hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:05
How does the fleece fit?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:06
who got that fit pick of the cord polka quilted?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:09
still no confirmation on my navy M... side note... Levi's quilted shirt was on point... my fav for this season by far
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:10
Haven't had a chance to look through, but no pics or sizing info on the quilted polka dot shirt yet? Anybody cop in-store or was everyone blinded by the box? Copped that quilted polka dot in navy, the black 4 color beanie and navy diagonal stripe beanie today. Passed on the box logos. And no, I didn't get cart-jacked. Barely wear the ones I have anymore. Not as appealing to me as they once were. Might off my camo from last year and navy CDG sz large. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:12
OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14 smokeyfacesmokeyface

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:14
fit pic of fleece sz M

5'8" 120-130 (dont mind the pants, they were falling)

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:15
OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14
thats not off topic at all...this is what the thread needs more of. ON topic posts

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:16
fit pic of fleece

What size u cop homie?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:17
I put in my info and checked out in like 15 seconds but my card got declined. Everything was sold out by the time I tried it again. Then I checked my email and i got my email confirmation, checked my bank account and they charged me for the hoodie, and i just got my shipping confirmation like 10 min ago. AYE smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:18
Haven't had a chance to look through, but no pics or sizing info on the quilted polka dot shirt yet? Anybody cop in-store or was everyone blinded by the box? Copped that quilted polka dot in navy, the black 4 color beanie and navy diagonal stripe beanie today. Passed on the box logos. And no, I didn't get cart-jacked. Barely wear the ones I have anymore. Not as appealing to me as they once were. Might off my camo from last year and navy CDG sz large. 
i get you man. i mean i think its a must to have one if your into preme. but some people stress themselves so much on it. they aint even hard to cop. I cant even type fast but theres easy ways to make sure you checkout quicktime.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:19
How does the fleece fit?
Little small in my opinon
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:20

IMG_20131205_131306 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

12 hours worth it wait
Really? I woke up, took about 5 minutes to buy mine and I'm already regretting it.
Anybody got a snap front arc logo either burgundy black or grey I'm PayPal ready n'shit

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14
thats not off topic at all...this is what the thread needs more of. ON topic posts
i meant OT from all the bogo talk, but i know what you mean

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:21
fit pic of fleece sz M

What size u cop homie?
sz M

Anybody got a snap front arc logo sz M either burgundy black or grey I'm PayPal ready n'shit

Repost my bad

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

How does the fleece fit?
i would say the same but def. go TTS i dont think its worth sizing up

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:22
looking for a grey box logo . small. inbox me 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:24
fit pic of fleece sz M

Damn why'd I sell mine smh

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:25
i meant OT from all the bogo talk, but i know what you mean
only people that give a shit about bogo's after they've dropped are those that have actually copped, others can do what they want
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:27
fit pic of fleece sz M

top 3 favorite piece of the season

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:27
fit pic of fleece sz M

Fuck it. Copping the purple.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:29
Forget about my latest post regarding the box logos, just snatched this OG piece off dutty for $175

YEA RITE DOWNVOTE IT I KNOW YOU JELLY FAGS
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:30
Did anyone cop the box logo just for self use and not reselling. IG is flooded with them 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:31
man what the fuck is going on. haven't been on here for some time now and can see it's crazy as hell. There are actually people queuing up outside the store in london this time?

last year we just strolled right in and picked up the box logos in the pretty much empty store. 1st cdg was the same. picked up that union jack box logo a week after it got released.

What's changed this year?
HYPE + THIRST + SALTY TWEENS = Supreme
hmm maybe its the online store. Don't know if there's any correlation between stock in store and online stock. I see that most things online get sold out pretty quickly so could be less stock in store to fulfil those orders.

Anyway I'm not 'bout that life' anymore and couldn't care less. I see some people posting prices for box logos so I'll jump on this chance to sell. Couldn't care less about clothes anymore, way better things to spend on.

- f/w 12 camo box logo hoody medium - £275
- f/w 12 red stars champion sweater medium - £250
- f/w 12 levis blue polka dot western shirt - £175
- s/s 12 cdg polka dot black hoody small - £300
- s/s 12 kate moss tee medium - £100
- s/s 12 blue floral camp - £100

Anyway can't be asked to write everything down, got a lot more stuff from previous seasons like apc shit, damien hurst decks, 09 nike sb pullover and bruins, that tnf jacket with the new york skyline print all over it etc so hit me up if you're looking for anything that's considered 'heat'.

Didn't buy to resell but don't care about these clothes anymore. Not bothered if no one buys so everything final price, just want to give some people who actually value this stuff a chance to buy. everything 9/10 condition and shipping included. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:36
You couldn't care less about clothes. . .

but you have retarded prices up

who's paying 250 for a champion stars sweater
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:41
fuck i got too drunk and missed the box logos
just woke up

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:42
fit pic of fleece sz M

Looks dope, only thing bothering me is that stomach-positioned logo. I'd rather it not have one at all.
red camo in and out at 11. 

hope the fam got what was desired.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

How does the fleece fit?
Thanks homie. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0