hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:00
apologies ^^
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:03
Although the Kate Upton pics are annoying as fuck now, I would much rather them, than a fuck load of Anime pictures from a couple weeks back
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:05
Find this interesting as well, what jeans do you all normally wear? G Star for me, their fits are clean.
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Dockers, air walkers, lacost
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:06
BackPack does get the drop correct sometimes and has more of an opportunity to get drop info than the majority of us do but seriously? This nigga got 2 things wrong about this week. Last week he said, SB email on Monday, did we get an email, no. A couple days ago he said PCL Tee, is that dropping, no. Just do us a favor, delete that avatar and go back to SS.
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:10
Sometimes when im traveling 40 miles to pick up a piece of clothing thats twice as much as retail, and has been worn by some grimy kid who just used a toothbrush to get out his pasta stains because hes a messy eater, my heart dies a little...but then I justify it and brag about my new "deadstock" clothes on the internet.

IG: _pierce

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:12
Hope pcl bucket don't come out tomorrow I spent mad money on my rent and phone bill SMH that poverty broke boi lifestyle... 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:18
BackPack does get the drop correct sometimes and has more of an opportunity to get drop info than the majority of us do but seriously? This nigga got 2 things wrong about this week. Last week he said, SB email on Monday, did we get an email, no. A couple days ago he said PCL Tee, is that dropping, no. Just do us a favor, delete that avatar and go back to SS.
are you fukin stupid i never said sb email stop listening to labackpack thats not me u dipshit
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:18
btw
paisley and matador shirt dropping tomorrow along with that sexy tye dye pullover <3

once again no PCL
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:23
are you fukin stupid i never said sb email stop listening to labackpack thats not me u dipshit
lmao yea you did fuck stick

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:24
btw
paisley and matador shirt dropping tomorrow along with that sexy tye dye pullover <3

once again no PCL
so no PCL crusher and tee for tmr?
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:29
" data-post="3968395">
btw

once again no PCL
What camp cap's tomorrow ?
acid and leather camp cap
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:29
" data-post="3968395">
btw

once again no PCL
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:30
Nike, levis, fred perry 
Dockers, air walkers, lacost
For Jeans I wear active and rvca. Other clothes HUF and Undefeated and some goodwill type shiet

edit: and Hall of Fame

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:31
" data-post="3968395">
acid and leather visor camp cap
pint glass???? 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:32
" data-post="3968395">
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay
Or maybe he like's camps...?

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:33
#ShitBrokeBoiiisSay
Or maybe he like's camps...?
#ShitBrokeBoiiisBuy

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:34
I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

I'll bite my tongue if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason to believe it.
Kermit has a connection because Jim Henson the creator of the Muppets lived in New York for pretty much all of his life

no pcl crusher either?
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:35
SB email and misfits/ spring tees email next two weeks.
Not sure which is coming first
PCL tee in may
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:38
he never said the PCL tee was dropping, he just hinted a shirt dropping, we all just assumed it was the PCL tee
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:43
Just curious here, does anyone here wear any brands other than supreme? If so what?
I only wear Supreme.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:44
I don't buy the Upton rumors at all.. Not only is there no evidence to suggest it, it doesn't even make sense. She has absolutely no connection to NYC, as opposed to nearly every other photo tee subject (save maybe Kermit  ), and doesn't share any of the urban chic Supreme looks for. Honestly, I wouldn't even buy a Kate Upton tee.. Christ, she arrived on the scene last year and shit's already played out.

I'll bite my tongue if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason to believe it.
Kermit has a connection because Jim Henson the creator of the Muppets lived in New York for pretty much all of his life
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:47

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:51
Crusher or no Crusher?!?!?!?!?!?!
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:53

8( x x )8

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:55
SB email and misfits/ spring tees email next two weeks.
Not sure which is coming first
PCL tee in may
stfu get a life teez
if your avatar is you, do you post on the b9?  you look familiar
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:56
Sometimes when im traveling 40 miles to pick up a piece of clothing thats twice as much as retail, and has been worn by some grimy kid who just used a toothbrush to get out his pasta stains because hes a messy eater, my heart dies a little...but then I justify it and brag about my new "deadstock" clothes on the internet.
wow your a herb

fat boy need a 10 piece

Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:57
Is anyone actually considering the Leather brim leopard camps? 
Apr 10, 2013 @ 23:58
Come on Athletic hooded top!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.