[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:24
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:26
the quality is walking out the door glad i didnt cop

Tad Ghostal

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:27
Is it just me or is my Basquiat hoodie's print off centre?

What do I do? Contact supreme? Shipping is $25 to Canada. Will I have to pay it to get an exchange?
That's what happens when you buy into that ASAP hype and buy a shitty hoodie :/ sorry man

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:27
Shouldnt have copped a shitty piece, preme wont pay you to ship it back, in fact noone does

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:31
Shouldnt have copped a shitty piece, preme wont pay you to ship it back, in fact noone does
uniqlo pays to ship it back then also pays to ship you the new item

where the azn girls at

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:36
Even Pyrex print game is more on point than this shit hole Basquiat bitch
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:36
^^ Dont they have like a 7 dollar restocking fee? I would say that covers shipping. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:37
Thing is I genuinely liked the hoodie, now I'm fucked with $21 shipping.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:45
Email the picture to shop@supremenewyork.com 

theyll give you a return shipping label and an exchange

then again they might just not reply since you're in canada lol
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:48
I have 2 Champion hoodies and the sleeves are almost 1" different in length.  Quality control is not there anymore......
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:49
Email the picture to shop@supremenewyork.com 

theyll give you a return shipping label and an exchange

then again they might just not reply since you're in canada lol
have they done this before with you? thanks. 

I'm probably gonna ring em up tomorrow, if that's a good idea. Probably would prefer a refund for store credit rather than an exchange as I don't want to be stuck with another possibly bad print. Spent $75 dollars on shipping alone already this year.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 00:57
Flyknits are a great shoe, just not these in my opinion. The "sup" design simply doesn't look good. 
I'm Hoping flyknits don't become the next roshe's.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:04
Yeah I've exchanged defective stuff at no cost.

You'll get the same item and a bunch of stickers to woo you over
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:05
Yeah I've exchanged defective stuff at no cost.

You'll get the same item and a bunch of stickers to woo you over
Any chance for store credit? Thanks for your help.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:06
Flyknits are a great shoe, just not these in my opinion. The "sup" design simply doesn't look good. 
They are too "expensive" to become the next roshe's. Roshe's retail at $72 while depending on the flyknit model they are $150+. I just don't see it happening.

On a side note finally received my digi football top and its a nice piece in person as far as material goes, but the screen print on it is pretty trash. I'm sure over time that shit is gonna crack/flake off and look like a piece of shit. Just my 2cents on it.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:10
http://instagram.com/p/e5T87JG5A0/ whats good with alex olsons fingernails tho
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:16
I don't think the flyknit will be more than 150$ and how much do you think the Team parka will be??

booty

Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:20
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:31
I got my teal champ hoodie today and I like it a lot. I'm going to wear it later, thanks for your attention.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:43
http://instagram.com/p/e5T87JG5A0/ whats good with alex olsons fingernails tho
him and va$htie traded hands
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:00
definitely not
they arent bad, but it kinda looks like supreme didnt put in much effort on these.
no doubt they will sell out though

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Tracking says my hanu is "In Transit: On Time" and being delivered tomorrow, but it doesn't tell me where it is. It still says Order Processed: Ready for UPS. You think they're going to change the delivery date or is my shit really on it's way?
if you're on yellow bar then the delivery date is gonna change

need bape in xl or xxl

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:04
they are too expensive to become the next roshes

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:15
restock on LS pocket tees!

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:22
black pocket tee came in and I must say I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:31
They restocked the l/s pocket tees, any hb fam down to proxy one for me? I'm living in Portland, OR now if anyone is around here.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:32
They restocked the l/s pocket tees, any hb fam down to proxy one for me? I'm living in Portland, OR now if anyone is around here.
I live in central cali and can help you out bruh, send me a pm
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:40
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3a) Black people don't like hockey.
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 

Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:45
Just did a lil bit of laundry
Is this some sorta monumental moment for you? 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 02:45
1) lol @ all the Flyknit hate. You guys seem to hate every single collab when it's first announced, then end up liking it by the time it drops. These shoes are great, and I'm glad they aren't doing the same old Nike collab. 

2) Vashtie needs to put some damn pants on. Like, I love women, and women's legs; but I hate the way wearing jerseys as dresses look. 

3) LOLx10 @ saying "do you even run" when everyone wants the hockey jersey and probably 10% of you actually like hockey, let alone play it. 
         3a) Black people don't like hockey.
         3b) Liking the Kings doesn't count, cuz chances are you only recently liked them due to their success. 

Haha dude, idk why people assume blacks don't like hockey. I'm black and I love hockey.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0