hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:28
I'm trying to trade my royal fdl size xl for a xl denim baseball jersey, black rose jersey, or some pcl shorts. HMU
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:35
theres more drama on this fourm than I have to deal with irl lmao.

Back to the topic, Coach and the potrait tee are for sure cops for me, thinking about the L/s. Any ideas what else is gonna drop with the Bruce Lee collection ?

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:37
honestly I'm so sick of this whole frail white boy shit. y'all talk about frail white boys like some abominations of nature or something chill out with that shit. Some people are just frail let them be fuck damn

feed them to the sharkticons

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:38
Pic on IG of Tyler wearing hate camp so all the OFWGKTA fans are gonna want it now
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:42
How does the baja shirt fit?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:45
Just sold my whole collection for $4,200
Stepping out of the game to start doing what I've always wanted to ,Traveling.
No hate to anyone who stays, I'll probably pick up a few items here and there but nothing big.
I've had a good run and it's been fun guys but you probably won't see me very active any longer.
It's been real HB .

IG: _pierce

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:54
No hate to anyone who stays, I'll probably pick up a few items here and there but nothing big.
I've had a good run and it's been fun guys but you probably won't see me very active any longer.
It's been real HB .
all together?

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Oct 22, 2013 @ 06:57
It's been real HB .
godspeed my man 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 07:23
It's been real HB .
all together?
aside from a few things here and there that I'm selling off separately because he wasn't too keen on them , yes.

IG: _pierce

Oct 22, 2013 @ 07:26
Redwall bought his whole collection 

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Oct 22, 2013 @ 07:48
Fuck Yeezus tour, met Atiba and Jason Dill (rocking the satin roses bomber) at the Animal Collective show. Cool fuckin people.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 07:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fuck Yeezus tour, met Atiba and Jason Dill (rocking the satin roses bomber) at the Animal Collective show. Cool fuckin people.
I'd rather see a living legend.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 22, 2013 @ 08:00
yall fools just need to squash this on a pokemon X/Y battle. smokeyface
Oct 22, 2013 @ 08:09
^ oh I am. Going to see Kanye next week at staples.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:11
capsule collection looks shit like the most of this season. have fun bitches.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:12
hey, can you tell me if this is legit please?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/zA0AAOxyYTRSVuMx/$(KGrHqRHJE8FJF0e,DYeBSVuMwr((w~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/zckAAOxyEilSVuOx/$T2eC16Z,!)gFIfUBHp7yBSVuOwiG!Q~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/H2IAAOxyTyBSVuOC/$(KGrHqN,!l0FG,!ZFr7LBSVuOCMOpQ~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/0DEAAOxyEilSVuPf/$T2eC16V,!ycFIdRdtTfzBSVuPeHY,Q~~60_58.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/yNQAAOxyoahSVuQh/$T2eC16hHJHMFH!keOVzpBSVuQhFrHw~~60_58.JPG
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:13
^ gtfo, frenchfuck ahah
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:14
^ nique ta race
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:16
^ what? speak AMERICAN you fucking idiot
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:22
^ just did that so you couldn't understand, fdp
Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:57
You mean English. Doubt you know any real American (Native).
Oct 22, 2013 @ 11:08
Dumbest quote of the day goes to - Pothead. 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 11:42
Pic on IG of Tyler wearing hate camp so all the OFWGKTA fans are gonna want it now
those days are long gone

but heres the pic

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:07
this dude is always talking about white people and black people. like who the fuck cares why you always talking about race
dude im just saying how come there's no black people there. whats the reasoning. idk y. it seems like frail fucks r taking over the world. these kids don't even look happy to be there. btw im just showing the people that r going what to expect.
you really live in a black and white world. No frail white boy would whine "where are the whites at?" under a MOP music video or even say shit like "black fucks are taking over this world"
Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:10
Bruce Lee, caught niggas off guard...
def not off guard

me and BigPo been knew 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:27
It's been real HB .
Probably the best decision you'll ever make. Enjoy life man
Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:39
It's been real HB .
Today is a dark day for HB. 
Do you man.
Live long and prosper. smokeyface

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:49
It's been real HB .
Do you man.
Live long and prosper.
DAMN SON HOW FAR ARE YOU GETTING WITH 4 GRAND LOL 

where the azn girls at

Oct 22, 2013 @ 12:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
Do you man.
Live long and prosper.
DAMN SON HOW FAR ARE YOU GETTING WITH 4 GRAND LOL 
lmao hes going to the preme store and back 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 13:18
Looks like I'm gonna have to bust out the black dye on my Sk-Hi's. I can't fuck with that white contrast stitching on the toe.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0