[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:48
so thats why you post like you think your an 06' member or something..no one cares man 
No1 cares? You responded b, fall back or keep facing L's
becuase im tired of clowns like you. 

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:50
smh with all these irrelevant posts. if you're just going to brag about your join date or swiftness or some other elitist shit, you're no better than the fuckbois and dick riders. not complaining about hb though, 15% of the information on here is valid and helpful, and the other 85% is just shit.
Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:50
No1 cares? You responded b, fall back or keep facing L's
becuase im tired of clowns like you. 
Yea the guy w 33 posts and a Nov 2012 j.d. is gonna stop ussmokeyface
WE OUT HERE
Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:51
i dont usually post i just read..but you a faggot so i felt like letting you know

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:52
Damn white boi is tearing you guys up lol
Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:57
the thirst is real for these now. can't believe i slept 


•••

Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn white boi is tearing you guys up lol
smokeyface..Nice pickups man, were stunting on these kidz
They'll fall for anything, acting like their the gawd but we know u are
Mar 04, 2013 @ 21:59
Tyler is such a fag

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:02
#FloralFam #GardenerGang reporting in
#Harvest
lool

http://www.secret6ciety.com/

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:06
do the pocket tee and classic tee fit the same?
do you mean the regular tees when you say "classic tee"? if so, then no, the pocket tees fit way better, thicker material too.
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:20
excited for the kingston tee smokeyface
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:21
My tracking doesn't even work.....

It is legal because I wish it.

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
My tracking doesn't even work.....
its cause your package hasnt been picked up from the warehouse yet. i swear to god some of you niggas is stupid as fuck

Fuck yall

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:24
resellers should be shot on sight, that will be all
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:24
@LDRS - Yall still in Bucktown?
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
still tryna cop that olive camp
..anybody

funny in the japan store some stuff is still up
cadet jackets
rose jerseys
Japan has mad stock amounts though, and smalls. Prolly less need to cop online in Japan when they have 6 stores.
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:26
the thirst is real for these now. can't believe i slept 

i know how you feel was just looking at these and I remember not thinking much of them when they dropped
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:36
the thirst is real for these now. can't believe i slept 

i know how you feel was just looking at these and I remember not thinking much of them when they dropped
Nothing special about these at all. There's plenty of vans in similar style that can still be copped.
Like the recent Authentic 69 Pro Syndicate for example.

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:38
naw those aint supreme, these dudes wont like em
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:40
dem brows, supreme doing more women's stuff recently
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:42
dem brows, supreme doing more women's stuff recently
Very nice
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:45
I bet that more than half of the people that are calling the vans ugly are either clenching to their PCL pullover like it's their baby, or they have been drooling on their keyboard while tracking their shipment. You are all hypocrites

You weren't swift enough to cwap a pcl?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
My tracking doesn't even work.....
i ordered 7:59am PST
confirmation email at 8:00am
ups tracking email at 3:47pm saying item was delivered in Maryland when I live in California
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
My tracking doesn't even work.....
its cause your package hasnt been picked up from the warehouse yet. i swear to god some of you niggas is stupid as fuck
is that why they give us the wrong tracking?
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:47
dem brows, supreme doing more women's stuff recently
Very nice
her eyebrow game rivals london's. Holy shit.
Mar 04, 2013 @ 22:59
Mar 04, 2013 @ 23:05
its cause your package hasnt been picked up from the warehouse yet. i swear to god some of you niggas is stupid as fuck
is that why they give us the wrong tracking?
You're good b. My tracking number said delivered in NY when i got it thursday. Never updated till this morning and was delivered today.
Mar 04, 2013 @ 23:05

not enough supreme
Mar 04, 2013 @ 23:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
is that why they give us the wrong tracking?
You're good b. My tracking number said delivered in NY when i got it thursday. Never updated till this morning and was delivered today.
its monday dog 
Mar 04, 2013 @ 23:10
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0