hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:54
someone come through with a fit pic of the pc pullover
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:54
Wish the black gore tex was ALL black. Still copped though.

8( x x )8

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:55
Is the PC pullover a proper winter jacket? Is it lined or with some nice fur? 
want to know this as well...if it is $178 is a steal

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:02
Has the Franklin camps all sold out because it was pulled online?
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:04
wow....

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:04
Is the PC pullover a proper winter jacket? Is it lined or with some nice fur? 
I will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:06
those vans remind me of some velour jumpsuits grandma's wear 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:09
I will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...

Maybe its more like a windbreaker? The pc pullover is so nice, I would add some fur by myself 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:09
wow....

these shoes honestly look pretty clean. i didnt get a pair but not as shit as everyone makes them seem. though some pacific print ones wouldve been fire imo.. 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:11
want to know this as well...if it is $178 is a steaI will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...
yeah somebody earlier from europe said that this jacket is a medium temp winter jacket. meant more for fall, which explains why they released it now. this makes sense to me and i feel the fur is there for design and nothing more. 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:17
wow....

the fuck.

yall was hating the shit out of these like a week ago. smh. 

fag

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:23
i just dont fuck with black soles on shoes. idk why its just a personal preference i guess.

Fuck yall

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:27
wow....

the fuck.

its hard to have your own oppinion

Team #1059

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:28
It's all fun and games until you have 4 orders just sitting in the warehouse... Jk
All of there Cali members in a hurry to get jackets and hoodies when it's still in the 90's here
Hopefully the get everything straightened out on Monday 
In the meantime just enjoy your stay on spaceship earth

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:43
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.
good pick up man, brokeboiz dont understand. Once you have a job and responsibility its your decision. sorry for all those moms out there paying rape for there children to wear preme. 
Thasss what I'm sayin, thanks g smokeyface and I dont think im gettin ripped off cuz no one been able to link me a cheaper one. It's a grail so I'm fine with paying $90 for it

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:47
Waiting for that fit-pic if you can desperately... :| you can block out your face with the Iphone-Copy button 

Bang

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:51
Man stop posting the vans pics getting me jealous
Lemme guess, you "slept" on them...
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:51
For real u slept

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:52
For real u slept
These look even WORSE in actual pics. My god...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:54
For real u slept
LMFAO. dead 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:54
For real u slept
Na in person the red is crazy

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:55
For real u slept
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:55
i'm sorry but not only do the vans look like they were made for girls, they look like home Hot Topic happy horseshit...

if they weren't Brought To You By The Box Logo (TM) ya'll wouldn't give them a second glance much less drop $110 ...seriously just take one second to pretend they aren't made by Supreme and imagine yourself buying them..

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:57
Like the Bloody Sunday sbs

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:57
all i got today was the chambray ripstop shirt in navy...don't sleep...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:58
i'm sorry but not only do the vans look like they were made for girls, they look like home Hot Topic happy horseshit...

if they weren't Brought To You By The Box Logo (TM) ya'll wouldn't give them a second glance much less drop $110 ...seriously just take one second to pretend they aren't made by Supreme and imagine yourself buying them..
I like it and u don't I guess. 

No need to be a dick

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:59
Eskimo status ^^^
what

Bang

Sep 13, 2013 @ 01:01

No need to be a dick
All that matters is that YOU like them. And since you do there's no problems. If i had to grab a pair I would've gotten black though.
Sep 13, 2013 @ 01:01
wow....

the fuck.

yesterday*

~

Sep 13, 2013 @ 01:05

No need to be a dick
All that matters is that YOU like them. And since you do there's no problems. If i had to grab a pair I would've gotten black though.
Wanted black but they sold out in my 9

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0