[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:14
the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:16
the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
just clicked contact on the site 

and my one my friend didnt get a fuck em pin in his order and they still havnt gotten back to him in about a week

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:17
info on your flat bro. is that near cypress?
Downtown LA.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:22
jsut got my white sabbath ls doper than expected very nice quality piece! 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:24
I usually just email them directly
Use subjects they won't miss like "YOUR WIFE IS ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS order654276"
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:25
Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .
Mine has already been shipped, but you'll get yours don't worry. It's better to get it later than for them to just cancel and refund you.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:29

look what just showed up...canadian shipping is smokeyface....
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:33

look what just showed up
#HanuGang

and damn now i know what yall was talkin bout when i would take those booty pictures hahaha

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:41
black medium pullover restock
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:47

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:51
Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .
i believe this is the supreme thread...

•••

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:52
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:53
Is the PC pullover a proper winter jacket? Is it lined or with some nice fur? 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:54
someone come through with a fit pic of the pc pullover
Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:54
Wish the black gore tex was ALL black. Still copped though.

8( x x )8

Sep 12, 2013 @ 23:55
want to know this as well...if it is $178 is a steal

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:02
Has the Franklin camps all sold out because it was pulled online?
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:04
wow....

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:04
I will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:06
those vans remind me of some velour jumpsuits grandma's wear 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:09
I will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...

Maybe its more like a windbreaker? The pc pullover is so nice, I would add some fur by myself 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:09
wow....

these shoes honestly look pretty clean. i didnt get a pair but not as shit as everyone makes them seem. though some pacific print ones wouldve been fire imo.. 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:11
want to know this as well...if it is $178 is a steaI will say no. Honestly I'm from LA so can't speak on what qualifies as a winter jacket but I'm guessing if you live somewhere where it gets legitimately cold in the winter, this pullover is not gonna make it. Shit looks tight but I'm thinking you'll need something more. Don't get me wrong. Twill is nice quality but lining is just a thin lining in the sleeves and only a tad bit thicker on the inner body. I can get away with this and a thermal all winter here but that's LA...
yeah somebody earlier from europe said that this jacket is a medium temp winter jacket. meant more for fall, which explains why they released it now. this makes sense to me and i feel the fur is there for design and nothing more. 
Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:17
wow....

the fuck.

yall was hating the shit out of these like a week ago. smh. 

fag

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:23
i just dont fuck with black soles on shoes. idk why its just a personal preference i guess.

Fuck yall

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:27
wow....

the fuck.

yall was hating the shit out of these like a week ago. smh. 
its hard to have your own oppinion

Team #1059

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:28
It's all fun and games until you have 4 orders just sitting in the warehouse... Jk
All of there Cali members in a hurry to get jackets and hoodies when it's still in the 90's here
Hopefully the get everything straightened out on Monday 
In the meantime just enjoy your stay on spaceship earth

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:43
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.
good pick up man, brokeboiz dont understand. Once you have a job and responsibility its your decision. sorry for all those moms out there paying rape for there children to wear preme. 
Thasss what I'm sayin, thanks g smokeyface and I dont think im gettin ripped off cuz no one been able to link me a cheaper one. It's a grail so I'm fine with paying $90 for it

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:47
Waiting for that fit-pic if you can desperately... :| you can block out your face with the Iphone-Copy button 

Bang

Sep 13, 2013 @ 00:51
Man stop posting the vans pics getting me jealous
Lemme guess, you "slept" on them...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0