hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:12

Nocturnal skateshop in Philly just posted this on their instagram. Comments say they have M and XL. 100.00 is a steal.
um holy shit....i'm like 2 miles from nocturnal...they're on 2nd st i think i'm on 20th, and 2 blocks south...pretty much exactly 2 miles...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:13
fucking updated to next week! hopefully they do come in on wednesday

cards
denim shirt
champ hoodie grey

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:14
awwwwwww yisssssssssss b

copped 15:41 today, UPS already movin my shippement. TYBUPS.laughing1r03eaxo1_500.gif" alt="" />

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:16
gold zip up restock blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:17
If I order something and get the wrong item, but the item I originally ordered and paid for is out of stock, what happens? Am I just s.o.l.?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:18
@colin if u knew better yu would kno its not made of cotton/shirt material.its actually dope in person.champion is crazy but I couldn't spend tht money on somethin ik for sure is only wrth 50 dollars.but thts supreme.no matter the item their name rapes lol
I was talking design, not material
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:22
Anyone have any pictures of the inside of the zip up?  Any pockets?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:23
Orange digi restock

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
If I order something and get the wrong item, but the item I originally ordered and paid for is out of stock, what happens? Am I just s.o.l.?
they'll probs refund u if they don't have another
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:24
full restock on teal hoodies and restock on grey L

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:25
Grey and teal pullover restock

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:25
That shit is target quality. Whats more likely to crack the baseball jersey or the roses jersey? You really gonna o out your way to keep a screen printed jersey from cracking.? Cmon now youre fooling yourself
my nigga you are retarded. you don't take care of a $250-$300 piece? as long as you hand wash the rose jersey you're good
No im not retarded, thats why i wouldnt buy a screenrpint jersey for 300. Not even retail

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:26
you must be the new guy

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:27
Fit of digi size large fit is kinda baggy but atlesst I got a grey medium coming 6,0 150

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:28
I know this ain't the market place so apologies for this post - I ordered a black digi football and my girl ordered me an orange one as a surprise, both are XL. I only want one so if anyone is interested in either of them then PM me. I like both colours so happy to let either go.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:29
you must be the new guy
And you can read
you beat me to it.... Just trying to help some people out

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:30
Thanks Nyc93

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:30
they'll probs refund u if they don't have another
well hey fuck me yo. now gotta pay rape prices to get the shirt I originally ordered. blushing 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:31
so glad i didnt get that digi football top, mad ugly
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:33
so glad i didnt get that digi football top, mad ugly
thanks homie! haha

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:33
Everyone here keeps comparing the Digi top to the Henny, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't even think the Hennessy Jersey looks good...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:36

Nocturnal skateshop in Philly just posted this on their instagram. Comments say they have M and XL. 100.00 is a steal.
um holy shit....i'm like 2 miles from nocturnal...they're on 2nd st i think i'm on 20th, and 2 blocks south...pretty much exactly 2 miles...
go catch me the XL fam

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:37
If anyone wants to let go his burg zip up in L hmu

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:38
Everyone here keeps comparing the Digi top to the Henny, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't even think the Hennessy Jersey looks good...
well i mean they look really similar. everyone ALWAYS hates on the new shit for some reason. whatever tho fuck it! i like the piece and im glad i got it

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:39
go catch me the XL fam
They do phone orders. I called a couple minutes of they posted it and ordered it and said they'll ship it out today or tomorrow. I don't know if I got the last XL or not.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:40
buying button downs for work

stunting on these basic ass ho's...especially my boss

dressing like tom selleck  with his disney golf polos and weak ass theory button downs thinkin' he the jigga man or some shit
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:40
go catch me the XL fam
They do phone orders. I called a couple minutes of they posted it and ordered it and said they'll ship it out today or tomorrow. I don't know if I got the last XL or not.
damn good cop ye.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:52
weak drop.  champion jackets and digi top both silly as fuck...

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:54
damn good cop ye.
sold out.  oh well.  

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:57
What do you think the resale will be on the champion zip up in black or burgundy? I might just be thirsty enough in a week or two to buy it.

edit: XL
if my burgundy doesn't fit you can have it for $250
lowest on ebay in xl is 288
Word, let me know. I might just move on if the collab next week is good, though.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0