[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:45
got confirm for my navy :D 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:46
Lol 1 kid think it still in his cart because he never took it out lmaoo

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:48
Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:49

IMG_20131205_131306 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
12 hours worth it wait blushing
Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:51
fuck i didnt know they would resell like that

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:53
man what the fuck is going on. haven't been on here for some time now and can see it's crazy as hell. There are actually people queuing up outside the store in london this time?

last year we just strolled right in and picked up the box logos in the pretty much empty store. 1st cdg was the same. picked up that union jack box logo a week after it got released.

What's changed this year?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:00
Smh I checked out within like 15sec. for the black box logo, paid thru paypal and everything, then it happened.. I waited like 15min. for the site to refresh and link me back to the "order conf. page".. AND the cop was DENIED.

So yeah if you have a medium black inbox me, out
using paypal for preme, not swift of you
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:00
man what the fuck is going on. haven't been on here for some time now and can see it's crazy as hell. There are actually people queuing up outside the store in london this time?

last year we just strolled right in and picked up the box logos in the pretty much empty store. 1st cdg was the same. picked up that union jack box logo a week after it got released.

Hype.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:02

HYPE + THIRST + SALTY TWEENS = Supreme
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:03
Forget about my latest post regarding the box logos, just snatched this OG piece off dutty for $175

A small handful of desired items from an entire season = more box logo money.  
Confirmation finally

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:04
Who has levis bell hat sz S/M?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:05
How does the fleece fit?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:06
who got that fit pick of the cord polka quilted?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:09
still no confirmation on my navy M... side note... Levi's quilted shirt was on point... my fav for this season by far
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:10
Haven't had a chance to look through, but no pics or sizing info on the quilted polka dot shirt yet? Anybody cop in-store or was everyone blinded by the box? Copped that quilted polka dot in navy, the black 4 color beanie and navy diagonal stripe beanie today. Passed on the box logos. And no, I didn't get cart-jacked. Barely wear the ones I have anymore. Not as appealing to me as they once were. Might off my camo from last year and navy CDG sz large. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:12
OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14 smokeyfacesmokeyface

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:14
fit pic of fleece sz M

5'8" 120-130 (dont mind the pants, they were falling)

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:15
OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14
thats not off topic at all...this is what the thread needs more of. ON topic posts

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:16
fit pic of fleece

What size u cop homie?
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:17
I put in my info and checked out in like 15 seconds but my card got declined. Everything was sold out by the time I tried it again. Then I checked my email and i got my email confirmation, checked my bank account and they charged me for the hoodie, and i just got my shipping confirmation like 10 min ago. AYE smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:18
Haven't had a chance to look through, but no pics or sizing info on the quilted polka dot shirt yet? Anybody cop in-store or was everyone blinded by the box? Copped that quilted polka dot in navy, the black 4 color beanie and navy diagonal stripe beanie today. Passed on the box logos. And no, I didn't get cart-jacked. Barely wear the ones I have anymore. Not as appealing to me as they once were. Might off my camo from last year and navy CDG sz large. 
i get you man. i mean i think its a must to have one if your into preme. but some people stress themselves so much on it. they aint even hard to cop. I cant even type fast but theres easy ways to make sure you checkout quicktime.
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:19
How does the fleece fit?
Little small in my opinon
Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:20

IMG_20131205_131306 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

12 hours worth it wait
Really? I woke up, took about 5 minutes to buy mine and I'm already regretting it.
Anybody got a snap front arc logo either burgundy black or grey I'm PayPal ready n'shit

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

OT but i hope theres some dope short sleeved shirts for s/s 14
thats not off topic at all...this is what the thread needs more of. ON topic posts
i meant OT from all the bogo talk, but i know what you mean

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Dec 05, 2013 @ 21:21
fit pic of fleece sz M

What size u cop homie?
sz M

Anybody got a snap front arc logo sz M either burgundy black or grey I'm PayPal ready n'shit

Repost my bad

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

How does the fleece fit?
Little small in my opinon
i would say the same but def. go TTS i dont think its worth sizing up

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0