[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:12
anyone have a fit pic of this years large baseball jersey , height 5'10"? 
Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:17

do it or tell him to hit me up and ill trade my yellow tartan for it lol
lol that's a rip-off....u gonna rock a purple vest? okay barney.... there's a reason he willing to trade for a flannel.
haha naa it's the black hooded down vest though. not purple

and idk I was surprised people are pretty hype over this flannel it goes for like 200 ha check ebay nothin below $260 and they actually sell for that. Lots of rape going on over there but still

Fuk u

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:19

do it or tell him to hit me up and ill trade my yellow tartan for it lol
lol that's a rip-off....u gonna rock a purple vest? okay barney.... there's a reason he willing to trade for a flannel.
 it's clearly black... i already got more than enough flannels and even then i can pick up the same yellow flannel for $40 if i cared
Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:22
Originally posted by Inactive User

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
i dont understand why the rustoleum shit is cool, 
graffiti

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:22
id take that trade then. I thought u meant the purple one..
Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:24
isnt of are responsable for popularizing sus?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:32
Looking for black uptown snap. Non rape. PayPal ready.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:47
Looking for black uptown snap. Non rape. PayPal ready.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:50
SUS
isnt of are responsable for popularizing sus?
I can't wrap my head around the sentence you just wrote

IG: kingsrule4ever

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:51
they need to quit dropping the shit beanies and drop the real heat smokeyface

Nov 01, 2013 @ 03:55
they need to quit dropping the shit beanies and drop the real heat

Would be nice without the big ass lettering, they should have just done a patch

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:07
Black waffle top is the only item that sold out today on EU store, everything else all sizes & cws available
Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:08
Also notic how jesus here above me has a white milk stache
Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:33
 it's clearly black... i already got more than enough flannels and even then i can pick up the same yellow flannel for $40 if i cared
i got green for trade mad comfy
Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:34
anybody got a left to drop pic ?

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:01
(Invalid img)
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:08
Full restock on Mini Harvard in the Crimson and Grey colorway.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:14
for the anniversary year supreme will put one box logo shirt and hoodie on a island and choose contestants for supremes hunger games!! they are gonna choose all the kids from hypebeast! im gonna sit down and eat some wings and watch when fuckboys and what not kill them each other over a shirt just to be special. 

hope the rumor is true!smokeyface
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:26
for the anniversary year supreme will put one box logo shirt and hoodie on a island and choose contestants for supremes hunger games!! they are gonna choose all the kids from hypebeast! im gonna sit down and eat some wings and watch when fuckboys and what not kill them each other over a shirt just to be special. 

hope the rumor is true!
I didn't even chuckle in the slightest.....
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:36
preme took the wise jacket off the site but that bomber has sat on the site for weeks.. that makes no sense

there embarrassed>>>>

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:37

hope the rumor is true!
Yeah i know u didn't. Most people just fucking kids here who fucking argue and argue about stupid shit anyways.
its like a little sand box.. little kids just going berserk. Famila tiene que fumar y beber un poco mas. 
Peace cabron.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:46

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy smokeyface

Bang

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:58

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy 
u guys must be really religious...looks like shit imo...
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:00
I don't see the hype or even slight appeal behind placing Jesus on a beanie. How could this even be rocked?
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:00
So frail they both might as well post fit pics in this thread...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:04
I don't see the hype or even slight appeal behind placing Jesus on a beanie. How could this even be rocked?
When your black you can pull off anything for the most part without looking lame

Bang

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:14
Yeah i know u didn't. Most people just fucking kids here who fucking argue and argue about stupid shit anyways.
its like a little sand box.. little kids just going berserk. Famila tiene que fumar y beber un poco mas. 
Peace cabron.
As if your pointless, useless, and unfunny post makes it better. These stupid ass "scenarios" are way more annoying than someone being a troll
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
lol you got that rustoleum for reeeeeal cheap. I was the highest bid before you got it. Glad you were able to win it since you actually like it. I was probably just gonna flip it

•••

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:50
wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
Nov 01, 2013 @ 07:08
wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
what does what someone likes have to do with what you like?

he copped somethin he likes, let him enjoy and please stop posting...your posts are terrible and contribute nothing to the thread

#ToneSosaForMod2014

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0