hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums will be freezing on July 31st 2017. Threads and posts will still be available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:49
Trinidad gotta change his shirt someday soon
Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:50

not true

youre doubting that...

your debit card is connected only to your checking account...if there is no money in your checking account how will you pay for stuff with your debit card...its the same as a paper check bouncing

the money taken is to make sure that you have the paper to pay...put it back in your account because they haven't technically given you the goods yet

they will take the money AFTER you recieved the package and you signed the UPS guy's electronic clipboard thing
thats not true because after my stuff was shipped it went from pending transaction to posted transaction. they charged me before i even received the package plus they didnt make me sign a clipboard 
Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:53
+Tuesday as promised+

Denim Shirt
Hooded Plaid Denim Shirt
Pacific Camo Pocket Tee
Polka Dot Thermal
AL Henley
Gore Tex New Era
Denim Eye Camp
Supporter 5 Panel
Painted Camo Beanie
Piss Face Beanie
Vans

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:53
Stop the hate fam. He might not be the best at his craft but the dude is humble and hes generally a good guy. Unnecessary hate fam.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:55
well...i use credit...debit is too much of a hassle

ive been using UPS's tracking thing to change addresses and delivery times...costs like 5 bucks for every change

i think its worth it...hate getting that note saying i have to go pick up
Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:57
whats the polka dot thermal again??

Él Duderîno

Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:58
will they overdraft if you only have money in your checking?? or will they put you in the red?

thats just curiousity...i havent used my debit card for buying in 2 years
It's not that hard too understand how debit works.... Just HAVE money in your account and you're good. 

No money in bank account=  No Supreme cop(s)
Money In bank account= Supreme cop(s)
No money in Bank Account = My bank pay for my Supreme

That overdraft lifestyle will make it. 
Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:58
price thoughts on the hooded plaid denim shirt??

Él Duderîno

Sep 10, 2013 @ 20:59
price thoughts on the hooded plaid denim shirt??

id say the exact same price as the hooded twill
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:01

ive been using UPS's tracking thing to change addresses and delivery times...costs like 5 bucks for every change

you can change delivery times as in to come faster or?

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:02
restock on franklin shirt and black repeater.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:02
It's not that hard too understand how debit works.... Just HAVE money in your account and you're good. 

No money in bank account=  No Supreme cop(s)
Money In bank account= Supreme cop(s)
No money in Bank Account = My bank pay for my Supreme

That overdraft lifestyle will make it. 
must suck living that way..

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:04

yea...change delivery status, if ups allows...not for so cal obviously

but you can change the hour it comes in the day or the address en route

i have mine delivered in the afternoon an hour after i get off work...ive also delivered to my work address also

so those guys who have the wrong address on their cards can still pay 5 bucks to change the address while its getting delivered
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:07

yea...change delivery status, if ups allows...not for so cal obviously

but you can change the hour it comes in the day or the address en route

i have mine delivered in the afternoon an hour after i get off work...ive also delivered to my work address also

so those guys who have the wrong address on their cards can still pay 5 bucks to change the address while its getting delivered
hmmm, nice.. thanks for info bro

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:07
i went on the japan site by accident and saw the baseball jersey was in stock almost shit my pants till i saw the yen pricestongueface 
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:11
I signed up for UPS my choice premium or some shit. It's $40 a year for unlimited package changes. 

Personally I have stuff forwarded to the UPS store a block from work but you can hold stuff, redirect it to another address, or specify a 2hr delivery time window. It's mad convenient, and considering it's usually $5 per package, a pretty good deal for $40.

Fed ex will do literally all the same shit for free tho 
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:12
shark, I coulda helped you get a free account, smh

expecting 138 148 possibly even for denim shirt

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:13
I signed up for UPS my choice premium or some shit. It's $40 a year for unlimited package changes. 

Personally I have stuff forwarded to the UPS store a block from work but you can hold stuff, redirect it to another address, or specify a 2hr delivery time window. It's super convenient, and considering it's $5 per package usually, a pretty good deal too.

yea...i should just shell out the 40 bucks instead of paying 5 for each delivery...it is worth it considering i dont want any punk ass bitch ass stealing ass niggas touching my shit

i got worried after people were saying they got their address wrong
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:13
Honestly, if you're borderline broke in between drops, you shouldn't be making buying Supreme your priority.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:16
whats $40 tho really

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:18
that denim eyes camp coming out this week is actually really nice. that teal and black cw. think this is one of the better camps this season imo
where the hoodies man its fucking freezing out here in london 
whats $40 tho really

i just upgraded my account lolol smokeyface
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:19
Honestly, if you're borderline broke in between drops, you shouldn't be making buying Supreme your priority.
Real talk. But that's the brokeboi/fuqboi mentality. Living paycheck to paycheck to support the box logo. 
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:19
cant wait when it starts getting cold again smokeyface
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:20
If you're saying "easy pass" you low key not a real supreme fuck boi/ too poor to let this fire sit in your wardrobe. am I doing this forum right, are we twelve gaiz

-versace

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:20
no1 likes that denim eye camp?

getting the blue c/w for sure

nothing else tho
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:21
every colorway for the football top is shit. the football top in general is complete shit.
Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:22
some people in this thread:

•••

Sep 10, 2013 @ 21:23
getting the blue c/w for sure

nothing else tho
me 2. looks pretty dope to me ever since i saw it from the preview
for sure...but im kinda glad that nothing else catches my attention...i need the break lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0