hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:05
Yeah I've exchanged defective stuff at no cost.

You'll get the same item and a bunch of stickers to woo you over
Any chance for store credit? Thanks for your help.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:06
Flyknits are a great shoe, just not these in my opinion. The "sup" design simply doesn't look good. 
I'm Hoping flyknits don't become the next roshe's.
They are too "expensive" to become the next roshe's. Roshe's retail at $72 while depending on the flyknit model they are $150+. I just don't see it happening.

On a side note finally received my digi football top and its a nice piece in person as far as material goes, but the screen print on it is pretty trash. I'm sure over time that shit is gonna crack/flake off and look like a piece of shit. Just my 2cents on it.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:10
http://instagram.com/p/e5T87JG5A0/ whats good with alex olsons fingernails tho
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:16
I don't think the flyknit will be more than 150$ and how much do you think the Team parka will be??

booty

Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:20
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:31
I got my teal champ hoodie today and I like it a lot. I'm going to wear it later, thanks for your attention.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:43
http://instagram.com/p/e5T87JG5A0/ whats good with alex olsons fingernails tho
him and va$htie traded hands
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:00
definitely not
they arent bad, but it kinda looks like supreme didnt put in much effort on these.
no doubt they will sell out though

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
if you're on yellow bar then the delivery date is gonna change

need bape in xl or xxl

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:04
Flyknits are a great shoe, just not these in my opinion. The "sup" design simply doesn't look good. 
I'm Hoping flyknits don't become the next roshe's.
they are too expensive to become the next roshes

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:15
restock on LS pocket tees!

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:22
black pocket tee came in and I must say I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:31
They restocked the l/s pocket tees, any hb fam down to proxy one for me? I'm living in Portland, OR now if anyone is around here.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:32
They restocked the l/s pocket tees, any hb fam down to proxy one for me? I'm living in Portland, OR now if anyone is around here.
I live in central cali and can help you out bruh, send me a pm
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:40
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3a) Black people don't like hockey.
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:45
Just did a lil bit of laundry
Is this some sorta monumental moment for you? 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:45
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 

Haha dude, idk why people assume blacks don't like hockey. I'm black and I love hockey.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:50
anyone planning on copping dom kennedys album on the 15th?

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:51

Poor attempt to try and drive away hockey top hype. And I've liked the kings since I was a kid. Still prolly only copping for resale though.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:53
^good stuff i was looking for a l/s in olive
@premjunkie nah its not on the yellow bar so I hope the date is right, thanks

All coming from the dude with the Blackhawks logo as his avatar. Probably the most bandwagoned team in the NHL hahah
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:54
Anyone ever wash and tumble dry L/S like the Sabbath?  I am thinking about keeping the Large and try to shrink the shit out of it...  Does that fabric shrink at all?  Thanks Fam.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:56

All coming from the dude with the Blackhawks logo as his avatar. Probably the most bandwagoned team in the NHL hahah
who the fuck likes the blackhawks

where the azn girls at

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:11
Digi top printing started cracking after 1 wear...
screen print sucks.. I learned my lesson

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:23

Who the fuck are you to say what black people do and don't like?
you a bigot?
HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE EXPERT ON WHAT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:24

Who the fuck are you to say what black people do and don't like?
you a bigot?
Let's face it. Niggas don't watch hockey 

Instagram: @joseprizal

Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:29
i want the damn floral hokcey jersey
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone planning on copping dom kennedys album on the 15th?

-Caterpillar
dom is the king 

check the upload date 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 03:35
Digi top printing started cracking after 1 wear...
screen print sucks.. I learned my lesson
post a pic? and what did you do to get it to crack
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0