hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:27
FW13 needs to come faster tongueface
Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:29
does anyone know how to get the scratches off the 3m material

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:32
lmaoo did anyone notice that it doesnt say "The Misfits" on the Jfk shirt but instead now it said Supreme on the front.

cmon B
Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:34
Dunno if you can, marks and scratches on the 3M was one of the things people were worried about before the jacket released. Wear it less or sell it before it gets worse.
Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:46
Still haven't gotten the shipping notification , todays drop was huge Preme is probably gonna be lagging for a while

LA

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:49
Still haven't gotten the shipping notification , todays drop was huge Preme is probably gonna be lagging for a while
lol huge bro...... broke records n shit
Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:52
i know somebody got that New York skyline North Face in XL they wanna sell to me....lets go!
kopbox had one I think it's the dark one...

edit:
http://www.kopbox.com/kopbox/aspx/item.aspx?id=1660

$680?  If I was an XL I'd cop tonight.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:54
hasnt even been 24 hours smh 

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:58
i know somebody got that New York skyline North Face in XL they wanna sell to me....lets go!

edit:

he ain't bout dat lyfe....Shit Talk...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 19, 2013 @ 01:59
the Leopard Polo looks like something Lil B would wear

o-)--

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:04

edit:

he ain't bout dat lyfe....Shit Talk...
woah thanks for the link bruh! and if wouldnt have bought a new touch screen for the whip and got Bugs 8s comin this saturday, i totally would do that right now...hopefully itll sit there till next month!

EDIT: what did it retail at??

Él Duderîno

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:13
Supreme x Hurley confirmed.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:17
^ Shits tacky af
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:17
FW13 needs to come faster
What exactly don't you like about this season?
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:26
i know ive asked this before, but id love a real answer fam, ive never gotten a button down yet, if im an XL in tees, do they fit sort of slim fitted like the tees or is XL gonna be wide as fuck??

Él Duderîno

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:28
Supreme x Hurley confirmed.
lol @ putting stickers on cloth

•••

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:29
i know ive asked this before, but id love a real answer fam, ive never gotten a button down yet, if im an XL in tees, do they fit sort of slim fitted like the tees or is XL gonna be wide as fuck??
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:31
FW13 needs to come faster
Was actually just about to post something similar to wanting FW 13 to come.

I don't have the time, but I, personally, could go on and on about the many things I don't like about this season. I've said it before, but this season was one of the worst in a while. Tons of crap!

But hey, what do I know?
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:32
lol huge bro...... broke records n shit
if you thought this drop was "huge" you must be new...

It was bigger than the last couple drops retard , the misfits capsule was 12 pieces . Most drops aren't even as big as that capsule. You fuckbois act like I said the guiness book of world records came documented that shit as the biggest clothing drop in history . It was a big drop , get the fuck over it

LA

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:33
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing
good looks, does a half inch make a huge different on width?? and does an inch on length make a huge difference??

Él Duderîno

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:35
good looks, does a half inch make a huge different on width?? and does an inch on length make a huge difference??
i would say no to width and for the length they measure the collar too so you should be good

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:36
i would say no to width and for the length they measure the collar too so you should be good

Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:37
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:38
Was there a line at Supreme LA? what about Supreme NY or London?
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:40
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:43
Was there a line at Supreme LA? what about Supreme NY or London?
Damn son you live in all 3 cities?
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:45
Was actually just about to post something similar to wanting FW 13 to come.

I don't have the time, but I, personally, could go on and on about the many things I don't like about this season. I've said it before, but this season was one of the worst in a while. Tons of crap!

But hey, what do I know?
I feel like the collabs and the hats have been weak, but other than that I think this is actually a really good season. Way Better than FW12 IMO
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:50

sex
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:52
That is the epitome of herb streetwear
Apr 19, 2013 @ 02:56
ur the epitome of apr 2013 member
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0