[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:59
See the difference between the 3m and this nupste is quite simple.i have a 3m but im not goin to be bias.tge reason why 3m did bad is because it was $500 and at tht it wasnt even a winter COAT.the idea of it was cool but just too expensive.this nupste shyt is just pure ugly.makes my venture look incredible lmaooo
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:02
it's getting cold here, I really hoped for a decent north face collab
no amount of hype will make this look good though
looking at 2012, 2011, 2010, damn even the 3M,
wondering how the fuck they really came up with this years crap and thought it was a good idea

looks like I'll have to be cold until the lions hit the sale which is a mediocre design as it is
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:05
Lions > TNF
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:14
no fannypack :-(

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:16
RIB (rest in ban) Redwall... http://hypebeast.com/members/transtability

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:20
Anyone have the sizing on the hockey top. Preferrebly the sleeve lengths
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:21
Originally posted by Inactive User

something something @nappppps

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:22
maybe they made tnf ugly so other jackets would sell...idk...shits too fuckin ugly to rock imo...I hope this sits just to send supreme a message.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:23
Didn't think much of the leopard in pictures but after seeing someone rocking a grey one at a drop i changed my mind. Nuptse look great in person. I'm sure the detail in that fur print will look nice up close.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:24
Did anyone buy the hooded denim work jacket and how did you like it?
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:24
maybe they made tnf ugly so other jackets would sell...idk...shits too fuckin ugly to rock imo...I hope this sits just to send supreme a message.
Supreme could make a 10/10 TNF jacket or a 2/10 TNF jacket, it would sell the same. These collabs sell themselves, not gonna be Supreme's problem that some phuckbois can't flip it
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:25
mf gooze, it's because the usual lame hb calvary are issuing their double/triple opinions and the little minions that follow the thread think their opinion is law, so the bandwagoning-hate effect is taking place currently.

you can go back to nov 2011 and see pretty much the exact mirrored posts..last time, it's like allday93 said
French why can't you be like this more often. Your always on the attack but for once you gave a chilled out response. Why not keep this up?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:33

Was gonna ask last night on here where the hell has redwall been......RIB May KTT or Reddit bless his soul.  Anybody remember schminx from last spring?  Whatever happened to him and his negative ass?  Hope mentioning his name didnt just spring him up from the dead.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:33
I copped black. I was checking that one out ever since the preview. I really hoped it would be insulated like a Carhartt Active jacket and I was disappointed to see that it wasn't. The Sherpa is nice though.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:35

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:36
It's cause he never showed his collection 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:37
you guys are too funny lololololol saying you hate, but your going to buy it anyway. Is it just to take away others' chance to get it?

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:39
you guys are too funny lololololol saying you hate, but your going to buy it anyway. Is it just to take away others' chance to get it?
Fuck that. Gonna spend all that money on the sale. smokeyface

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:40
all i can think of is 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:41
The two problems of this jacket are:

1. nuptse
2. shit stains

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:42
this collab is fire
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:49
I copped black. I was checking that one out ever since the preview. I really hoped it would be insulated like a Carhartt Active jacket and I was disappointed to see that it wasn't. The Sherpa is nice though.
Thanks. I might cop it if it makes it to sale.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:50
Nov 18, 2013 @ 16:51
Lackluster as fuck. One color? No bags? They ought to be ashamed of themselves.  

And the $100 price increase from the '11 nuptse. smh

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:02
Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:08
700 on sleeve signifies what?
Fill power, a measure of the loft or "fluffiness" of a down product that is loosely related to the insulating value of the down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fill_power
Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:11
I see where theyre going with nupste collabs...

First it was the leapord nupste

Second its this bullshyt we see here as a bear nupste

...how much you wanna bet the next nupste is gonna be eagle feathers all over it lol.and wen its over yu gonna have the resellers with all three calling it the "wildlife pack".and thats when shyt will get real
eagle feather with the American flag on the back with 3 jets emitting red, blue and white smoke.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:22
I see where theyre going with nupste collabs...

First it was the leapord nupste

Second its this bullshyt we see here as a bear nupste

...how much you wanna bet the next nupste is gonna be eagle feathers all over it lol.and wen its over yu gonna have the resellers with all three calling it the "wildlife pack".and thats when shyt will get real
eagle feather with the American flag on the back with 3 jets emitting red, blue and white smoke.
will look gr8 with this
Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:31

^ straight BASUDA

IM DONE.
you mean basura?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:31
the next tnf is prolly gonna be an anorak or half zip pull over
for next season
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0