[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:29
hahah all the black people are in the back out of view rofl

How is that funny
only white people would pay that kind of money to see a rapper. Im white and I wouldn't even pay for that shit

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:31
Niggers can't afford to be that close to Kanye.
hahah all the black people are in the back out of view rofl
there was barely any black people there. 80% of the crowd was white. 15% asain. only 5% were black. im just saying frail fucks r taking over the world. or maybe kanye is just banking of all these white kids really. at the end of the day he's getting paid beacause of them. jokes on u motherfuka I get it....
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:31
How is that funny
only white people would pay that kind of money to see a rapper. Im white and I wouldn't even pay for that shit

So now you are saying black people are cheap, wtf

whatever NYC93
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:34
Yo it's gonna snow up here this week I need some TNF up in this Bruce Lee ain't gonna keep me warm lets go already 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:36
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga

lol i'm black but Allday stay going at white people haha

Bang

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:40
Haha swing and a miss allday. him kicking something would have been something BeenTrill would have done. The image for the crew/Shirt is so iconic they obviously used it. The Enter the Dragon image is a cool still, and I don't see how you can hate on the Mirrors ls, the image is amazing, and IMO the best ls tee shirt they've ever done. Again it's my opinion so stop getting butthurt, just don't understand what you were expecting, capsules always look like this
u were the one getting butthurt over my opinion dumbass. there r so many more images that would of looked better. but of course when someone has a differentiating opinion he must get attacked instantly without reasoning. at least u gave me another look this time. I respect that to say the least.

Yeh we cool now, difference in opinion and all that, can you stop bringing up Kanye though
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:44

whatever NYC93
Not at all. I said Iwouldnt pay either and I'm not cheap at all. 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:45
on a side note....look at this crowd. frail fucks r taking over the world....smh not one nigga

lol i'm black but Allday stay going at white people haha
lmfao...I wasn't going at white people I was asking y no niggas was there...hahahaha....watch his whole tour gonna be like that.....just a heads up...that's all
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:46
im really feeling the longsleeve I just hope theres a variety of color ways not feeling black,white, or ellow hopeffuly navy or grey
Agreed except the part of not feeling black

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:48
bruce leels tee shirtu were the one getting butthurt over my opinion dumbass. there r so many more images that would of looked better. but of course when someone has a differentiating opinion he must get attacked instantly without reasoning. at least u gave me another look this time. I respect that to say the least.

Yeh we cool now, difference in opinion and all that, can you stop bringing up Kanye though
nigga. I respect different looks. but when u come at me with this "all you do is complain shit" you fuck up what im tryna discuss. I wanna know what people think about the collection. what could of been better or what they got right. 90% of the motherfuckers on here just go straight to trolling with bullshit or nonsense that has nothing to do with what I said.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:49

whatever NYC93
This dude stays racist. 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:51

whatever NYC93
This dude stays racist. 
@ nyc93 and @ origins u lowkey rasicts for real.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:52
sometimes i forget how truly ignorant the majority of the people on this forum are.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:53
I'm not racist at all dude you don't know me.. The time u guys started bitching at me sayin nigga I said I didn't mean shit by it and stopped sayin it here. Stop bein so sensitive

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:54
This dude stays racist. 
@ nyc93 and @ origins u lowkey rasicts for real.
Na. N u guys starting to make me uncomfortable wit this so I'm out. 

Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:55
Is he wearin chaps? lol
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:57
sometimes i forget how truly ignorant the majority of the people on this forum are.
FACT. 90% of these forums are frail white boys tryna fit in, who cant dress for shit and dickride every supreme piece off pure hype. no opinions about it. its hard to even discuss whats hot and whats not because they fucking like every hyped piece and hate everything that isn't hyped.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 02:58
What the fuck happened to his pants??
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:00
ls tee shirt
nigga. I respect different looks. but when u come at me with this "all you do is complain shit" you fuck up what im tryna discuss. I wanna know what people think about the collection. what could of been better or what they got right. 90% of the motherfuckers on here just go straight to trolling with bullshit or nonsense that has nothing to do with what I said.

Yeh man, but you came straight with the "coulda done better" "bad images" that's complaining not discussing 

If you wanna discuss I think the Coach is extremely lazy and an overall weak piece, the font is basic and the image is not quality ( I agree on that one ). All the tees are flaming hot fiyah IMO, especially Mantra, I always loved those double sided tees ( miles KOB, Bad Brains I against I etc) B/w Vans look super good too, it's pretty hard to make eye catching vans these days so props on them. Crew is whatever, not really my style.

Gonna pick up Mantra and Mirrors, maybe some B/W Vans for beaters
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:00
FACT. 90% of these forums are frail white boys tryna fit in, who cant dress for shit and dickride every supreme piece off pure hype. no opinions about it. its hard to even discuss whats hot and whats not because they fucking like every hyped piece and hate everything that isn't hyped.
Why are you hating on white people breh?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:04
Why am I already getting hyped over ss14 ??
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:04
i dont get why people say shit like "you can find this same thing at 'x place' for 35 cents" bruh you are at the wrong place talking to the wrong people if you dont know why a hoodie from walmart is less expensive then a supreme hoodie.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:16

Yeah very sad
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:17
FACT. That's your opinion.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:19
I'm not racist at all dude you don't know me.. The time u guys started bitching at me sayin nigga I said I didn't mean shit by it and stopped sayin it here. Stop bein so sensitive
dude is mad chill. ya'll just salty.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:19
I bet he's one of those people that brings up "it's cause I'm black" in every situation. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:21
im not hating im stating. these are observations I have made. last time I checked this is a discussion forum not a praise everyone who likes something and hate everyone who thinks a piece is not hot thread. my girlfriend is half white I don't give a fuck. it is a fact that 90% people on this this thread are frail white boys. im not being mean. how could you not noice that. everytime someone says they don't think smething is hot they gotta deal with a clusterfuck of hate without reasoning. lets discuss y something is not hot, tell me y you r feelin it or not feelin a piece. FOR FUCKS SAKE! THATS ALL I WANNA SEE!. shit man.

Just did that guy end of the last page, but that shit doesn't fly in here, honestly I've never seen any real  discussion anytime I look in this thread, good for info and sizing though an leaks
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:26
Why am I already getting hyped over ss14 ??
20th anniversary 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:27
Missed the stock on Grey Wool New Era Cap. When do they usually restock. Also, if someone finds it and wants to proxy, I can pay a fee for it as well. 

Thanks,

Anyone? Your help is much appreciated.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 03:29
Damn. Bruce Lee collab got y'all rethinking your ethnicity.

Asians winning right now. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0