[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 19, 2013 @ 20:56
That shit is target quality. Whats more likely to crack the baseball jersey or the roses jersey? You really gonna o out your way to keep a screen printed jersey from cracking.? Cmon now youre fooling yourself
my nigga you are retarded. you don't take care of a $250-$300 piece? as long as you hand wash the rose jersey you're good
i say thrash the shit out of your supreme dimes

thats the dont give a fuck attitude all preme heads should carry

if you real, you can always afford the next season

and for reals, tho....hand washing clothing is a little sus
Sep 19, 2013 @ 20:58
then you shouldn't even be worrying about quality and which jersey will last then

Fuk u

Sep 19, 2013 @ 20:58
Just a quick question.
The sizing chart on the supreme page is in inches, right ?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:01
my nigga you are retarded. you don't take care of a $250-$300 piece? as long as you hand wash the rose jersey you're good

nah fuck that, lets not pretend that this shit is cheap , I take care of all of my belongings, it's idiotic to not take a few extra precautions to improve the longevity of your clothes, hand washing a jersey is not difficult. And money isn't even the thing, if I bought a paisley hoodie when they dropped, and trashed it, it's not like I can just buy another one now.

IG: _pierce

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:02
UPS Quantum View updated. Teal gang
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:02
dead @ tha price on dat piss face zipup tho wtf was niggas thinkin lmao

on some r. kelly shit 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:03
How much do box logo hoodies usually go
for?
around 240 deadstock

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:05

nah fuck that, lets not pretend that this shit is cheap , I take care of all of my belongings, it's idiotic to not take a few extra precautions to improve the longevity of your clothes, hand washing a jersey is not difficult. And money isn't even the thing, if I bought a paisley hoodie when they dropped, and trashed it, it's not like I can just buy another one now.

i got your point
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:06
What do you think the resale will be on the champion zip up in black or burgundy? I might just be thirsty enough in a week or two to buy it.

edit: XL
Just a quick question.
The sizing chart on the supreme page is in inches, right ?
Supreme takes 3 weeks to fuckin get my shit here, and then gives me the wrong item. So done with this shit. Even on the paper receipt in the box it has the right item. Still don't give me the right item. Fuckin fed up.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
UPS Quantum View updated. Teal gang

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:11
Anyone know how the digi fits?

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:12

Nocturnal skateshop in Philly just posted this on their instagram. Comments say they have M and XL. 100.00 is a steal.
um holy shit....i'm like 2 miles from nocturnal...they're on 2nd st i think i'm on 20th, and 2 blocks south...pretty much exactly 2 miles...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:13
fucking updated to next week! hopefully they do come in on wednesday

cards
denim shirt
champ hoodie grey

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:14
awwwwwww yisssssssssss b

copped 15:41 today, UPS already movin my shippement. TYBUPS.laughing1r03eaxo1_500.gif" alt="" />

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:16
gold zip up restock blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:17
If I order something and get the wrong item, but the item I originally ordered and paid for is out of stock, what happens? Am I just s.o.l.?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:18
@colin if u knew better yu would kno its not made of cotton/shirt material.its actually dope in person.champion is crazy but I couldn't spend tht money on somethin ik for sure is only wrth 50 dollars.but thts supreme.no matter the item their name rapes lol
I was talking design, not material
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:22
Anyone have any pictures of the inside of the zip up?  Any pockets?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:23
Orange digi restock

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
If I order something and get the wrong item, but the item I originally ordered and paid for is out of stock, what happens? Am I just s.o.l.?
they'll probs refund u if they don't have another
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:24
full restock on teal hoodies and restock on grey L

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:25
Grey and teal pullover restock

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:25
That shit is target quality. Whats more likely to crack the baseball jersey or the roses jersey? You really gonna o out your way to keep a screen printed jersey from cracking.? Cmon now youre fooling yourself
No im not retarded, thats why i wouldnt buy a screenrpint jersey for 300. Not even retail

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:26
you must be the new guy

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:27
Fit of digi size large fit is kinda baggy but atlesst I got a grey medium coming 6,0 150

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:28
I know this ain't the market place so apologies for this post - I ordered a black digi football and my girl ordered me an orange one as a surprise, both are XL. I only want one so if anyone is interested in either of them then PM me. I like both colours so happy to let either go.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:29
you must be the new guy
And you can read
you beat me to it.... Just trying to help some people out

Sep 19, 2013 @ 21:30
Thanks Nyc93

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0