[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:18
Just got my ups email from my third order last week that I placed around noon. Supposed to be here in a exactly a week while my first two orders are coming tomorrow. What the actual fuck.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:21
did absolutely nobody buy the hooded twill or what?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:22
Baseball jerseys look horrible.
Heard they are shit quality too. Making me less butt hurt about oversleeping this morning. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:22
Yo, what's good with a yellow Tartan size L...make some money off me.
The thirst. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:24
did absolutely nobody buy the hooded twill or what?
I'm getting mine in tomorrow
That good old 'not swift enough' hate post. lol
Lol no, they really look bad. People just wanted them because there hasn't been a baseball jersey in over a year and the thirst had to be quenched etc etc 
What's it feel like to see something in your cart sold out?
Coulda copped Denim but put Franklin in my cart smh, but got green which was my second fave cuz I wasn't vibing the red accents on the black

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:25
Congrats to everyone that feasted today. We ate well 

The back of the denim cw makes it that much better. All colorways were dope, red was my least favorite
denim>black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>red>green
Yeah I got denim hbu homie?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:28
from first drop, had to include the shane poster in the pic just to show how bad it was. trashed already. shane tee is for someone else, i wouldnt wear that ishh

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:29
Yellow L tartan from someone at SupLA please
ultimate thirst 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:30
Got my order from last Thursday today and for the first time ever I got no stickers, pens nothing smh
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:31
from first drop, had to include the shane poster in the pic just to show how bad it was. trashed already.

Navy Sabbath smokeyface 
Post fit pic of flags?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:31
need some help hb fam red roses jersey ds for 208 thumbs up cop / thumbs down pass?

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:32
Yellow L tartan from someone at SupLA please
ultimate thirst 
Where you been DJ
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:35
Couldn't cop the repeater camp, I don't think it said supreme enough.

Inactive User

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:46
Lol no, they really look bad. People just wanted them because there hasn't been a baseball jersey in over a year and the thirst had to be quenched etc etc 
feels pretty shitty, not gonna front. however that doesnt stop this seasons baseball jersey from lookin like shit.
stussy's baseball > supreme's.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:46
Got a new laptop so I had to type in my credit card info which led to me getting cart jacked for my denim baseball size M smh. Got the red one though as my second choice.:|
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:47
feels pretty shitty, not gonna front. however that doesnt stop this seasons baseball jersey from lookin like shit.
Oh you mean the one sold at urban outfitters?
bwahaha
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:53
I feel you for being honest. This one takes a shit on stussy's. however the blackscale jersey that millz has is smokin
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:58
hopefully the L baseball jersey doesn't fit me too big!!! Everyone saying the fit is different 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:58
large 5' 9" 120 lbs.

Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:00
Doesn't look too bad in the fit pic. Props to you ^
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:02
Fit pic of baseball farifax? Hoping mine isn't too short I'm 5'11 and I got a M. My button ups/hoodies are long enough though. #frail
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:03
large 5' 9" 120 lbs.

@goc Thanks for posting a pic! Doesn't look bad at all

The flags are stitched on right?
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
large 5' 9" 120 lbs.

yeah, kinda thin
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:06

yeah, kinda thin
Just curious are they stiched on pretty solid or do you think they could be removable?

yeah, kinda thin
ya its terry fleece tongueface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Fit pic of baseball farifax? Hoping mine isn't too short I'm 5'11 and I got a M. My button ups/hoodies are long enough though. #frail
I got it online. I won't have it until next week. They run a little long so I think you'll be good
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:08
@The Ders i guess you could remove them but theyre on pretty good
Sep 06, 2013 @ 00:09
I got it online. I won't have it until next week. They run a little long so I think you'll be good
I just realized your name backwards is fairfax,  longest time I though it was some random letters
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0