[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 25, 2013 @ 19:53
It says "T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged." So pretty much you can return jackets, shirts, and sweaters...
Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:06
Pcl hoodie >tee

Don't know where everyone's thirst for the tee coming from
tee is ice + some of us felt the hoodie was doing a little much with the branding across the back. 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:13
I have his info. But it depends... will Bonilla pay me more to NOT give it to him?

auction ends at 4pm
never did business with you so chill

anyone sold to antonio bonilla, im going up to ohio next weekend and id like to find and shut this fuck boy up, he thinks he's tough when he weighs bout 120 and he's 5'7, i can bench two of him and i weigh 190 and im 6 ft.

PM me for real, if you give me real info ill send you some money via paypal.
and stfu B stop bein butthurt cuz you look like a fat ass fag

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:14
JESUS CHRIST SHARKUS 95% of the people who follow and comment on supremesheriff ig pictures are the biggest faggiest bunch of odd future dickriders I have ever seen. The people going "hahaha lmao fake preme lmao" are 10 times worse than the people actually wearing the fake supreme shit. 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:25
all i want to cop thats left is the PCL tee, basketball tank, angler camp cap, PLC bucket hat, and maybe the metelic camp cap. 

anthonyxia.com

Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:39
i wanna see the other collabs first,

but both PCL hats and raft.
everything else is garbage

oingo boingo

Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:46
2x Shipping conf. smokeyface
Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:47
Got to SupNY at like 3:45, white mesh and white Nikes were gone. Copped bling towel.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 25, 2013 @ 20:53
LOL @ paying almost $80 (including shipping) for a mesh shirt. There is no way any of you would even wear a mesh shirt if it didn't say Supreme on it, let alone drop that much money on one. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:04
LOL @ paying almost $80 (including shipping) for a mesh shirt. There is no way any of you would even wear a mesh shirt if it didn't say Supreme on it, let alone drop that much money on one. 
only a broke boy thinks like that 

where the azn girls at

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:06
never did business with you so chill

and stfu B stop bein butthurt cuz you look like a fat ass fag
lol you sound scared did you use your other HB account to upvote yourself
how do i sounds scarred and why tf would i have another account? but im not gonna keep arguing with ppl on the internet cuz i got shit to do

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:06
White SB restock
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:09
WHEN IS PPCL TEE COMING OUT. ITS KILLLLLING MEEEEEEEEEE

YUNG PREME LXRD

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:19

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:20
when is pcl bucket coming out its killing me! and if i didnt pick up the coach jacket i would have picked up another pair of the sb's. idk why everyones hating shit looks beautiful 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:26
For my London people, stock at about 4 o'clock was good, all mesh's in all colours, sb's were sitting it looked like, but I got the last medium black mesh according to the bloke who served me.

The shirt itself is relatively see through, but sizing wise I would say it runs a little short, I only got a medium because I prefer a higher neck line, otherwise I would of got a large. 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:28
For my London people, stock at about 4 o'clock was good, all mesh's in all colours, sb's were sitting it looked like, but I got the last medium black mesh according to the bloke who served me.

The shirt itself is relatively see through, but sizing wise I would say it runs a little short, I only got a medium because I prefer a higher neck line, otherwise I would of got a large. 
whats your measurements 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:36
I got the navy mesh top it reminds me of a pullover baseball batting practice jersey which I fuck with
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:49
Here's my towel fit pic

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:49
Hey guys, I know this has probably been asked a million times before but how do the cdg 1 hoodies fit, i wear a medium in all other (box logo, indie) hoodies, but the dude trying to sell me this large cdg hoodie says it will fit a bit closer to a medium?

Thanks in advance..
Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:50
bling towel smokeyface

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 25, 2013 @ 21:54
towel saved this drop

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:00
@mckue it's fake if he says it's a large and if fits like a medium fake sizes run smaller

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:08
Worst drop ever. Everything is fucking ugly
your username is schminx
Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:08
Tan croc strap, xl white crimson and xl grey snake charmer came in today.  Croc strap and charmer are tight af quality on both are good and croc isn't as shiny as some pics ive seen. disappointed with ghost T tho its way thinner than the normal supreme T's

Hootie Hoo

Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:30
your username is schminx
Maybe he too looks like a sphinx with down syndrome.
Apr 25, 2013 @ 22:50
I don't know why but volt green was my favorite color off the sb's but imma try to cop from a reseller on ebay from and auction no doubt ill get them for 80$ or lesssmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Apr 25, 2013 @ 23:09
This thread is like a soap opera 
Apr 25, 2013 @ 23:21
your username is schminx
your username is jackhartin
Apr 25, 2013 @ 23:27
Screenshotting my IG, huh
You want credit bro. I cropped your name out so you wouldn't get herms requesting your page.  I'm black so no one gave me credit like its my pic
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0