[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 28, 2013 @ 13:54
Harvard is dropping this week.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 14:05
Sup should make omSome 20th anniversary embroidered fluffy robes. Or I'm just high
Oct 28, 2013 @ 14:15
Hope for sweat pants this week
Oct 28, 2013 @ 14:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
Burg loro piana & enter the dragon tee came in, not a single sticker tho
can you post a photo of the hat? 

Oct 28, 2013 @ 14:48
Quality and color is on point, fits good, really happy with the purchase. Wouldnt say its warmer than a canvas camp, if you want that just buy a beanie.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 14:59
my guess is
31st: sweatpants and fleece pullover/camp with others
7th: bogos
14th:clarks
21st:tnf
28th:levi overalls
wow fam I travelled in time. You were right. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Oct 28, 2013 @ 15:21
box logos are gonna come out in december at 12 pm on a friday 
Oct 28, 2013 @ 16:25
on ebaydude....you realize people are selling them below retail on SS right? even though im not a fan of your posting i hate to see you waste money, hmu if you want want one truly below retail man
idgaf, id rather pay retail and buy from someone reliable,

currently also working on getting a supreme x wtaps varsity
another purchase you claim to make that'll probably never happen (prove me wrong doe), dont be salty that im trying to hook you up haha...as far as reliability, you seen i just sold and shipped 19/21 DS camps for less than retail on SS in a 24hr period a few days ago, if thats not a reliable hook up idk what is, most of the mods on SS can vouch for me as well as regulars in this thread....have a good day zain

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 28, 2013 @ 16:35

just arrived
they fucked up the screenprint on the l/s so I gotta return that but it fits like shit anyways
sticker and pin tho 8 )
Oct 28, 2013 @ 16:37
LOL AT U NIGGAS HAPPY WITH UR WOOL 5 PANELS
Oct 28, 2013 @ 16:41
Clark's probably next week, cool.
We can only hope.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:03
I have a strange feeling that the TNF bag will be a hiking bag

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:03
At most 7 weeks to go and we have 6 potential collab, it really makes me to think if there is still a TNF collab right now.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:16
Jebbia himself said that when he sees someone reselling an item, he sees it as a sign that the brand is doing well.

Given the current resell market, safe to say RIP Supreme 
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:21
Jebbia himself said that when he sees someone reselling an item, he sees it as a sign that the brand is doing well.

I know someone who resold the Hockey Jersey for $350 ?)

Obviously not every piece is going to by hyped up

Bang

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:21

Not yet G, after the 20th anniversary. Lets see if Jebbia pulls a Nigo with Bape and pulls the plug on Supreme after next year lol...

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:22

Logic. You can't have highs in resale without over hyped shit. 
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:25

All the resellers moved on to runners.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:35
so this years TNF has 3 different colorways, each C/W is a different type of camo, also has black shoulders with very subtle black stars on it. I will let you guys guess what camo's they used
This guy is the real deal, he is right about the timbs way before the leaks from IG

paisley?
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:36
Whats worse....

Jem> Schminx+Nycbackpack+GivencyGeorge+Redwall
Lol you guys are gay I don't even need to sign into my flicyourbic account anymore to fuck with y'all 
LOL you're flicyourbic? all makes sense now

Fuk u

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:39
Can't tell if Jem actually is flicyourbic or if he's just trolling to stay relevant and continue this extended-release ether
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:47
Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:51

cold weather? don't matter. box logo button down

last in line for the gangbang.

Oct 28, 2013 @ 17:56

Not yet G, after the 20th anniversary. Lets see if Jebbia pulls a Nigo with Bape and pulls the plug on Supreme after next year lol...
That would be awesome, lets be real the creativity for this brand has been gone for awhile, just like with bape, BBC, diamond, and many other brands.. Leave while you are ahead or wait for the inevitable fall lol
Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:15
Legit Check?:
http://www.reddit.com/r/supremeclothing/comments/1pdrip/fs_rare_2003_xl_redpurple_bogo_tshirt/
Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:35
This all you niggas care about lmao.

Don't badmind me.

Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:48
Yo how do Supreme hoodies fit in relation to their tees? I wear a L in their tees but in every other hoodie I have I get a M. Do Supreme hoodies run more fitted than a Nike hoodie?
Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:54
Every. Fucking. Week.
Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:56
Wear your clothes
uhh okay? someone posted a broken link so i posted a working one

where the azn girls at

Oct 28, 2013 @ 18:59
Yo how do Supreme hoodies fit in relation to their tees? I wear a L in their tees but in every other hoodie I have I get a M. Do Supreme hoodies run more fitted than a Nike hoodie?
The website has a sizing chart for a reason.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0