[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:51
Imagine this. . They released box logo tees in the same format as the hoodies for the anniversary, a white one, grey one, black one, navy one and a red on red one. Plus a black out box logo tee (black box with black writing on black tee) and an all white. And it was released unpreviewed on the first drop of S/S 14 in real limited numbers

One can only hope
Imagine this: none of that happens 

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:54
Originally posted by Inactive User

If you cop the Timbs you need to go full Flynn from Breaking Bad and rock them with tiger camo.
fuck flynn nigga

im on that big boss steeze smokeyface

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:57
Imagine this. . They released box logo tees in the same format as the hoodies for the anniversary, a white one, grey one, black one, navy one and a red on red one. Plus a black out box logo tee (black box with black writing on black tee) and an all white. And it was released unpreviewed on the first drop of S/S 14 in real limited numbers

One can only hope
Imagine this: none of that happens 

Yeh you're right, that won't happen, whatever

I'm hoping for a really nice 20th anniversary deck though, I could see that happening
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:11
we having the Big Dogs retiring from Supreme...FW 13 got all my niggas scressed out dawg

ahhh man. Pierce and MobbyLuii, I just can't do it.

(Invalid img)
Foreal, like wtf happened in the last day. I wish them both the best
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:12
any guesses when bawx logos or camo crushers will drop
secret 1: box logo hoodies usually drop around thanksgiving time. 
secret 2: box logo hoodies usually drop randomly.

one of those is a lie. the other is true.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:13
any guesses when bawx logos or camo crushers will drop
secret 1: box logo hoodies usually drop around thanksgiving time. 
secret 2: box logo hoodies usually drop randomly.

one of those is a lie. the other is true.
shut up
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:18
box logo hoodies shall release in december
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:22
we having the Big Dogs retiring from Supreme...FW 13 got all my niggas scressed out dawg

ahhh man. Pierce and MobbyLuii, I just can't do it.

Foreal, like wtf happened in the last day. I wish them both the best

i wouldn't even worry...they prolly saving part of that guap for some serious 2014 purchases

that's a smart investment...niggas liquidating their assets for a higher bottom line smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:22
Its funny how fuccbois call other fuccbois fuccbois haha hilarious
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:23
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
not saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:27
i travel and buy supreme 
Ballin.gif

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:33
Its funny how fuccbois call other fuccbois fuccbois haha hilarious

Triangle of fuccbois
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:35
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
not saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.
+1
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:40
How does one "retire" from buying clothes?

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:42
you stop buying clothes
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:53
Any info on things other than BL collab would be suave....
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:54
Simply just men trying to impress men, he's gonna keep copin supreme just want to impress the Internet 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:01
Simply just men trying to impress men, he's gonna keep copin supreme just want to impress the Internet 
who buys preme to stunt online
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:11
My new 5c not gonna make that bling iphone 5 case life. Who want it for 20$
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:19

One can only hope
now i see why this nigga got africa in his icon...the thirst is real 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:28
pretty fucking excited to see some frail ass kids posting fit pics in their timbs

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:42
pretty fucking excited to see some frail ass kids posting fit pics in their timbs

that's a truuu gaylord.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:53

One can only hope
now i see why this nigga got africa in his icon...the thirst is real 

Hahaha that was a good one

But for real, what's everyone's guesses for the big 20 next year? Would have guessed a book, but the other one is way too recent, I'd say there will be some Dunks, probably a 20th anniversary Varsity jacket, and some nice decks hopefully
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:57
pretty sure if a supreme worker and op switched roles the worker would keep it as well
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:59
I want a box logo crewneck

where do you get DS those?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:08
I want a box logo crewneck

where do you get DS those?
Hitup FB groups 
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:16
1. he currently has no clothes being they were all supreme
2. he called buying clothes a game so apparently he has to retire from wearing anything
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:27
Going to start retiring and selling some pieces so before I do so, here is my collection.....
HMU when you sell the 3 6 tee if it's for a decent price.
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:32
hoodienot saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.
pretty sure if a supreme worker and op switched roles the worker would keep it as well
pretty sure it didn't fucking happen at all

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:44
How much do collab tee's go for on UK site?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0