hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 04, 2013 @ 03:57
http://www.riseabovesxa.com/#!sneakers-/c1igi

Come get a sneak peek at some upcoming heat dropping soon!
why the fuck did i click on this? smh

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

how piff would a navy on navy bogo be.. 
flamez.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

IMO black and red are the best colors cause the monotone on them makes em just a tiny bit more lowkey.
 *inb4 downvotes for liking red bogo

Fuck yall

Dec 04, 2013 @ 03:59
does anybody have a left-to-drop list? 

would be greatly appreciated 
Dec 04, 2013 @ 03:59
like those olive and gold cw's of bogos from a couple of seasons ago? straight fire!

Fuck yall

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:00
Burgundy too
Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:01
Such weak bars, he kept on repeating himself, I wonder how long Asap Mob can get away with hiding behind cool clothes, well shot videos and features (shoutout meth, still one of the coldest). Throw one of them on a track by themselves and they'd shit there drawers, they'd probably started singing or changing there flow every line to avoid rhyming. This fashion rap bull is seriously up there with the worst rap fads in history for me, I get the catchiness but seriously it is just plain bad music, it just irks me that they think they can buy real hip hop fans respect with constant reference of the 90's (clothes/slang) and reassuring listeners they're real in every fucking song. But on the real, NONE OF THEM CAN RHYME
g'd you nigga,

asap mob one is the closest things to "90's rap" we're gonna get these days. the songs ill and the bars are ill too

fuck you expect him to rap like NaS? this tracks meant to make you feel trill as fuck not make you grab a dictionary
surprised you didn't say Joey. but word I guess...

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:04
copped the camo crusher for $58 shipped
nice dude, i wasnt too big on how mine looked at first but ive worn it out a couple of times and i love it now. 

Fuck yall

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:04
Joey is overrated. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Unorthodox is the only song of his that I still throw on every now and then.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:14
how piff would a navy on navy bogo be.. 
Why do they keep doing the same red navy black and white. Garbage

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:17
Joey is overrated. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Unorthodox is the only song of his that I still throw on every now and then.
if anything, Joey is mad underrated.. nobody fucks with him as hard they should, dude is on some next level shit and for his age its some pretty fucking good music. 

anyways, bogos doe
Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:29
I'm surprised Supreme would even let Bieber buy their gear I thought they'd tell him to fuck off
are you 12?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:33
Chronicles 2 tonight
Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:40
1K posts in a year? Time to log off 
+1K off resale in a year too

1000/365=2.7 dollars a day 
Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:47
I been on joey since may 2012, 1999 was fantastic, he's gotten progressively less interesting. Righteous Minds is his best off 1999. He's really good but he needs to do something a bit different soon because im gettin bored of em. Steez was the best but CJ is my favorite as of now and Dessy Hinds gets no love.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 04, 2013 @ 04:51
peep the preme

Such weak bars, he kept on repeating himself, I wonder how long Asap Mob can get away with hiding behind cool clothes, well shot videos and features (shoutout meth, still one of the coldest). Throw one of them on a track by themselves and they'd shit there drawers, they'd probably started singing or changing there flow every line to avoid rhyming. This fashion rap bull is seriously up there with the worst rap fads in history for me, I get the catchiness but seriously it is just plain bad music, it just irks me that they think they can buy real hip hop fans respect with constant reference of the 90's (clothes/slang) and reassuring listeners they're real in every fucking song. But on the real, NONE OF THEM CAN RHYME
have you even heard the lords never worry?

-Caterpillar
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:06
joey that kat killah 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lflHbWlXMSU
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:12
I been on joey since may 2012, 1999 was fantastic, he's gotten progressively less interesting. Righteous Minds is his best off 1999. He's really good but he needs to do something a bit different soon because im gettin bored of em. Steez was the best but CJ is my favorite as of now and Dessy Hinds gets no love.
I'd say Pennyroyal is probably my favorite off of 1999, but I'm a sucker for MF DOOM beats.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:29
is there going to be tax with box logo in nyc?
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:33
Looking for a babylon mm hoodie xl...if anyone has one pm me
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:34
how much is box logo this year
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:35
gonna have to call skippies on bogos this week smh :"( but i jus dropped $500 for school and still got sum xmas shopping to do

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:36
is there going to be tax with box logo in nyc?
yes, always

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:36
gonna have to call skippies on bogos this week smh :"( but i jus dropped $500 for school and still got sum xmas shopping to do
you certainly got your priorities straight. Good for you!

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:37
how much is box logo this year
about 150

with tax round 165

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:38
Get your quarters straight, you'll be spending all that birthday money for one.
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:47
chronicles 2 was tight, imo i still prefer chronicles vol. 1

*2Pac laugh*

Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:47
Won't rest until I've got a black moleskin in med smh would even trade a box logo. pm me.
Dec 04, 2013 @ 05:53
who wants to wait for me i give 20$
Dec 04, 2013 @ 06:01
ASAP Rocky 

nah more like ASAP Pocky

Instagram: Viceroy_P

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0