run slightly big

black scale is designed with fat people in mind 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 01:56
whats a blvck diamond life crew going for now n days?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Aug 29, 2013 @ 02:24
whats a blvck diamond life crew going for now n days?
whats your mom going for now a days?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 02:31
whats the price of the mask tho?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 03:25
Kidrisen stfu you fatass. And no never size up on the hoodies they fit really big.

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0