[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:12
Do you really measure your clothes? There are like 3 sizes (m,l,Xl). You really can't narrow it down?...

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:14
I edited my post as I'm not at home tonight.  Sorry. 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:17
Yo who built the supreme web store, the name of the company has slipped my mind and i can't remember their name now. The same company also use to manage a bathing apes web store.

I thought they were called spray or spry or something but i can't find any reference to them online
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:17
Do you really measure your clothes? There are like 3 sizes (m,l,Xl). You really can't narrow it down?...
No, but when ordering online and can't try the items on, you need to make sure you get the right size as a size large in a Supreme tee ain't the same measurements in a size large for another brand.  

Why do you think they put the measurements up on the website - for shits and giggles?  No, they put the sizing up so people can make sure they're ordering the right size that will fit their body.  
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:23
No, but when ordering online and can't try the items on, you need to make sure you get the right size as a size large in a Supreme tee ain't the same measurements in a size large for another brand.  

Why do you think they put the measurements up on the website - for shits and giggles?  No, they put the sizing up so people can make sure they're ordering the right size that will fit their body.  
Just cop now ask questions later

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:25

Just cop now ask questions later
Haha, I ain't about that approach, but I like your style bro - hats off to you smokeyface
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:25
And even if the measurements are correct it still might not fit how u want it. So IMO it doesn't really help

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:31
Can't decide on hooded twill or football jersey. I'd probably wear the twill more but the jersey in white is so dope. please help.
Who the fuck ask ppl on a forum fow what piece to buy? So when your friends say "eyo you shoulda copped that jersey instead" will you reply "but this FLOG_GNAW WANG MURDA" told me to buy this one.. 

Does your penis grow inwards?

8===D
Twill. Jersey is tacky as fuck

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:36
Lol it's really not. Rose jersey takes 3 shits on it, but it's still a nice jersey. Looks better in person too.  @Nyc93
Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:45
Can't decide on hooded twill or football jersey. I'd probably wear the twill more but the jersey in white is so dope. please help.
Just ask yourself, what would Lucas Vercetti do?

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

Aug 28, 2013 @ 13:59
Lol it's really not. Rose jersey takes 3 shits on it, but it's still a nice jersey. Looks better in person too.  @Nyc93
I have it in black and white. Don't like either

Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:04
Yo who built the supreme web store, the name of the company has slipped my mind and i can't remember their name now. The same company also use to manage a bathing apes web store.

I thought they were called spray or spry or something but i can't find any reference to them online
Splay I think.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:05
My problem with the jersey is that the detail and the colorways just don't mesh. They went loud, but no organization.
I keep my shit low key tho, I could see the jersey appealing to younger fam
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:09
My problem with the jersey is that the detail and the colorways just don't mesh. They went loud, but no organization.
I keep my shit low key tho, I could see the jersey appealing to younger fam
White is the most subtle of the bunch. That's why I got it.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:09

Splay I think.
Cheers dude, been wracking my brain for the last couple of hours trying to remember 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:13
Am i right in thinking when the web store opens tomorrow it will have 2 drops in it? Or isn't there going to be a drop to let the web store catch up?
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:20
I want a jambox, but that Bose is just so much better apparently..
Has anyone personally compared the 2?
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:23
I want a jambox, but that Bose is just so much better apparently..
Has anyone personally compared the 2?
the jambox is just for a small room to fill really in the corner and has good sound quality, a bose is a lot louder at full volume and could be used at a party
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:24
How much we're the football jerseys again?
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:34
Just a heads up that the mary tee + sup crewneck are being faked now... be wary

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:38
Wish there was a Mary sticker, the keychain will suffice though

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:42
http://supremearchive.tumblr.com/
Aug 28, 2013 @ 14:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
wen r the yox vogos coming out?
knock knock
Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:00
How much we're the football jerseys again?

Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:05
Sabbath & easter tee l/s fit small? am I correct?

https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:05
Am i right in thinking when the web store opens tomorrow it will have 2 drops in it? Or isn't there going to be a drop to let the web store catch up?
No. Webstore will have everything that was released in stores last week. Stores will just be normal tomorrow, then next week stores will get a drop and the webstore will have the same drop. Repeat repeat repeat till the season ends.  
Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:14
How do I pay using a ddebit card
Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:18
solid color oxford confirmed in store?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:18
What was retail on the roses jersey last season, and what should I be expecting to pay retail for a black on black one nowadays, any info will be appreciated thanks
Aug 28, 2013 @ 15:23
What was retail on the roses jersey last season, and what should I be expecting to pay retail for a black on black one nowadays, any info will be appreciated thanks
Retail $110 USD
Resell $300 USD (on ebay)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0