hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:47
I have a question for anyone willing to offer advice. I didnt get to write in my apartment # when checking out (couldn't write on second address line). I have tried contacting supreme, but how long does it take for supreme to contact back? will they ship it before they get my email? do they even check their email?

any help thanks
They check it man just be patient. And if you are referring to a order that you made today... you have no worries. Just make sure in the email you sent contains your order number. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:49
how does the pacific camo button up fit? 5'9" 120 should i go medium?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:50
can anyone that picked up the baseball shirt confirm if they run small or true to size? heard they ran small before the drop, just wanted to double check.

http://sithreepio.tumblr.com/

Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:55
Congrats to everyone that feasted today. We ate well 

The back of the denim cw makes it that much better. All colorways were dope, red was my least favorite
Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:57
Baseball jerseys look horrible.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:58
and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.

Mine still hasn't updated either.
mine too man, it's weird!

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Sep 05, 2013 @ 22:59
fucking great drop today. VM, franklin, repeater, jersey...even picked up the black cat. haven't gotten a snapback in a while.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:00
That good old 'not swift enough' hate post. lol

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:02
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:03
Jambox speaker in store?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:03

The back of the denim cw makes it that much better. All colorways were dope, red was my least favorite
denim>black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>red>green

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:04
does NY still have the Menthol beanie in stock? teal preferably 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:06
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:09
Lol no, they really look bad. People just wanted them because there hasn't been a baseball jersey in over a year and the thirst had to be quenched etc etc 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:12
Lol no, they really look bad. People just wanted them because there hasn't been a baseball jersey in over a year and the thirst had to be quenched etc etc 
tell us how it felt to get cartjacked.  denim fam we outchea
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:12
I didn't necessarily think the jersey was trash but I also didn't care for it. I thought s/s 12 baseball jersey was more pleasing tho.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:15
Anybody who copped the baseball shirts, how's the fit? TTS?
tts

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:18
Just got my ups email from my third order last week that I placed around noon. Supposed to be here in a exactly a week while my first two orders are coming tomorrow. What the actual fuck.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:21
did absolutely nobody buy the hooded twill or what?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:22
Heard they are shit quality too. Making me less butt hurt about oversleeping this morning. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:22
Yo, what's good with a yellow Tartan size L...make some money off me.
The thirst. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:24
did absolutely nobody buy the hooded twill or what?
I'm getting mine in tomorrow
What's it feel like to see something in your cart sold out?
Coulda copped Denim but put Franklin in my cart smh, but got green which was my second fave cuz I wasn't vibing the red accents on the black

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:25

denim>black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>red>green
Yeah I got denim hbu homie?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:28
from first drop, had to include the shane poster in the pic just to show how bad it was. trashed already. shane tee is for someone else, i wouldnt wear that ishh

Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:29
Yellow L tartan from someone at SupLA please
ultimate thirst 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:30
Got my order from last Thursday today and for the first time ever I got no stickers, pens nothing smh
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:31
from first drop, had to include the shane poster in the pic just to show how bad it was. trashed already.

Navy Sabbath smokeyface 
Post fit pic of flags?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 23:31
need some help hb fam red roses jersey ds for 208 thumbs up cop / thumbs down pass?

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0