[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
ups driver packed your box, realized it was the hanu, and stopped the delivery process
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:45

DAT LYFE
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:55
My dogs got ahold of my beanie. I'm pretty pissed. 
I decided on what to do to the beanie.
Why didn't you just burn $40??

سبحان

Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:57
FINALLY got my hooded plaid denim(blue) such nice material sleeves fit perfect and bottom is a little long almost like a parka looks sick, anyone else cop?? smokeyface
Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:58
Lol pic with your girl is a shameless flex.
Bruh, that pic is like 6 years old. I been had many girls since. Just the first photo I found with my wallpaper.

& yeah, you try and call me out and damn right I'm gonna prove myself. Which I did. Bandwagoner I am not.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:01
Bruh, that pic is like 6 years old. I been had many girls since. Just the first photo I found with my wallpaper.

& yeah, you try and call me out and damn right I'm gonna prove myself. Which I did. Bandwagoner I am not.
you. sound. so. caucasian. "bruh."

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:03

Speaking like yoda in the last sentence
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:07

"bandwagoner i am not" no nigga would ever say that, that's on some yoda collab shit. dude reminds of chappele in that one skit. 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:09

"bandwagoner i am not" no nigga would ever say that, that's on some yoda collab shit. dude reminds of chappele in that one skit. 
hahahahahah
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:19
checked my email just now. got me siked when i read "Supreme/Nike Flyknit."
opened the email. saw the picture...

concerned.
jebbia?
FUCK IS YOU DOIN

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:21
[SUPREME] 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD: Where dreams, self confidence, and opinions go to die

•••

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:28
Do people really expect to like everything Supreme comes up with? If you don't like something, just move on and get your money up.

Edit: Hanu tracking just updated, getting here tomorrow
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:40
The remains

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:46
The remains
Your house burn down or something?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 05:48
The remains
Your house burn down or something?
look at my last couple posts. My dogs tore it apart so I burnt it with a lighter.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 01, 2013 @ 06:20
drop info for thursday? we getting blessed by IAMGOD or hunter tomorrow?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 06:38
drop info for thursday? we getting blessed by IAMGOD or hunter tomorrow?
You mean shaenasty?

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

Oct 01, 2013 @ 07:09
niggas always complain bout yellow box n shit the only thing i needa say is i like green yo smokeyface

Oct 01, 2013 @ 07:50
does anyone know how much the flyknits will be?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 07:56
I guess £150

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Oct 01, 2013 @ 08:20
"I used to think you were weird for liking that Supreme brand so much, but i think its cool now i saw rhianna wearing it" -my sister..............jesus christ

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

Oct 01, 2013 @ 08:52
niggas always complain bout yellow box n shit the only thing i needa say is i like green yo

Oct 01, 2013 @ 09:03
wise jacket
big dot shirt
drop shadow waffle top
football camp
black cat mesh hat
4 color beanie
wise beanie
wtc pin
flyknits

boom

•••

Oct 01, 2013 @ 11:03

Not even trying to be a dick or nothing, but should I be nice and tell this dude something? I really wanna help him out...

Also yeah I know that going through the trouble of taking a pic is super suspect, but whatever I'll take my L.
i saw you taking this pic, it was obvious and no im not joking, this was in central campus library on a friday around 11am-12pm

edit: another thing..it's broward campus!, of course every swag fag there rock fakes
Oct 01, 2013 @ 12:13
wise jacket
big dot shirt
drop shadow waffle top
football camp
black cat mesh hat
4 color beanie
wise beanie
wtc pin
flyknits

boom
Lol considering the black cat already dropped.... not too sure about the accuracy for the rest of the shit 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 12:14
i straight up like the grey/black colorway of the flyknit. if it was just a regular release with no preme branding i would pick it up. need black shoes for work anyways so might cop it, i agree its lazy but not that bad imo
Oct 01, 2013 @ 12:18
"I used to think you were weird for liking that Supreme brand so much, but i think its cool now i saw rhianna wearing it" -my sister..............jesus christ
Your sister is a basic bitch. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Oct 01, 2013 @ 12:27
I've seen this discussed before, what is the process to changing the shipping address after ordering?  I'm at college and tired of going home to get a stack of packages every few weeks
Oct 01, 2013 @ 12:49
Shut the fuck up.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 13:07
The remains
Can you ship me the box logo ? Thanks in advance I can sew the box logo to a hanes pocket tee.
Thanks
add it to your collection and post it then?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0