hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:20
how much do 6" timbs retail?  $130?  thinking about getting some...don't wanna drop $$ on red wings but i need a boot ...croc print played out btw 
not even fam, that's the BS bottomed timbs, the premium shit is 170-190. Collab on these is easily gonna make this 210-246. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:20
Aight the Wheat Timbs ain't that bad.
imo,theyre both whack af
nigga u aint allowed 2 say what shoes r ugly n not ugly wen u own a pair of these joints

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:23
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
but it's teal...
but its FREE
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:25
Sold some brons for the preme money for tmrw gotta go what you gotta do fam. Sucks getting paid on Friday when you need tha goods Thursday 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:38
been heard that the north face this F/W has stars a stars print on the shoulders
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:50
any guesses when bawx logos or camo crushers will drop
Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:54
Bruce lee photo tee is heat black cw is a instant classic
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:10
guys, are the red box logo tees going to be ever released soon or in the future ?

Or they are strictly for "friends and family" ?

Jebbia said no in a hypebeast interview, steals the spotlight

But 20th anniversary next year, I wouldn't say anything for definate. I would say there will be a box logo tee, but probably not OG white with red box

Why the thirst? It's a nice t shirt and I'd get one if they ever released again but it is just a fucking t shirt
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:19
guys, are the red box logo tees going to be ever released soon or in the future ?

Or they are strictly for "friends and family" ?

Jebbia said no in a hypebeast interview, steals the spotlight

But 20th anniversary next year, I wouldn't say anything for definate. I would say there will be a box logo tee, but probably not OG white with red box

Why the thirst? It's a nice t shirt and I'd get one if they ever released again but it is just a fucking t shirt
Just something I would like to see, but what if they dropped a cut & sew joint. That shit would be smokeyface.

∞good to go since '91∞

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:20
people get dick-matized by the bogo shirt
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:21
I can see alot of fucboi's who can't pull of timbs coping and looking stupid af
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:30

If you cop the Timbs you need to go full Flynn from Breaking Bad and rock them with tiger camo.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:32
Sorry for double post

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:33
i travel and buy supreme 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:34
i travel and buy supreme 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:48
Imagine this. . They released box logo tees in the same format as the hoodies for the anniversary, a white one, grey one, black one, navy one and a red on red one. Plus a black out box logo tee (black box with black writing on black tee) and an all white. And it was released unpreviewed on the first drop of S/S 14 in real limited numbers

smokeyface  smokeyface  smokeyface

One can only hope
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:49
@mobbyluii price on CDG tee?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:51
Imagine this. . They released box logo tees in the same format as the hoodies for the anniversary, a white one, grey one, black one, navy one and a red on red one. Plus a black out box logo tee (black box with black writing on black tee) and an all white. And it was released unpreviewed on the first drop of S/S 14 in real limited numbers

One can only hope
Imagine this: none of that happens 

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:54
Originally posted by Inactive User

If you cop the Timbs you need to go full Flynn from Breaking Bad and rock them with tiger camo.
fuck flynn nigga

im on that big boss steeze smokeyface

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Oct 22, 2013 @ 21:57

One can only hope
Imagine this: none of that happens 

Yeh you're right, that won't happen, whatever

I'm hoping for a really nice 20th anniversary deck though, I could see that happening
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:11
we having the Big Dogs retiring from Supreme...FW 13 got all my niggas scressed out dawg

ahhh man. Pierce and MobbyLuii, I just can't do it.

(Invalid img)
Foreal, like wtf happened in the last day. I wish them both the best
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:12
secret 1: box logo hoodies usually drop around thanksgiving time. 
secret 2: box logo hoodies usually drop randomly.

one of those is a lie. the other is true.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:13
secret 1: box logo hoodies usually drop around thanksgiving time. 
secret 2: box logo hoodies usually drop randomly.

one of those is a lie. the other is true.
shut up
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:18
box logo hoodies shall release in december
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:22
we having the Big Dogs retiring from Supreme...FW 13 got all my niggas scressed out dawg

ahhh man. Pierce and MobbyLuii, I just can't do it.

Foreal, like wtf happened in the last day. I wish them both the best

i wouldn't even worry...they prolly saving part of that guap for some serious 2014 purchases

that's a smart investment...niggas liquidating their assets for a higher bottom line smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:22
Its funny how fuccbois call other fuccbois fuccbois haha hilarious
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:23
Definitely just experienced a come up, last month i copped the teal champion hoodie off a restock, got my shipping info the same day. Fast forward two weeks, there wasn't any movement and i decided to cancel the order. supreme was really cool and handled it well. l got me my money back. well today i walk in my house and there it was. any free Supreme is good Supreme 
not saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:27
i travel and buy supreme 
Ballin.gif

Instagram: @joseprizal

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:33
Its funny how fuccbois call other fuccbois fuccbois haha hilarious

Triangle of fuccbois
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:35
not saying the voice inside of me wouldn't tell me to keep it, but don't try to floss on the internet how you unintentionally scammed a brand who was performing good customer service. i'd send it back. good deeds are far and few between and are often rewarded in one way or another bro.
+1
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0