hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:18
smokeyfaceAhh fleece pullover I have been waiting for you 

Damn son where'd you find this?

Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:18
none of these brands know me? Thats why i get what i want before public wants it and im in direct contact with everyone I mentioned.... LMAO

No one care bro, congrats you get stuff early at retail price, cool just keep it to yourself, your bragging to the Internet we don't care 

lmao retail price? You kids are so confused. Ignorance is strong only because your desire to hate is unreal. 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:20
Anyone else feeling the Levi camo pants? Theyre like the real tree cargos, which were sleeper hits of fw11
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:24
braggers never get laid
Yeah...?

Show off don't get laid.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:27
Holy shit why do you all keep talking to ryan? We all know he is proud to be sorta e-famous-ish. Stop giving him attention.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:28
braggers never get laid
Yeah...?

its a guy, u homo gtfo
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:29

How much would this go for used? Ballpark?
lololol maybe five dolla looks like a mom north face. fuckin stuntin at the kids soccer game we out chea
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:36
your bitch is annoying like you are

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:50

Show off don't get laid.

Yeah...? You virgin kids just need to stop hating.

Ryanwinsonceagain
Congratulations, you've just made yourself look like the biggest prick on this forum.  You've also shown that you have no respect for people by showing off texts that I'm sure that girl sent to you in confidence.  People like you really piss me off, you need to learn some fucking respect.   
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:53
Yeah man, at the end of the day. not only did you screenshot those texts you uploaded it and posted it earnestly for us to see that you're a 'real G.' looking for assurance from an internet forum man, go outside.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:56
ryandagod is truely pathetic, why is he still on this forum.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 14:59
London brothers that went to the store today, how does denim quilted fits? Tts or sizing up needed? 

Instagram: @joseprizal

Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:01
Yeah man, at the end of the day. not only did you screenshot those texts you uploaded it and posted it earnestly for us to see that you're a 'real G.' looking for assurance from an internet forum man, go outside.
No I had to prove you faggots wrong. I like how I shut it down in here after you herbs start trying to talk.... 
As for respect, I got none. Confidence? Anyone who knows me knows that nothing is safe. That bitch knows I got women crawling on me.... just look at the way shes thirstin for dagod
Listen to yourself. Just sounds like you have a world of problems on the inside. 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:03
I've been told y'all Ryan is a lame. He just proved by doing that corny shit. Who puts up a text message convo? We all hit bitches in here 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:05
No I had to prove you faggots wrong. I like how I shut it down in here after you herbs start trying to talk.... 
As for respect, I got none. Confidence? Anyone who knows me knows that nothing is safe. That bitch knows I got women crawling on me.... just look at the way shes thirstin for dagod 

You have no respect?  You my friend, will go on to live a lonely life if that's your attitude.  You may have 'women crawling on you' but when the rest of your friends have families etc, you'll be here, posting screenshots on these forums, trying to 'prove faggots wrong'.  But that's OK, because you'll still have all of those women crawling on your bro, right? 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:08

inb4 meltdown

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:09
Listen to yourself. Just sounds like you have a world of problems inside. 

no i just keep it real. Im the guy you hate seeing with that hot bitch, cause you know I'm treating them like shit. My money game too on point doe, my closet too on point, my style too on point, my looks too on point, my attitude too different, my realness is just too much
This my Hypebeast friends is what we call 'projection.' Which is basically a defense mechanism of rejecting undesirable things out of insecurity, which is why he's putting up this front on an internet forum where he won't meet someone face to face to call him out on it. its like living in a fantasy world
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:09
why is this guy flexing about some bitch on a forum?

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:15
Well hopefully you dont cus it seems like you do. Idk you just sound like you need help. I hope you can fend for yourself in the real world
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:16
lol but there boston girls.;.. doesnt count
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:16
YALL WANNA SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME IF THIS FLEECE IS POLARTEC 300 OR NOT
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:17
AHAHAHAH at ryandafaggot you had a picture of you on here and you were ugly as fuck( i will judge you because i like men) but you lived in a nice place probably because of family money cause who hires an fucboi as extreme as you. Anyway if anyone is sleeping with you its for your money so have fun being used by everyone in your life since you obviously have a terrible personality ahah dumbass.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:18
POLARTEC

FLEECE

OR 

NOT

?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU
If you don't know or think about us, why do you feel the need  to prove yourself to us? Lame just log off. You are corny ass fuck. Anyway who's coppin the fleece
What time does the free shipping start? I have over 250$ in my cart but it still says 25$ shipping fees?

I got hoez on deck niggah

Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:21
AHAHAHAH at ryandafaggot you had a picture of you on here and you were ugly as fuck( i will judge you because i like men) but you lived in a nice place probably because of family money cause who hires an fucboi as extreme as you. Anyway if anyone is sleeping with you its for your money so have fun being used by everyone in your life since you obviously have a terrible personality ahah dumbass.
yeah im ugly as fuck....
YES take photo right now with tagged
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:21
i got the whole thread talking about me when I don't know/give a fuck about any of you... lol
sure you don't, yet you contradict by saying how you need to prove yourself. you're an idiot, feel free to keep digging yourself in a pit you mindless moron by replying to this comment. 

go on little doggy
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:25
I model and work in the street wear/clothing world.... As for who would hire me? Who wouldn't? I get anything I want, am determined, don't accept losing as an option, and am forward thinking. Not to mention my qualifications as far as my prep school background and private university education. Lets just remember one thing. I win, you lose 

show some pro folio pics of you modeling please 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:32
I model and work in the street wear/clothing world.... As for who would hire me? Who wouldn't? I get anything I want, am determined, don't accept losing as an option, and am forward thinking. Not to mention my qualifications as far as my prep school background and private university education. Lets just remember one thing. I win, you lose 
"i model"
Nov 29, 2013 @ 15:33
Copped Levis denim quilted. Quality is good and fabric is made in japan.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0