hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:58
anyone here have experience with nbdh denim? worth the loot?
u trying to say nbhd???
yeah i always fuck up abbreviations, but yeah cos im eyein a pair that are 4 bills so I wanted to know if anyone in this thread wears nbhd denim and can give me an idea of the quality 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:00
Hockey top
Royal>Teal>black>red
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:03
u will be swimming in a large
That's my height and weight. Large would be huge on you homie. 
That's right around my measurements, all my Tee's are Larges. They fit fine, perfect for your somewhat baggy preference. A Medium would be fine too, would just have a more fitted look.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:03
How much you guys think the wide pinstripe sweater will hit for???

www.repgr8.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:04
Personal:

Random L/XL shit I'm working on getting rid of hmu:

No Flex smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Fuk u

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:05
Too much 12/13 shit
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:06
I ordered a navy ski pullover but received a black one. Anyone kind enough to walk me through the exchange process? Thanks
Shipping will come out of your own pocket..... all I know
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else wanna chime in? 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:10

did this sell out or did they just remove it from the shop? fit pic anyone? looking to cop in sz m if anyone has one.

They kept selling out in sizes and every now and then they would restock a size or two, last time I saw there was only an XL left, im guessing they sold out.
Wasnt like the pissface where everysize sat, I'll try to post a fit pic when I get time.
Did you just admit to buying the piss face hood or did I read that wrong...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:11
I ordered a navy ski pullover but received a black one. Anyone kind enough to walk me through the exchange process? Thanks
Even thats wrong, they send you a shipping label

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:13
y'all need some stylists....
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:15
Anyone got any fits of the red cairo hoodie. I'm thinking about buying it, but I wan't to see it on person. Thanks.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:15
Too much 12/13 shit
sorry

Fuk u

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:17
Not really sure how exchanges go but for returns before you send it back you have to go to the original order confirmation email they sent you and at the bottom there will be a return link where you fill out a return form, then send it back, you will have to pay for shipping like he said, and make sure you get and keep the tracking # for proof that it got delivered.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:18
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:19
Personal:

Random L/XL shit I'm working on getting rid of hmu:

No Flex
good shit man , I forgot about my flags deck.

IG: _pierce

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:19
That old-man double chin..
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:20
you dont know shit

you have never even copped

-Caterpillar
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:20
Even thats wrong, they send you a shipping label
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/terms
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:21
Damn this thread is alive tonight smokeyface everyone trynna flex their Supreme gear

Anyone have any estimate $ how much the Fleur de Lis Hockey Top  is going to be?

Bang

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:25
STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE HOCKEY TOP 
NOT FOR SALE.

and NO I'm not trading for a box logo hoodie.

IG: _pierce

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yeah I checked out the return process, but it doesn't say anything about the exchange process. I just want a smooth transaction where they send me the right one when they receive the wrong one. I shot them an email and hopefully they respond quickly. 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:28
Did people in London really see NikeSB boxes?, that would be mad cheeky if they sold the Flyshits in them
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:29
NOT FOR SALE.

fat boy need a 10 piece

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:30
NOT FOR SALE.

Did redwall offer you his wackies tee for it?
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:32
Awwww man.I'm feeling the urge to show my collection lol.it ain't nuthn crazy but I may have a piece or 2 thtll catch an eye.....hopefully ha!!
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yeah I checked out the return process, but it doesn't say anything about the exchange process. I just want a smooth transaction where they send me the right one when they receive the wrong one. I shot them an email and hopefully they respond quickly. 
you can always call them
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:33
Fuck it. just picked up the purple iridescent snap
random but my college colors have purple in them so it's kind of cool to pick up different colors instead of going for the usual black or navy or something.  

u kno
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:39
Fuck it. just picked up the purple iridescent snap
random but my college colors have purple in them so it's kind of cool to pick up different colors instead of going for the usual black or navy or something.  

u kno
Your username seems to fit you perfectly

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:43
Did people in London really see NikeSB boxes?, that would be mad cheeky if they sold the Flyshits in them
Quote from supreme site

"This Fall, Supreme has teamed with Nike Running & Nike SB to produce a version of the Flyknit Lunar 1+."

That explains the SB boxes
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:48
Can't post my supreme collection from this damn iPad.

first world problems 

from hype
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0