hype cog
Hypebeast forums will be frozen since July 31st 2017. However, posts and comments will still be available. We are working to develop our community further.

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 16, 2013 @ 12:49
What the fuck are these shitheads letting themselves do
Anbody had that type of shit? Any suggestions?

Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:07
Basically one of the staff fancied your pullover so just refunded you and took it
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:10
Basically one of the staff fancied your pullover so just refunded you and took it
Yepp, suck it up b.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:11

Proceed to cry and cop for rape
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:13

My suggestion? Take the L and move on sucka

Instagram: @joseprizal

Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:20

Yall so original and unusual, wow
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:24
I still have hope, Shibuya email came in on a Thursday.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:25
To be fair cola, there is absolutely nothing you can do now, there are no suggestions to be had
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:30
Or they just didint want to send it to Russia...smh
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:37
To be fair cola, there is absolutely nothing you can do now, there are no suggestions to be had
Yeah, I just thought maybe there's some other e'mail or smth. 

Or they just didint want to send it to Russia...
Five previous orders all good this season ;(
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:37
Up this post if you'd like to see a blanket get released in ss14
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:45
Best option at this point is probably to leave death threats on Bianca's youtube channel
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:47
Best option at this point is probably to leave death threats on Bianca's youtube channel
lol advice taken
Dec 16, 2013 @ 13:48

Can any of you guys remember retail on these? Any help would be appreciated
Dec 16, 2013 @ 14:45
Hahahah damn first off, for some dude to straight up go and look me up that intensely really says a lot about how THAT person is a complete troll in life. That's straight pathetic bro, i'm really not that interesting of a person aside from the fact that I make music, smoke pot from time to time, love dope clothes and go to college. But thanks for making me feel special and taking time out your wack ass life.

Secondly, my post says "Fuck Yes!!! Finally people are calling out that troll @Messi Yo I

fucking hate that kid's posts. You literally bring up OF in every single

one of your posts, like holy shit dude stfu"

I'm in no way saying I don't like odd future, so this is really irrelevant. All i'm saying is for that dude to stop bringing it up every 5 seconds, no where on hypebeast have I ever brought up odd future so I don't understand what you were trying to do?
Bruh, you said "straight up shaking" when you met Tyler. Doesn't matter what else you say. You automatically get unlimited L's for life.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 14:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
this dude aint lyin cats rollin deep in alabama with theyre hipster beards rocking carhartt taking fit pics in the woods fuck all that. Nature is dope but what does Carhart have to do with the inner city?
obviously y'all cats too young 2 remember... dat 90's carhartt/timberland/dickies workwear swag..

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Dec 16, 2013 @ 14:57
50 usd @rubinskov
Dec 16, 2013 @ 14:57
Yall so original and unusual, wow
And you still sound like a sucka. Sucka

Instagram: @joseprizal

Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:00
^ wow
much hurting my feelings
so trolling
very butthurt
a lot rustled jimmies
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:02
damn fuck supreme for that. they dont have another black box logo to send you anywhere ?smfh sorrry dude

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:03

Yeh so did London, but they were both in store exclusive t shirts, so online boys are out of luck
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:06

Yeh so did London, but they were both in store exclusive t shirts, so online boys are out of luck

well onlineboiz can go fuck themselves

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:11

well onlineboiz can go fuck themselves
You won't get one either homie. Only DSMny will just like London, shibuya, Nagoya, etc.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:13

$50. I got a black one for sale blushing 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:42
whats been good this season? what product were you pleased with and what not.

For me i really liked the half zip up hoodie and the snap front.

i bought the baseball but had to sell that cause wasnt feeling the material and it just felt and seemed cheap.

Moleskin naval was prob one of the best but missed out on that. smokeyface
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:45

$50. I got a black one for sale  
50 usd @rubinskov
Thanks famblushing
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
i agree with the first sentence but fuck that pretentious streetwear shit. i wanna see what they could do with carrhart, pendleton, schott, polo, ll bean, tom ford. The streetwear brands would just slap their logos on t's, some other random imagery, and call it a collab. Fuck that. 
This guy really just got upvotes for requesting a Polo, LL Bean, or Tom Ford collab..? You're ignorant if you think NBHD, W)Taps, Mastermind, or Visvim got to where they are by slapping a logo on a t-shirt.
I'm speaking in reference specifically to collabs. I just demand more from a collab. Supreme x nbhd shirt ... wow took like 10 minutes on photoshop to make that lets be honest fuck that half assed shit

I don't deny that most of those brands have done dope shit.. but on their own. There is a reason supreme would even bother with them at first. But I would like to see them come correct on a collab. I've just never been wow'ed by any of these really pretentious brands with their stupid ass jolly roger or shitty "sophisticated" graphic design like lets just photoshop our logos all over this shirt/varsity and call it a day. Nah. Fly the fuck to japan/nyc get in the same room together and get to work. That is the collab i want to see
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:05
whats been good this season? what product were you pleased with and what not.

For me i really liked the half zip up hoodie and the snap front.

i bought the baseball but had to sell that cause wasnt feeling the material and it just felt and seemed cheap.

Moleskin naval was prob one of the best but missed out on that.
the rose bomber and camo flags hoodie napped on both ..regret
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:25
This season was pretty boring to be honest, and the collabs were straight up garbage. 
I only kept the quilted cord shirt, the ripstop shirt, and the camo stars camp. I like them all a lot.
Was interested in the denim baseball and black pacific pullover, but ended up selling both.

Oh and of course the grey box logo I copped for my brother.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:30
The thirst

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0