[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:33
What is considered rape on eBay?

That's when someone can't get pussy off their dad's features, so they rape themselves by overpaying for a dusty beat up boxlogo.

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:40
The best part about this hate is that it is identical to when the last Nuptse email was received...
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:41
I was hoping for a backpack ...
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:42
The best part about this hate is that it is identical to when the last Nuptse email was received...
smokeyface

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:45
Yeah resale gonna be like 900+!!!!!1111
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:47
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:48
Just so lazy and overpriced. 368 for a jacket that retails at 240 lol? One ugly colorway, and not even any accessories. SMFH
im just gonna watch yall get hyped like u guys did with clarks....new niggas be getting fucked..i don't remember supreme designs being this wack...oh well...ima just let yall convince yourselves this is hot...this is the first tnf to look bad in the lookbook smh....if this sells out supreme collabs will only get worse....you guys are basically telling them that no matter what they do they can still make money off of it...thus leading to lazy/uncreative designs....no hype for me....ill take my 4 hunnit somewhere else nigga....season is pretty much ova...idk how they fuked up timbs and tnf in one season...
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:48
lmfao at anyone paying rape for this....I wouldn't even pay retail...cant wait to the fitpics...ahahahaha....niggas gon look like they just wiped shit off their jacket....but on a serious note I really wantrd a good tnf this season...I mean im trying to make myself like this but I just cant....it just looks too bad....ima pass on deez and timbz...the ting is im not a brokeboi..I got money to throw away and I still cant cop this...u niggas r seriously hypebeasts man idk...
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:49
That's when someone can't get pussy off their dad's features, so they rape themselves by overpaying for a beat up boxlogo.
lololololololol my actual question was how much of a percentage mark up indicated the buyer is being raped

If it's not DS anything over retail would be considered rape

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:50
yep, general rape guidelines are DS - 200% retail, Used - retail

The idea of used clothing appreciating in value, some of these fanbois are too much
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:56
Just so lazy and overpriced. 368 for a jacket that retails at 240 lol? One ugly colorway, and not even any accessories. SMFH
im just gonna watch yall get hyped like u guys did with clarks....new niggas be getting fucked..i don't remember supreme designs being this wack...oh well...ima just let yall convince yourselves this is hot...this is the first tnf to look bad in the lookbook smh....if this sells out supreme collabs will only get worse....you guys are basically telling them that no matter what they do they can still make money off of it...thus leading to lazy/uncreative designs....no hype for me....ill take my 4 hunnit somewhere else nigga....season is pretty much ova...idk how they fuked up timbs and tnf in one season...
Are you saying I'm gonna like it? Because I assure you I won't lol. But I already see ppl on IG hyping this shit up homie
Nov 18, 2013 @ 14:58
Just realized the vest doesn't have the supreme patch #ripoff
Very punny hahaa
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:03
Are you saying I'm gonna like it? Because I assure you I won't lol. But I already see ppl on IG hyping this shit up homie
maybe not you but these other niggas...and the ones on ig you're talking about...swagfags be tryna make everything with a box logo hot....
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:05
It is strange that they posted the prices for the colab on the news.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:05
and who still rocks that last nuptuse??? even that looked nicer than this imo...
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:07
they posted the prices for last tnf, I remember there were prices for the bag and stuff, supreme use to give dates and prices for releases

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:20
Disappointed. I like the print, but I hate nuptse silhouettes. If there was a backpack, I'd definitely cop. But...

Whatever, still Black box Logo, courduroy quilted shirt left to drop, and either trench or Black leather jacket when the sale hits.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:22
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:25
Actually, people were pretty hyped about tnf till they found out it was 500. 

Imo, Corduroy is still the best TNF collab released.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dope as fuck, can't wait for mine to arrive.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:33
I see where theyre going with nupste collabs...
First it was the leapord nupste
Second its this bullshyt we see here as a bear nupste
...how much you wanna bet the next nupste is gonna be eagle feathers all over it lol.and wen its over yu gonna have the resellers with all three calling it the "wildlife pack".and thats when shyt will get real
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:34

...how much you wanna bet the next nupste is gonna be eagle feathers all over it lol.and wen its over yu gonna have the resellers with all three calling it the "wildlife pack".and thats when shyt will get real
lmfao the wildlife pack 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:37
dead the print is dusty as fuck.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:37
There are so many nice jackets out there. This isn't one of them.

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:44
It is strange that they posted the prices for the colab on the news.
They don't it before. With the cord northface 
Edit: did
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:46
The both are shit. But the vest looks better than the jacket. 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:50

next nuptse is gonna be "elephant print"

niggas be matching that shit with they jordans
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:53
they posted the prices for last nuptse they just removed the prices I remember there were prices for the rolling bag and stuff, supreme use to give dates and prices for releases
I hate to keep correcting you, but there were never prices for the 2011 nuptse.

I have the email in my inbox, from 11/21/11, exactly as it appears in the news blurb.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:53
Don't overestimate celebs wearing this jacket. Lots of people were seen in the 3m and that goes for 50-100 less than retail. 

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:59
I signed up just to say I think the TNF is ugly.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0