hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:03
learn what im talking about? explain this please. secondly i'm not refering to the degree to which you post. The fact is you post more pics of yourself than me as i post none. thirdly dno why you're mentioning OF again. and finally you STILL haven't explained in what way you are relevant.
I did not pay 200 dollars for the ian connor top. You obviously follow me other places than hb while you're no one. As for how im relevant, i work in clothing/streetwear, while you don't, i am watched closely by plenty of people while i follow/care about no one. My names synanamous with hb and supreme, id even go as far as saying the same could be said about pyrex, hba, and wil fry. Weird considering i have connections to all those brands besides hba. Im someone while you're no one, just get used to it

Lul dude you need to get laid
Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:07
DSM Ginza getting box logos? Looks like they'll be dropping Saturday in Japan.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 03:21
DSM Ginza getting box logos? Looks like they'll be dropping Saturday in Japan.
do you mean bogo tees

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:15
Box logo creckneck pullovers bro
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:28
Assuming the season doesn't end before December 24th (which is when the Black Friday sale ends), we should have at least 2 more collabs besides Levi's. including the Timbs.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:50
thinking about scooping up that stars backpack..

what do you guys think?

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:55
black friday5 Panel Loro Piana a couple weeks back.

fuck thats right haha. Still would like to see a secret hoodie/shirt tomorrow. or bring back a piece from earlier this season (hanu, flags, etc...) 
There's also the Small Box zip-up Hoodie which has so far only dropped in Japan.
It's highly likely we'll be getting those at some point soon, so it looks like Supreme's got you as far as a secret drop hoodie.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:57
@mikeike the black one is kinda nice! The others are just fugly imo.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 04:57
Theres a picture of lucas wearing the macklemore coat.  My guess is its dropping tomorrow.  Somebody needs to go window lurkin or find some info..... I really wanna sleep in tomorrow lol.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:02
yeah someone has to go scouting

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:04
black fridayLoro Piana
fuck thats right haha. Still would like to see a secret hoodie/shirt tomorrow. or bring back a piece from earlier this season (hanu, flags, etc...) 
There's also the Small Box zip-up Hoodie which has so far only dropped in Japan.
It's highly likely we'll be getting those at some point soon, so it looks like Supreme's got you as far as a secret drop hoodie.
Excellent point. Good looks man

Damn son where'd you find this?

Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:06
sooo whens the levis collab coming? 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:07
Think I would head up their for that bucket, need to see in real life if I want, maybe cop the shirt too
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:07
yeah im not feelin the stars...but other than that its pretty minimal, and thats what I like
Other than Black and maybe camo, i hate it.

perhaps look for an older Supreme backpack from another season.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:18
I'm H@F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfBm9-r8tc

^_____^ 
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:33
black friday5 Panel Loro Piana a couple weeks back.

The Hanu Pullover has to be my biggest regret of the season. The Screenprinting quality is comparable to that of something of Crooks & Castles.... Do not buy, grab the Flags.
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:33
sooo whens the levis collab coming? 

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:57
Box Logos dropping the next week that doesnt have a collab

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Nov 29, 2013 @ 05:59
I think it would make sense for them to drop the small box zip up tomorrow

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Nov 29, 2013 @ 06:47
does supreme accept american express prepaid gift card online? anybody tried it before?
Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:05
To those who have copped on a computer and also using the iPhone app: which do you think is faster?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:06

Gotta give credit where credit is due; this has to be the most successfully subtle way to pull off the PCL hoodie (or just the print in general) that I've ever seen.
thats you, huh

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:12

Gotta give credit where credit is due; this has to be the most successfully subtle way to pull off the PCL hoodie (or just the print in general) that I've ever seen.
fit is trash bruh. matter of fact most of this guy's fits are.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:29
To those who have copped on a computer and also using the iPhone app: which do you think is faster?
neither, website on mobile
Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:53

fit is trash bruh. matter of fact most of this guy's fits are.

holy shit i want to punch this dude. i saw a video where his brother was in it and his brother was funny af but he is such a fuccboi omg. 

especially that last fit and the fag baseball jersey fit

-Caterpillar
Nov 29, 2013 @ 07:54
computer, fuck the app
Nov 29, 2013 @ 08:04
nah the app way faster

Fuck yall

Nov 29, 2013 @ 08:57
app is way faster. you just not swift enough to handle it.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 29, 2013 @ 09:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
app is way faster. you just not swift enough to handle it.
smokeyface
Nov 29, 2013 @ 09:35
computer, fuck the app
Especially if you got dem lightning fingers like me smokeyface

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0