hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:33
lol that's a rip-off....u gonna rock a purple vest? okay barney.... there's a reason he willing to trade for a flannel.
 it's clearly black... i already got more than enough flannels and even then i can pick up the same yellow flannel for $40 if i cared
i got green for trade mad comfy
Nov 01, 2013 @ 04:34
anybody got a left to drop pic ?

fat boy need a 10 piece

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:01
(Invalid img)
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:08
Full restock on Mini Harvard in the Crimson and Grey colorway.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:14
for the anniversary year supreme will put one box logo shirt and hoodie on a island and choose contestants for supremes hunger games!! they are gonna choose all the kids from hypebeast! im gonna sit down and eat some wings and watch when fuckboys and what not kill them each other over a shirt just to be special. 

hope the rumor is true!smokeyface
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:26
for the anniversary year supreme will put one box logo shirt and hoodie on a island and choose contestants for supremes hunger games!! they are gonna choose all the kids from hypebeast! im gonna sit down and eat some wings and watch when fuckboys and what not kill them each other over a shirt just to be special. 

hope the rumor is true!
I didn't even chuckle in the slightest.....
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:36
preme took the wise jacket off the site but that bomber has sat on the site for weeks.. that makes no sense

there embarrassed>>>>

I shoot den I run that's how a niqqa post bail 'BITCH'

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:37

hope the rumor is true!
Yeah i know u didn't. Most people just fucking kids here who fucking argue and argue about stupid shit anyways.
its like a little sand box.. little kids just going berserk. Famila tiene que fumar y beber un poco mas. 
Peace cabron.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:46
they need to quit dropping the shit beanies and drop the real heat

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy smokeyface

Bang

Nov 01, 2013 @ 05:58

I been saying this since day 1 i'm copping in Both Black and Burgundy 
u guys must be really religious...looks like shit imo...
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:00
I don't see the hype or even slight appeal behind placing Jesus on a beanie. How could this even be rocked?
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:00
So frail they both might as well post fit pics in this thread...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:04
I don't see the hype or even slight appeal behind placing Jesus on a beanie. How could this even be rocked?
When your black you can pull off anything for the most part without looking lame

Bang

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:14
Yeah i know u didn't. Most people just fucking kids here who fucking argue and argue about stupid shit anyways.
its like a little sand box.. little kids just going berserk. Famila tiene que fumar y beber un poco mas. 
Peace cabron.
As if your pointless, useless, and unfunny post makes it better. These stupid ass "scenarios" are way more annoying than someone being a troll
Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
lol you got that rustoleum for reeeeeal cheap. I was the highest bid before you got it. Glad you were able to win it since you actually like it. I was probably just gonna flip it

•••

Nov 01, 2013 @ 06:50
wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
Nov 01, 2013 @ 07:08
wtf...people on here have no style...honestly...I wouldn't pay 50$ for that rustoleum, and that's your all-time favorite piece...holy shit...im not hatin but damn nigga?!?
what does what someone likes have to do with what you like?

he copped somethin he likes, let him enjoy and please stop posting...your posts are terrible and contribute nothing to the thread

#ToneSosaForMod2014

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 01, 2013 @ 07:15

But it looks like he has Down syndrome or some shit. ?)
Nov 01, 2013 @ 07:17

he copped somethin he likes, let him enjoy and please stop posting...your posts are terrible and contribute nothing to the thread

#ToneSosaForMod2014
lol sorry for getting in that way of all the contribution at the moment. im just confused on how that's someones all-time favorite piece.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 09:14
true words.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 09:35

#ToneSosaForMod2014
lol sorry for getting in that way of all the contribution at the moment. im just confused on how that's someones all-time favorite piece.
I didn't say it was my all-time favorite. Its one of my favorites, I don't understand this mindset though. I guess everyone needs to love the native bird, blackhawks top, and summit series TNFs (all of which I would never want outside of reselling purposes) damn near everyone has the same list of "grails" on here.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 10:01

Picked up 2 of my all-time favorites since Supreme clearly blew their wad in the first few weeks.
lol you got that rustoleum for reeeeeal cheap. I was the highest bid before you got it. Glad you were able to win it since you actually like it. I was probably just gonna flip it
lol, I'm glad I got it for under 70 bucks. I think another had a BIN of 180, I expected to pay around 100 bucks for it.
Nov 01, 2013 @ 10:05
I didn't say it was my all-time favorite. Its one of my favorites, I don't understand this mindset though. I guess everyone needs to love the native bird, blackhawks top, and summit series TNFs (all of which I would never want outside of reselling purposes) damn near everyone has the same list of "grails" on here.
man u said u picked up 2 of your "ALL-TIME FAVORITES"....im just responding to what u said bro....it doesn't matter its irrelevant....nothing to do on these lame drop weeks on here
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:09
damn full restock on the harvards
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:12

#ToneSosaForMod2014
because he likes it...everyone has different tastes...just because it isnt "heat" that means someone cant like it??

thats dumb knowledge  

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:18

But it looks like he has Down syndrome or some shit. 
Navy be the fire tho !
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:39

that Terry Schiavo beanie
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:50
who feelin these, and what cw?
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:53

why u buy old, retired, ugly, hand me down shit ill never know 
Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:54
When your black you can pull off anything for the most part without looking lame

smh.....
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0