hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:21
I've been lurking on this forum for a minute. just reading and laughing. But You guys really motivated me to buy the box logo hoodie.  Without all your tips , I would most likely not have gotten it. And even though i'm much newer to this than you guys ; I wanted to let some of y'all know thanks for the assist. I have a video that I made of my checkout for my hoodie. I got the camo-red , i know not swift lol but fuck it . I wanted to get one and I did. And the reason behind it not cause of the bs hype thats all these kids and swagfags talk about. I bought it cause i'm really interested in the brand, and plan to keep collecting. and this is a major piece of supreme that I never got a chance to cop. So I wanted to make a account and say thanks on my first post. If y'all got the time peep my vid , and comment and all that. id really appreciate your feedback , because i respect your opinions. 
Supreme discussion forum ain't a place for kindness
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:22
that video made me cringe. almost want to burn every piece of supreme I own.

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:22
I've been lurking on this forum for a minute. just reading and laughing. But You guys really motivated me to buy the box logo hoodie.  Without all your tips , I would most likely not have gotten it. And even though i'm much newer to this than you guys ; I wanted to let some of y'all know thanks for the assist. I have a video that I made of my checkout for my hoodie. I got the camo-red , i know not swift lol but fuck it . I wanted to get one and I did. And the reason behind it not cause of the bs hype thats all these kids and swagfags talk about. I bought it cause i'm really interested in the brand, and plan to keep collecting. and this is a major piece of supreme that I never got a chance to cop. So I wanted to make a account and say thanks on my first post. If y'all got the time peep my vid , and comment and all that. id really appreciate your feedback , because i respect your opinions. 
lose some weight, your fingers are too fat to be swift XXL boy
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:25
i said this 2 days ago "taking a test during the thursday drop, so just gave my sister a one hour training session on how to cop a box logo, she has a lot of potential, prepare to be cartjacked", turns out she was actually able to grab me a black one, pretty happy right now
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:26
Lol the dude just posting a vid and thanking us why the fuck you guys gotta be so hateful. Smh
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:27
im pretty much done with streetwear and all the branding which is why im not keeping any of the bogos i copped today.

ive just been buying the clean, timeless pieces

...Good idea

8( x x )8

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:27
card got declined, had enough money. im on 100 wp since the grade school, must have gotten sold out. 

and to think i would be able to cop a black one first and maybe a white one shortly thereafter.

anyone have a medium blk? if so how much?
damn i wonder whats worse, getting card declined or cart jacked. 
it's the same exact thing
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:28
Lol the dude just posting a vid and thanking us why the fuck you guys gotta be so hateful. Smh
are you kidding? wow 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:28
"I bought it cause i'm really interested in the brand, and plan to keep collecting. and this is a major piece of supreme that I never got a chance to cop."
but in the video you say prepare to pay rape on ebay...
either way lacked swiftness horrible execution 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:29
Not really man. The dude meant no harm, he didnt fire shots. It was just a harmless video.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:33
got red camo size M, anyone wanna trade?

supream > http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215086

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:37
I feel like Bogo's have more hype for resale then they do for people actually wearing them..
But then why are people(who are buying to wear) paying so much...
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:38
i copped the bogo in navy and im not selling it!
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:38
I see a lot of people comparing the urban and snow camo more now due to us actually seeing it in person.and its crazy cuz at first I wanted urban due to the burgundy flavor it had lol.but looking at how clean and settled the snow camo looked I had to cop.and luckliy I got a good print.ill be showing a fit pic in a few.if anybody has a fit pic of the urban camo post tht plz
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:41
holy fucking shit you are the dumbest motherfucker 
Its never been that serious ass whole, all computer thugs i see.
I just started not to long ago , and i thought i would share my thoughts on the matter, don't worry ill get better in due time.

and i have big hands that i use to finger pop your girlfriend, nah wait your to busy on the computer writting bs. and you don't have one. ES extra small bitch. 

Your right this is no place for kindness , but it cool. 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:42
Yo anybody now if they are going to restock on some box logo hoodies??smh
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:42
that video was hilarious 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:46
I fucking accidentally ordered a large black piss face zip up when practicing for bogos as retarded as that sounds. Im selling for $110 now. Pm me for ebay link. And yes I did end up getting a box logo lol
At least it wasn't the sheepskin 
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:46
Yo anybody now if they are going to restock on some box logo hoodies??

Instore you could be lucky, online definately not
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:47
I fucking accidentally ordered a large black piss face zip up when practicing for bogos as retarded as that sounds. Im selling for $110 now. Pm me for ebay link. And yes I did end up getting a box logo lol
At least it wasn't the sheepskin 

Can you not just return it?
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:47
I forgot to change my shit to Mastercard at checkout and I knew it was all over from there. Fuck it... Only thing I still want is the Cosby beanie anyway. But my 2nd Loro came in today so I'm happy.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any Canadian fams got the shipping conf yet. Ordered at 11:00 am est. Still nothing
yeah bro got mine lke 2 hours after
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:51
my hoodie comin in tomorrow bruh smokeyface
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:53
Well tomorrow after school Ill call them and maybe head over if they have nay left. Jw does anybody know why releases are on a thurs and not fri or sat...people have lives, well not most people camping, but other people
Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:58
A black and slightly lighter black camo box logo hoodie would be cool  
Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:00
Well tomorrow after school Ill call them and maybe head over if they have nay left. Jw does anybody know why releases are on a thurs and not fri or sat...people have lives, well not most people camping, but other people
Thursday is when most people get their pay checks... well atleast i do
Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:06
Lolol

10chAr

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:07
For people that went to the store, is the general consensus that the red camo looked better in person because i know some people were saying that
Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:11
man everyone who got one seems to be just reselling them?  
Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:15
remember last year when people got desperate and copped the neon box logo?

yea, the camo is the new neon lmfaooooooooooooooo whooooooooo! 
still buying somethin you dont even like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3swdCJrrg
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0