hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:40
that's why i didn't even think about taking out loans, Air Force sounds like a better idea to me
 I'm considering joining the Navy bro, just have to get my Bachelors and then hopefully qualify as an Officer, if I make my prerequisites
try air force better
Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:43
please stop posting fake lists and pics of cars and shit...come on now

PS....i won outfitgrid today (no preme so wont post pic)

s/o dennis smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:48
I would suggest getting your undergrad and graduate degrees and just do what your field requires you to do for some branch of the military and get your loans waived. I would do that but I couldn't do that to my fiance. 

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:52
try air force better
Air Force, mad hard to get into. Ill have better chances with the Navy.
i wanted to join the navy but the whole idea of being in a ship for a few months sharing beds with dudes doesn't sound so appealing 
Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:56
anyone seen or have any fit pics of the red denim coaches jacket, im debating on copping it
Cawped the black smokeyface

git gud

Hunter
Sep 04, 2013 @ 04:59
Lions Shirt
Tartan Flannel
Baseball Shirt
Quilted Satin Bomber
Pin Stripe Twill Parka
Piss Face Zip Up
Virgin Mary Tee
Striped Thermal
Franklin Camp Cap
Repeater Camp Cap
Menthol Beanie
The one person who correctly posts what's dropping in the US Thursday and people downvote them, great move.
Hunter
Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:18
How do baseball shirts for? TTS or should people size up?
Can't help you on sizing though.
Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:21
baseball jersey:

m = ~l
l = ~xl

etc

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:21
i wanted to join the navy but the whole idea of being in a ship for a few months sharing beds with dudes doesn't sound so appealing 
I love being on the seas, hence why I believe I'm more suited for Navy.... Also woman are on ships as well
nobody cares about your life bro. this is a supreme forum. this is a place for important talk. like when box logos drop. when would that be again? i mean, i'm an OG and i know, i'm just testing you n00bs. 
Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:25
I love being on the seas, hence why I believe I'm more suited for Navy.... Also woman are on ships as well
nobody cares about your life bro. this is a supreme forum. this is a place for important talk. like when box logos drop. when would that be again? i mean, i'm an OG and i know, i'm just testing you n00bs. 
who cares if you're an OG or not and if nobody cares then why are you even getting in the conversation when obviously you're here to talk "supreme" . They drop this season but nobody knows what week
Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:38
need price for that bomber...

if its $200+ ill prolly sell my PCL hoodie to get some more bread

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:38
lol go back to sucking dildos

git gud

Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:59
Air Force, mad hard to get into. Ill have better chances with the Navy.
that's whats stopping you from protecting your country and meeting alot of cool people and visiting new places? for fucks sake you really are a faggot 
Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
that's whats stopping you from protecting your country and meeting alot of cool people and visiting new places? for fucks sake you really are a faggot 
alright thanks for your opinion but we all want different stuff, maybe you like sharing shit with other people, I DON'T. i'm still joining the military you moron so how about you shut the fuck up and join the navy.
Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:06
The baseball shirt n marry tee dropped in Japan. What we having the same drops now lol? Chill
probably are 
Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:12
The baseball shirt n marry tee dropped in Japan. What we having the same drops now lol? Chill
probably are 
you dont know what youre talking about

but we sometimes have some stuff that drops in japan in the US/UK the same week just not everything 

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:16
so, baseball shirts and no Digi....thank you........thank you

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:18
this is a big drop (well for me)

i want bomber, benjamin camp, newport beanie, VM tee, and the baseball smh

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:19
baseball jersey:

m = ~l
l = ~xl

etc
nah idk, I'd say TTS. My Pinstripe, and Older Preme Baseball fit true to size. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:21
Lions Shirt
Tartan Flannel
Baseball Shirt
Quilted Satin Bomber
Pin Stripe Twill Parka
Piss Face Zip Up
Virgin Mary Tee
Striped Thermal
Franklin Camp Cap
Repeater Camp Cap
Menthol Beanie
The one person who correctly posts what's dropping in the US Thursday and people downvote them, great move.
I didnt even see this! damn good looks

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:22

that young make up for 1st drop smokeyface smokeyface 

benjamin camp actually came out really nice graphically. looks clean. but i cant wear something that ridiculous. props to the guys who can pull it off. and gals haha smokeyface

The bomber? blinkyeyes
Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:23

that young make up for 1st drop  
but i got a lot first drop too smh

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:24

The bomber? 
ya wit the roses...shit is smokeyface

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:26
Fabric used on Repeater camp?

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:26
that young make up for 1st drop  
but i got a lot first drop too 
no such thinnnnnngggggg smokeyface 

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:27
inside Bomber Jacket lining looks soooo nice

Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:28
The bomber? 
ya wit the roses...shit is 
Have to post fit pics once it comes in. blushing
Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0