[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:38
Which colorway of the Team Parka is most likely to sell out? Or none at all? Some question for the Big Dot Shirt.

Thanks in advance,

Hollaaa
Big dot -  blue
parka - blue 

thanks me later.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:39
football camps are so random like they dont really go with this seasons vibe at all
hate camps are pretty bad. disappointed with most camps this season
edit: loro piana tho smokeyface
Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:40

-versace

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:40
so hockey tops aren't dropping tmmrw?
Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:41

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:43
Team Parka, Big Dot Shirt, Wide Pinstripe Sweater and Flask spotted from window in London

How much do you think the parka will be? who ever wanted to know what cw the parka will sell out first my opinion burgundy too many people thirsty for burgundy this season.

booty

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:45
Team Parka, Big Dot Shirt, Wide Pinstripe Sweater and Flask spotted from window in London

How much do you think the parka will be? who ever wanted to know what cw the parka will sell out first my opinion burgundy too many people thirsty for burgundy this season.
I think black will go, first.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:45

did this sell out or did they just remove it from the shop? fit pic anyone? looking to cop in sz m if anyone has one.

They kept selling out in sizes and every now and then they would restock a size or two, last time I saw there was only an XL left, im guessing they sold out.
Wasnt like the pissface where everysize sat, I'll try to post a fit pic when I get time.

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:46
Lol no swiftness will be needed for Team Parka. It will sit.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:48
It won't

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:49
Not really tryna "flex" cuz thats just not my thing. tryna send another msg here lol

2 arent Supreme
rizal, get you pic game up playa, you take this with the nokia ya fucking kook? <3

instagram--- @nb508

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:56
I doubt it

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:58
I ordered a navy ski pullover but received a black one. Anyone kind enough to walk me through the exchange process? Thanks
Oct 03, 2013 @ 00:58
anyone here have experience with nbdh denim? worth the loot?
u trying to say nbhd???
yeah i always fuck up abbreviations, but yeah cos im eyein a pair that are 4 bills so I wanted to know if anyone in this thread wears nbhd denim and can give me an idea of the quality 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:00
Hockey top
Royal>Teal>black>red
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:03
u will be swimming in a large
That's my height and weight. Large would be huge on you homie. 
That's right around my measurements, all my Tee's are Larges. They fit fine, perfect for your somewhat baggy preference. A Medium would be fine too, would just have a more fitted look.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:03
How much you guys think the wide pinstripe sweater will hit for???

www.repgr8.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:04
Personal:

Random L/XL shit I'm working on getting rid of hmu:

No Flex smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Fuk u

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:05
Too much 12/13 shit
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:06
I ordered a navy ski pullover but received a black one. Anyone kind enough to walk me through the exchange process? Thanks
Shipping will come out of your own pocket..... all I know
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else wanna chime in? 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:10

did this sell out or did they just remove it from the shop? fit pic anyone? looking to cop in sz m if anyone has one.

They kept selling out in sizes and every now and then they would restock a size or two, last time I saw there was only an XL left, im guessing they sold out.
Wasnt like the pissface where everysize sat, I'll try to post a fit pic when I get time.
Did you just admit to buying the piss face hood or did I read that wrong...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:11
Even thats wrong, they send you a shipping label

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:13
y'all need some stylists....
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:15
Anyone got any fits of the red cairo hoodie. I'm thinking about buying it, but I wan't to see it on person. Thanks.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:15
Too much 12/13 shit
sorry

Fuk u

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:17
Not really sure how exchanges go but for returns before you send it back you have to go to the original order confirmation email they sent you and at the bottom there will be a return link where you fill out a return form, then send it back, you will have to pay for shipping like he said, and make sure you get and keep the tracking # for proof that it got delivered.
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:18
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:19
Personal:

Random L/XL shit I'm working on getting rid of hmu:

No Flex
good shit man , I forgot about my flags deck.

IG: _pierce

Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:19
That old-man double chin..
Oct 03, 2013 @ 01:20
you dont know shit

you have never even copped

-Caterpillar
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0